Another Hashtag.. Police officer shoots man to death in Cincinnati traffic stop

yall worse than the "am i being detained" youtubers

thinking you know your rights instead of actually knowing your rights
*checks last page* where are people mentioning their rights on here?
If I'm rolling thru the hood and a cop stops me for a traffic violation and when he approches me I notice he is not a city cop, I would most likely tell him to kick rocks and I would try to roll.

yall worse than the "am i being detained" youtubers

thinking you know your rights instead of actually knowing your rights

I don't see how knowing your rights have anything to do with knowing the officers jurisdiction.

Again, trying to connects dots that aren't there ... Keep it pushing

Last edited:
nice little emoji .... Lmao ... Still don't change the fact that ain't nobody talking about rights, but rather jurisdiction. SMH ...

btw, let me elaborate. I can see how my reply is vague ...

When I mean anything other than city cop I'm talking Park Ranger, Campus Police, Metro Police, etcc ...

I'm not talking about Marshals, DEA, FBI, City or State Police ...

If you don't see how a civilian can get these confused, so beat it ....

Last edited:
bro

An officer can cross jurisdictional boundaries and make an arrest if he’s in hot pursuit of someone suspected of a committing a crime within the officer’s jurisdiction
In some states, city or municipal police officers may make arrests anywhere in the state, while in other states they may make arrests anywhere in the county in which the city is located
If an officer (state, county, or local) has an arrest warrant, she usually has authority to arrest the person named in the warrant anywhere in the state
Officers often have authority to enforce local laws on federal land or buildings. For example, breaking speed limit laws in a national park, or armed robbery of a federally insured bank
Many states, counties, and cities have mutual aid or cross-jurisdictional agreements giving officers from one jurisdiction the authority to act in another jurisdiction

http://criminal.lawyers.com/criminal-law-basics/jurisdiction-where-can-the-police-make-arrests.html

Officials said the university police shared jurisdiction with city officers on streets around the campus, where the officer began following Mr. Dubose, but where the driver was pulled over and shot is a few blocks away, outside that zone.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/30/u...icted-in-shooting-death-of-motorist.html?_r=0

Im just trying to keep from getting hemmed up on some stupid ****.

Keko got his associates in criminal justice from icdc though. Those laws don't apply to him fam.

Keko got his associates in criminal justice from icdc though. Those laws don't apply to him fam.
LMAO dude is so salty ... I seriously think he has a problem comprehending, now he wants to be witty with his replies. LoL

Hahahahahhahah

Is cool brother .... Continue believing first hand knowledge is reading an article in the news. LMAO

We see it ....

I guess traffic officers in NYC can arrest people.

SMH .

PS .. Again,how do you expect civilians to know when officers have jurisdiction? Or do you just bend over for every badge?

Last edited:
"Officials said the university police shared jurisdiction with city officers on streets around the campus, where the officer began following Mr. Dubose, but where the driver was pulled over and shot is a few blocks away, outside that zone."

see this is what i had heard before. that he was outside of jurisdiction. but the boy gwap and offbad posted a link saying he was inside of the jurisdiction. who knows what to believe now. FACTS ARE, A COP CANNOT PULL YOU OVER OUTSIDE OF HIS JURISDICTION UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES. If an agreement is reached with the city that campus pd can help, you might as well call the area they're given as INSIDE of their jurisdiction as well. so in short, outside of a hot pursuit, they cant pull you over outside of their jurisdiction.
"Am I being detained!!!!!!"
bruh you are mad corny. what straw are you reaching for by quoting that?
PS .. Again,how do you expect civilians to know when officers have jurisdiction? Or do you just bend over for every badge?
you already know the answer to that question. and the same answer goes for A LOT of people. only way i know jurisdiction is the decal on their door saying what county or city they patrol. 

Last edited:
I don't even get how there is a debate raging in this thread.

What are we really talking about? I don't see a justification, so it's all null.

With all the back and forth I never actually sat down and think about this.

If I'm rolling thru the hood and a cop stops me for a traffic violation and when he approches me I notice he is not a city cop, I would most likely tell him to kick rocks and I would try to roll.

I was unaware that some university cops had limited jurisdiction outside their campuses..
nah....campus police egos are worse than city cops

I had one pull me over when I was heading back to my apartment....He thought I was coming back from the club but I had just ran to the the gas station real quick to get some hot pork rinds and a soda. Cop said he was trying to catch me drinking and driving but since I wasn't he was gonna write me a ticket for running a red light (which I didn't) 
indifferent.gif

Story sounds ridiculous but it's true 

http://heavy.com/news/2015/07/ray-t...record-cincinnati-police-shooting-victim-cop/

"DuBose has been charged with driving without a license more than 13 times between 1995 and 2009, according to court records obtained by Cincinnati’s Fox 19. He has also been charged with driving while suspended eight times from 2005 and 2011 and with failure to display a proper a proper license plate on his vehicle four times between 1995 and 2009. Dubose had more than 75 offenses charged to him over his lifetime."

Damn dude didnt deserve to get killed but seriously? I suspect he was looking at a long sentence that's why he tried to book it. :\

It was obvious from the video that he didn't have a license, or it was suspended. He was definitely going to jail. He knew it and that's why he tried to pull off. I am going to predict that he was drunk also, although no toxicology reports have been released yet.

Definitely grounds to be killed. I can bet you've stumbled out of somewhere drunk, smoked weed, got in a fight, have traffic violations etc. I don't know how you're still alive.

proxy.jpg

Ray Tensing issued 6 times more citations to blacks than whites, echoing disproportionate arrest rates of UCPD. 
http://t.co/D00psCG2aU
SMH ... Lucky he has that no front license plate to bail him out for racially motivated murder.

Still a cold blooded murder.

Aint no one shooting someone point blank for trying to run.

Last edited:
It was obvious from the video that he didn't have a license, or it was suspended. He was definitely going to jail. He knew it and that's why he tried to pull off. I am going to predict that he was drunk also, although no toxicology reports have been released yet.
Word?

Because yesterday they reported that the stuff in the gin bottle wasn't gin at all.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/coroners-office-identifies-contents-in-sam-duboses-gin-bottle/34510150

Still need his toxicology report though.

The "devils advocate" got banned? :lol:

You could smell his bs a mile away

Last edited:
The "devils advocate" got banned? :lol:

You could smell his bs a mile away
yeah B ... Method came in with the swift head chop ...

I'm not sure why the **** alcohol, drugs, criminal record etc have to do with the facts at hand.

wrong....

everything about this situation was legit until the cop pulled the trigger.
So you were ok with the officer pulling his gun out? How was that legit in this situation?
yes, I'm ok with an officer unholstering his weapon when a suspect refuses to identify and is attempting to flee....

The highest chance of an officer being assaulted/killed is when a suspect is trying to prevent an arrest.

Using the firearm should only be done when the actual threat presents itself... 

Last edited:
Cincinnati terminates UCPD patrols, investigating traffic stops...still isn't going to stop the killings but...

http://www.fox19.com/story/29700927/cincinnati-terminates-ucpd-patrols-investigating-traffic-stops
wait so now campuses police aren't allowed to do traffic stupid outside the actual campus?

How about educating the citizens ...
yes, I'm ok with an officer unholstering his weapon when a suspect refuses to identify and is attempting to flee....

The highest chance of an officer being assaulted/killed is when a suspect is trying to prevent an arrest.

Using the firearm should only be done when the actual threat presents itself... 
just be quiet man ... You talk about changing culture but everyone knows the majority if not the only time an officer un-holster his weapon is when the "individual" is a minority.

Furthermore, the only time a cop can draw a weapon and use force is when the fleeing individual is suspected to have committed a felony.

Again, you talk about changing culture but you are on with everything until the actual shot.

It is more likely than not for a cop to shot a person vices defuse the situation if a weapon is drawn by the officer. Hence, all these murders being committed out here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom