Another year and these chicks still don't know how to act on NY metros

....right. You just don't like comprehending people's posts and that's fine. We've already stated where things are from a moral standpoint and that being his wife. I even mentioned in a previous post I'd take her off the train to remove her from the situation. The post your quoting is on ACCOUNTABILITY. The guy getting beat up has no fault in the situation, it doesn't matter that his wife got in an altercation with the worker. What if he pulled her aside and the worker still wooped him? Is he still at fault? Should he have tried harder? If they got off the train and the worker followed and stabbed him, is it the guys fault because he should have gotten her off at an earlier stop?

You're on that "well what was she wearing that made him rape her?" wave.

Of course it isn't his fault if he at least attempted to truly diffuse the situation...at that point is all on the construction worker...but fact is dude didn't even try...he literally stepped aside and allowed his filth of a wife to further irritate the situation.....that woman wasn't gonna stop till she got a physical reaction out of that man....for his own safety the husband should have stopped her...so yes I hold him accountable, he is not at all innocent....that's his wife.

I would hold myself accountable for the actions of my wife...but maybe that's just me...I think of us as a whole unit, what she does reflects on me and what I do reflects on her.

Maybe I'm reaching. But I think it's that "aight go ahead" which set the construction worker off. A few seconds ago he's passively telling his girl to chill and she kept calling the construction worker a B and her husband reluctantly says aight go ahead.

The husband was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He wanted no parts of that situation and had no clue how to contain it, but was more afraid of his wife then the construction worker.

I would've slapped the life eout that *****. 8 ball jacket style.

Maybe I'm reaching. But I think it's that "aight go ahead" which set the construction worker off. A few seconds ago he's passively telling his girl to chill and she kept calling the construction worker a B and her husband reluctantly says aight go ahead.

The husband was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He wanted no parts of that situation and had no clue how to contain it, but was more afraid of his wife then the construction worker.

Exactly man...to be honest this could have ended much worst...you just don't know which button you'll push that will send someone over the edge...this woman didn't care one bit for her safety let alone her husbands, she doesn't seem like she'll change either, so I'm sure this won't be the last or worst run in this dude will encounter because of her stupid **** mouth...

The P must be off the charts.

I would hold myself accountable for the actions of my wife...but maybe that's just me...I think of us as a whole unit, what she does reflects on me and what I do reflects on her.
+23. Agree with The Perfect Guy here. If your wife is acting like that, it is a reflection of YOU (supposed leader) as a man. Not sure how this can be argued.

Sure, she is her own woman but she should KNOW that she shouldn't act like this in public because she doesn't want to embarass YALL.

I wonder if construction dude would have beat the lights out of that behemoth and the husband didn't react, how would that change your views on him...would he go from victim to ****made husband?...or would he just be another passenger minding his business...would the construction guys now be a hero for delivering the righteous *** whooping?

That was way after though. They were still just yelling at each other then. I mean the train actually closed doors, started moving if I remember right. Then she spat once, he said chill go ahead, if you listen she spits one more time and that's when he lunged at dude.

Had he been on the other side when the construction worker came at him ol girl might've thought she was coming at him and swung.

End of the day he should've put the beats on the girl. Same crime.

You could see husband was like not again with his hand on his face :smh:

Last edited:
I wonder if construction dude would have beat the lights out of that behemoth and the husband didn't react, how would that change your views on him...would he go from victim to ****made husband?...or would he just be another passenger minding his business...would the construction guys now be a hero for delivering the righteous *** whooping?
He be a two time p****. Two major Ls.

You can't let your wife run you AND not at least want to jump in if she's being attacked.

Well watching the vid we would've just been like construction dude may have went too far with beating ol girl even though she was asking for it (I'm pretty sure she would've held her own better than her husband).

Watching that kind of vid we wouldn't even hd known dude was her husband until the news report got posted. Then we would've been like he's foul and ***** made for that.

Either he'd be called a ***** but I would've been like he saved himself an *** whooping.

Y'all think if construction dude had hit ol girl her husband would have been cheering him on on the inside?

Back
Top Bottom