Another Hashtag.. Police officer shoots man to death in Cincinnati traffic stop

Can't even front.... dude has a pair on him my goodness. my goodness 
eek.gif

Last edited:

Yeah you're right. He was just on his way to a local church function and the cop pulled him over for being black, and blew his head off for being compliant.
they call this a Freudian slip. you said u were playing dev.ad but as the pages roll by lol...ur revealing ur true feelings. 

If cops were trained to view the public as dangerous enemies, every traffic stop would begin with a gun in hand. 

Soldiers at war are likely trained to view the public as dangerous enemies, regular cops are supposed to serve and protect the public. They can't do that if they see them as enemies. 

Forget the fact that the car didn't move until the man was dead. Driving away is no reason for murder. He didn't try to disable the car by shooting a tire or shoot the man in the leg or anything. He put his weapon to the man's head and pulled the trigger. There was no chance that he would miss. There was no chance the man would survive. 
have u never been pulled over? they usually walk up to your car with their hand on their gun just in case.

--------------------------

i dont know if yall have ever watch def poetry jam but this whole situation just reminds me of this guys poem about traffic stops for black people:

yep. got a speeding ticket Friday. there's a big difference in having your hand on a holstered gun (which doesn't happen all the time) and having it drawn (or already out like soldiers at war). cop didn't have his hand on his gun while outside of his vehicle. i watched him closer than he watched me. 

Don't know why yall converse with J chambers or how the troll got the OG handle but hes an obvious antagonist b whom I can only hope becomes a victim of police brutality for no reason at all.

Already happened. I was driving in my orange 1998 Chevrolet Impala with 5% tint all around, rims, and a loud stereo blaring C Murder. Cop pulled me over and said that I didn't have a tag on my car and my license was expired. He asked me about my multiple felony convictions and I told him that I didn't have my license on me or insurance. I put down the blunt that I was smoking and threw a bottle of Old English at him when he came up on the side of my car and he pulled me out of the car and brutally beat me, then took me to jail. Classic case of unwarranted police brutality. Don't even get me started on the fact that he profiled me and shouldn't have been able to pull me over for the missing license or broken tail and brake lights.
at least 2 out of 3. That **** isn't funny, man. 

Already happened. I was driving in my orange 1998 Chevrolet Impala with 5% tint all around, rims, and a loud stereo blaring C Murder. Cop pulled me over and said that I didn't have a tag on my car and my license was expired. He asked me about my multiple felony convictions and I told him that I didn't have my license on me or insurance. I put down the blunt that I was smoking and threw a bottle of Old English at him when he came up on the side of my car and he pulled me out of the car and brutally beat me, then took me to jail. Classic case of unwarranted police brutality. Don't even get me started on the fact that he profiled me and shouldn't have been able to pull me over for the missing license or broken tail and brake lights.

Suspended drivers license confirmed, as well as numerous priors for driving while suspended. That is punishable by jail time in the state.

Suspended drivers license confirmed, as well as numerous priors for driving while suspended. That is punishable by jail time in the state.

We all suspected it but link.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/07/ray-t...record-cincinnati-police-shooting-victim-cop/

"DuBose has been charged with driving without a license more than 13 times between 1995 and 2009, according to court records obtained by Cincinnati’s Fox 19. He has also been charged with driving while suspended eight times from 2005 and 2011 and with failure to display a proper a proper license plate on his vehicle four times between 1995 and 2009. Dubose had more than 75 offenses charged to him over his lifetime."

Last edited:
http://heavy.com/news/2015/07/ray-t...record-cincinnati-police-shooting-victim-cop/

"DuBose has been charged with driving without a license more than 13 times between 1995 and 2009, according to court records obtained by Cincinnati’s Fox 19. He has also been charged with driving while suspended eight times from 2005 and 2011 and with failure to display a proper a proper license plate on his vehicle four times between 1995 and 2009. Dubose had more than 75 offenses charged to him over his lifetime."

Damn dude didnt deserve to get killed but seriously? I suspect he was looking at a long sentence that's why he tried to book it. :\

It was obvious from the video that he didn't have a license, or it was suspended. He was definitely going to jail. He knew it and that's why he tried to pull off. I am going to predict that he was drunk also, although no toxicology reports have been released yet.

Good Lord ....

All those time??? For real????

And YET!!!!!!! HE NEVER WAS SHOT!!!!!!

You don't see a problem here????????

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Don't know why yall converse with J chambers or how the troll got the OG handle but hes an obvious antagonist b whom I can only hope becomes a victim of police brutality for no reason at all.

It's one thing to engage in speculation, but once you started regurgitating racist stereotypes, you lost your "devil's advocate" pretense - and your posting privileges.  

It's one thing to engage in speculation, but once you started regurgitating racist stereotypes, you lost your "devil's advocate" pretense - and your posting privileges.  
yall saw me when i said it was called a freudian slip. im not stupid. you cant play devils advocate and ur CLEARLY on one side of the fence but pretend to be on both. every page he got worse.
It was obvious from the video that he didn't have a license, or it was suspended. He was definitely going to jail. He knew it and that's why he tried to pull off. I am going to predict that he was drunk also, although no toxicology reports have been released yet.

As silly as they can be sometimes, and regardless of what mods miss :lol:, I am actually VERY thankful that NT has rules & guidelines.

wrong....

everything about this situation was legit until the cop pulled the trigger.

Can a Florida highway patrol officer pull you over in Georgia? No? Can I get pulled over in Orlando by a Miami cop? No? So this officer... Who was out of his jurisdiction had no business pulling dude over at all. But that's neither here nor there.

wrong....

everything about this situation was legit until the cop pulled the trigger.
Can a Florida highway patrol officer pull you over in Georgia? No? Can I get pulled over in Orlando by a Miami cop? No? So this officer... Who was out of his jurisdiction had no business pulling dude over at all. But that's neither here nor there.
[h1]Samuel DuBose’s Death in Cincinnati Points to Off-Campus Power of College Police[/h1]
By JOHN MURA and SHERYL GAY STOLBERGJULY 31, 2015

Six years ago, with crime creeping upward in the tree-lined, if slightly downtrodden, neighborhoods encircling the University of Cincinnati  campus, the city and the university quietly signed an agreement giving the 72-member campus police force authority to patrol nearby residential streets.

The University of Cincinnati is not the only urban campus with an armed police force; the Justice Department reports that 92 percent of public institutions and 38 percent of private campuses have police officers, as opposed to security guards. Nearly all officers carry guns, and about nine in 10 have arrest and patrol jurisdiction off campus.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/01/u...ts-to-off-campus-power-of-college-police.html

http://www.uc.edu/content/dam/uc/ucomm/docs/MOU between City and UC.pdf

Lol. People who make statements without at least googling the issue.

so what ur saying is he was INSIDE of his juridiction. i was wrong on thinking the campus cop was outside jurisdiction off campus. right about not being able to pull someone over outside of jurisdiction.  first time ive ever read of an unofficial agreement between a school and a city for police to patrol. but thanks for the link. funny that when i read it it says at minimum, these UC cops can only make traffic stops for a misdemeanor traffic violation when off campus. is no front plate a misdemeanor? i looked it up and nothing in any state says it is.... i just see infraction everywhere. meaning even by their contract, it wasn't just if it doesn't count as a misdemeanor. and back to the original subject, who the **** tells campus PD they can roll through the city doing their own thing? our campus PD have trouble being at the right place at the right time on campus alone

With all the back and forth I never actually sat down and think about this.

If I'm rolling thru the hood and a cop stops me for a traffic violation and when he approches me I notice he is not a city cop, I would most likely tell him to kick rocks and I would try to roll.

I was unaware that some university cops had limited jurisdiction outside their campuses..

Last edited:
yall worse than the "am i being detained" youtubers

thinking you know your rights instead of actually knowing your rights

With all the back and forth I never actually sat down and think about this.

If I'm rolling thru the hood and a cop stops me for a traffic violation and when he approches me I notice he is not a city cop, I would most likely tell him to kick rocks and I would try to roll.

I was unaware that some university cops had limited jurisdiction outside their campuses..
nah u wilin im not pulling off on any officer, nor am i telling one to kick rocks. *checks skin color* yea.... definitely not doing that. but exactly, i have never seen or heard of campus PD patrolling surrounding areas. that is stupid. campus cops dont have to go through the same training as city cops. ive been to UF, UCF, and USF, hell i lived next to UM. neither of these 4 universities had cops in the city. that ish is asinine.

yall worse than the "am i being detained" youtubers

thinking you know your rights instead of actually knowing your rights
*checks last page* where are people mentioning their rights on here?

nah u wilin im not pulling off on any officer, nor am i telling one to kick rocks. *checks skin color* yea.... definitely not doing that. but exactly, i have never seen or heard of campus PD patrolling surrounding areas. that is stupid. campus cops dont have to go through the same training as city cops. ive been to UF, UCF, and USF, hell i lived next to UM. neither of these 4 universities had cops in the city. that ish is asinine.

*checks last page* where are people mentioning their rights on here?
at the college i went too our campus PD is a division the citys department so they could also act on behalf the police department as well of the school

Back
Top Bottom