An actual paper my friend turned in to a tier 1 University....

This was turned in to a music class by my friend. He was smashed beyond belief when writing this. Note this was not edited in any way, mind you this is adecent tier 1 University.

Mus 359
=

#1 Nevada Cancun example is an example that I really relate to. I love the the instruments that are displayedduring the prefer manse . its not so much a Mexican display it has some character to it and it is defiantly a Latin piece and it sings to the soul. no wordsare spoken and in it is defiantly a Latin piece. As for as the genre goes it has a definite take that is different to Mexican or southern American tastewithin. The style is differant because of the instruments and the tempo instruments and the lack of words during the performance.

#2 As far as San Juan music goes Puerto Rico tin he mainland as for asIM concerned. Generally Cubans and Puerto Rican are the sole performers of theart. Production is done by eitherl ocal entrepreneurs or just local talent in attempt to lace the the globe with such flavor. As for ascontext gooiest the music is honestly play din bars and small pub s of rattans as far as I can see. Ive been to Mexico and see it happen., butcalifoniadistribution and southern america have seen the cancion flavor as well.

#4 The music described during these session of music sounds like Asian music to sound honest with u.the music almost sounds like its being described by Ames , but when u listed to the dialect of the words even if you know ow the words of the music you knowthat it is geared to the female portion of the audience.

#5 OK as for as musical differences between African tribes and Latin tribes it is verity clear. the African nation or tribeif you want to call it that is that the music comes from the soul and the instruments are more natural then the European Latin music traits with you and all ofthe MODERN American civilivaltion try to group it as. It is very clear ha the differances are whether it be the love of god or the dealings with god or thedealings with white folks in general whatever the reason may bee.

#6 Ok honestly the answer is very difficult to answer. the African American aspect of the musicseems to come out in all of music in my words. Latin and European music all have taken a piece from the African culture when we talkabout movement and instruments and everything above. It is hard to categorize in culture within a piece of music because they all tie in. that is what makesmusic so beautiful.

#7 When u talk about Peruvian ways u can talk aboutalmost anything as for a instruments go. Guitar , banjo, Tambourines , bells even horns give the music the way they want it to. It seemsto me that anything that makes the citizens dance and have a good time makes them happy and I dot thin that you can place a type of genre on this type of musicconsidering its history and culture.

roll.gif

hahah, hes actually pretty smart contrary to what he wrote. Remember he was extremely intoxicated and wrote this in about 10 mins.

I don't even know what he is saying or trying to say?????

what was the topic? and what university did he apply to? accepted/denied?

Originally Posted by TheI4LW

This was turned in to a music class by my friend. He was smashed beyond belief when writing this. Note this was not edited in any way, mind you this is a decent tier 1 University.

Mus 359
=

#1 Nevada Cancun example is an example that I really relate to. I love the the instruments that are displayed during the prefer manse . its not so much a Mexican display it has some character to it and it is defiantly a Latin piece and it sings to the soul. no words are spoken and in it is defiantly a Latin piece. As for as the genre goes it has a definite take that is different to Mexican or southern American taste within. The style is differant because of the instruments and the tempo instruments and the lack of words during the performance.

#2 As far as San Juan music goes Puerto Rico tin he mainland as for as IM concerned. Generally Cubans and Puerto Rican are the sole performers of the art. Production is done by eitherl ocal entrepreneurs or just local talent in attempt to lace the the globe with such flavor. As for as context gooiest the music is honestly play din bars and small pub s of rattans as far as I can see. Ive been to Mexico and see it happen., but califoniadistribution and southern america have seen the cancion flavor as well.

#4 The music described during these session of music sounds like Asian music to sound honest with u. the music almost sounds like its being described by Ames , but when u listed to the dialect of the words even if you know ow the words of the music you know that it is geared to the female portion of the audience.

#5 OK as for as musical differences between African tribes and Latin tribes it is verity clear. the African nation or tribe if you want to call it that is that the music comes from the soul and the instruments are more natural then the European Latin music traits with you and all of the MODERN American civilivaltion try to group it as. It is very clear ha the differances are whether it be the love of god or the dealings with god or the dealings with white folks in general whatever the reason may bee.

#6 Ok honestly the answer is very difficult to answer. the African American aspect of the music seems to come out in all of music in my words. Latin and European music all have taken a piece from the African culture when we talk about movement and instruments and everything above. It is hard to categorize in culture within a piece of music because they all tie in. that is what makes music so beautiful.

#7 When u talk about Peruvian ways u can talk about almost anything as for a instruments go. Guitar , banjo, Tambourines , bells even horns give the music the way they want it to. It seems to me that anything that makes the citizens dance and have a good time makes them happy and I dot thin that you can place a type of genre on this type of music considering its history and culture.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Much Respected

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

You're friend is an idiot.
NT never ceases to amaze me!
Tell me about. A bunch of dudes coming in a sneaker forum to correct grammar and spelling
laugh.gif
How sorry is your life? really

What was the question that he answered? Would be interesting to see if it actually pertains to whatever was asked.

Originally Posted by mylife07

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

You're friend is an idiot.
NT never ceases to amaze me!
Tell me about. A bunch of dudes coming in a sneaker forum to correct grammar and spelling
laugh.gif
How sorry is your life? really

Shut up, your screen name is outdated.

I found that to be funnier!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom