American journalist, James Foley, beheaded by ISIS

Wonder if Jordan will keep its promise to kill every last one of their prisoners that were a part of Isis.

What about the innocent, I guess their not worth a dime?
Human Shield though.  But those videos are pics of them parading and marching.  Why would anyone wanna kick it w/ ISIS? Technology is too precise, kinda like Scorpion in MK. 'come here', and that's it.

Obama says US deploying all available assets to free US woman in ISIS captivity

US president tells NBC News he is in contact with family of woman being held by terror group.

The US is working to free a 26-year-old American woman  who is a captive of the terrorist organization Islamic State, US President Barack Obama said in an interview with NBC News aired on Sunday.

Islamic State terrorists have held the unnamed woman since August 2013. Over the course of her captivity, US officials, along with her family, have remained firm in their request that her identity remain anonymous and out of the public eye.

She is believed to be the only remaining American in Islamic State confinement after the group beheaded aid worker Peter Kassig  in November. On Saturday, the group also beheaded Japanese journalist Kenji Goto, after the failure of international efforts to secure his release through a prisoner swap.

“We are deploying all the assets that we can, working with all the coalition allies that we can to identify her location.”

“We are in very close contact with the family, trying to keep them updated,” the US president said.

“Obviously, this is something that is heartbreaking for the families,” he added. “Our obligation is to do anything we can to try to make sure that any American citizen is rescued from this situation.”

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Ob...ets-to-free-US-woman-in-ISIS-captivity-389707

Let's be serious, those hostages were dead the second they got taken, there is no rescue mission or no prisoner swap, they are dead.

If I was a world leader and had the ISIS prisoners in my reach, they would be executed....not publicaly like these ****** do to these innocent people, but I'll be sure heads get delivered to the ISIS leaders.

^

ISIS wouldn't care. They'd be happy that their buddy was in heaven with all his virgins.

Has anyone seen the Jordanian pilot killing video? Who do they have down there making Hollywood-esque movie trailers of these killings? You can tell this was shot with 5 different cameras at different angles. What happened to amateur home camera or mobile videos?

It is so sensationalized, choreographed, to the graphic and sounds effects, as well as dramatic, it looks like a movie trailer.

mean.gif
Just watched the video.

These savages are going all out with this videos now. Surprised they aint get Hype Williams with that fish eye lens.

Adding in pan shots and sound effects.

Let's be serious, those hostages were dead the second they got taken, there is no rescue mission or no prisoner swap, they are dead.

If I was a world leader and had the ISIS prisoners in my reach, they would be executed....not publicaly like these ****** do to these innocent people, but I'll be sure heads get delivered to the ISIS leaders.
Jordan just executed two prisoners today in retaliation for the pilot killing. Should off all of them in my opinion ASAP!

You folks are down playing and making fun of something like that?  War crimes are the worst.  But what these guys are doing is just ABSURD, month in month out, a video pops up to the world of them chopping up human beings just like that.  And yet, we do nothing.  What the hell kind of society are we now?

Call up Tony Blair, Bush and start a coalition.  I've never seen the USA sit back and make excuses that much before.  

A BOMB ready.

Bomb more innocent Muslims and create a new generation of folks who hate the western world?

Typical Americans

The internet reminds me of how many stupid people there are that I never get the chance to interact with (and hopefully never will) in real life. Talking about nuking an entire region where MILLIONS of innocent people live? What the... grow up and use some common sense Bravelude

Last edited:
Bomb more innocent Muslims and create a new generation of folks who hate the western world?

Typical Americans
Japan loves us...

But seriously though.... Do we just let ISIS be and let them take over the Middle East? They're already killing thousands of innocent people in similar ways already.

They don't hate us because we're there. They hate us because we exist.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom