AMY WINEHOUSE DRUNK & COKED UP OUT HER MIND LIVE

I hate to say it but Im surprised she's still alive. So much wasted talent.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

You guys serious about thinking this is a marketing ploy?
indifferent.gif

This chick looks like she's on her damn deathbed. There's a reason that she hasn't released an album in the past FIVE YEARS. She's a super junkie and can't get her act together. She could've made way more money had she not gone off the deep end.
There are a million possible reasons as to why she hasn't put out another album. Could be anything from record label politics to her having writer's block. She didn't look like she was starving in those videos. God forbid, she actually looked half-way decent... at least in comparison to those skeleton-like pictures of her.
If your favorite rapper can rap about being a big drug dealer, and then go out and post videos online of him hanging out with known big drug dealers and doing things big drug dealers do and it can be seen through instantly as marketing and "fake thugging", then why is it so hard for you all to believe the coke-addict persona could just as easily be a marketing ploy?

This makes no sense whatsoever! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

indifferent.gif

This chick looks like she's on her damn deathbed. There's a reason that she hasn't released an album in the past FIVE YEARS. She's a super junkie and can't get her act together. She could've made way more money had she not gone off the deep end.
There are a million possible reasons as to why she hasn't put out another album. Could be anything from record label politics to her having writer's block. She didn't look like she was starving in those videos. God forbid, she actually looked half-way decent... at least in comparison to those skeleton-like pictures of her.
If your favorite rapper can rap about being a big drug dealer, and then go out and post videos online of him hanging out with known big drug dealers and doing things big drug dealers do and it can be seen through instantly as marketing and "fake thugging", then why is it so hard for you all to believe the coke-addict persona could just as easily be a marketing ploy?

This makes no sense whatsoever! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I still love my Amy, Back to Black is one of my favorite albums, ever.

...It definitely saddens me to see her in such a fashion. I couldn't even watch the videos.

I still love my Amy, Back to Black is one of my favorite albums, ever.

...It definitely saddens me to see her in such a fashion. I couldn't even watch the videos.

wow wow wow....i just read today she checked out of rehab and is doing  a tour in Europe...wow if this video is recent she already messed up.

Such a waste of an amazing voice

wow wow wow....i just read today she checked out of rehab and is doing  a tour in Europe...wow if this video is recent she already messed up.

Such a waste of an amazing voice

Her management and the people behind her should be ashamed. Pushing her into a useless week-long "checkup" rehab to milk her for more dollars. She's obviously not ready to be in the spotlight. They should keep things low-key for her, focus on being in the studio and let the rest follow. Seeing wasted talent like that is sad. She needs patience, a good dude and honest friends in her life. 

Her management and the people behind her should be ashamed. Pushing her into a useless week-long "checkup" rehab to milk her for more dollars. She's obviously not ready to be in the spotlight. They should keep things low-key for her, focus on being in the studio and let the rest follow. Seeing wasted talent like that is sad. She needs patience, a good dude and honest friends in her life. 

eek.gif
tired.gif

Hate to see her like this, definitely liked her first CD, if she continues with this kind of lifestyle she'll end up dead.
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

eek.gif
tired.gif

Hate to see her like this, definitely liked her first CD, if she continues with this kind of lifestyle she'll end up dead.
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I don't feel sorry for her at all.
She has no one to blame but herself.

With that said, thanks for the Black To Black album, one of my favorites, now go away.

I don't feel sorry for her at all.
She has no one to blame but herself.

With that said, thanks for the Black To Black album, one of my favorites, now go away.

indifferent.gif

I don't see it as far fetched as you are making it out to be. I am not saying it is or isn't, but the idea of it being a marketing ploy shouldn't be dismissed so quickly.

indifferent.gif

I don't see it as far fetched as you are making it out to be. I am not saying it is or isn't, but the idea of it being a marketing ploy shouldn't be dismissed so quickly.

Back
Top Bottom