Another year and these chicks still don't know how to act on NY metros

Off her behavior, do you even think that guy would "control his woman"? She seems like she'd slap him for even trying to stop it. He probably knew what was up and that's why he stood there waiting for it to blow over.

There's two altercations: The woman vs worker, then the worker vs man. If the worker left it at the the prior, he could've just filed the report if he was "man enough". The latter situation is the worker assaulting a guy on the train. Doesn't matter how he's associated with the woman, he wasn't part of that situation.

I wonder if there'd be this much talk about a man having to be accountable for a woman if they were brother and sister or just friends instead of married and dude still got washed.

Dudes want to pick and choose when it's convenient to view a woman as a adult

I wonder if there'd be this much talk about a man having to be accountable for a woman if they were brother and sister or just friends instead of married and dude still got washed.

End of the day all that wild **** to provoke the situation is on the chick.
I'd never let anybody I'm with act out like this without tellin' em to chill out. My mama, daddy, aunt, grandmother, son, daughter, brother, sister, neice, cousin, nephew would all get that "Yo chill out" from me. I am who associate with and I don't associate with people who can't act appropriately so if you step outside of them bounds I will reel you back in

End of the day all that wild **** to provoke the situation is on the chick.

I'd never let anybody I'm with act out like this without tellin' em to chill out. My mama, daddy, aunt, grandmother, son, daughter, brother, sister, neice, cousin, nephew would all get that "Yo chill out" from me. I am who associate with and I don't associate with people who can't act appropriately so if you step outside of them bounds I will reel you back in
In a bizarro world where somebody I'm with is acting like that chick on the train they're own their own. Yeah I'd tell them to chill but obviously she has no chill and did not stop. So what do you do then?

Me, I aint even gonna be around for the police report. You a grown *** adult acting like you got what's coming to you 10 times out of 10.

Anyway, my point is while I can understand and partially agree with the initial stance of check your wife when it comes down to it you are not accountable for the next person's actions. You're not their care taker or guardian. These are adults. So it's not your fault for what they do. You don't deserve to get an *** whooping for not controlling the next person. That whole mentality is flawed.

Last edited:

Ok you tell them to chill out and then what? If they assault someone it's your fault? You accountable? You should be arrested to for failure to constrain your family? Accessory to assault?

The dude clearly told her to stop, to chill, tried to move her away out the train. She still was yapping so he said f it do what you want. At what point is she responsible for her actions?

In a bizarro world where somebody I'm with is acting like that chick on the train they're own their own. Yeah I'd tell them to chill but obviously she has no chill and did not stop. So what do you do then?

Me, I aint even gonna be around for the police report. You a grow *** adult acting like you got what's coming to you 10 times out of 10.

Anyway, my point is while I can understand and partially agree with the initial stance of check your wife when it comes down to it you are not accountable for the next person's actions. You're not their care take or guardian. These are adults. So it's not your fault for what they do. You don't deserve to get an *** whooping for not controlling the next person. That whole mentality is flawed.
Ok you tell them to chill out and then what? If they assault someone it's your fault? You accountable? You should be arrested to for failure to constrain your family? Accessory to assault?

The dude clearly told her to stop, to chill, tried to move her away out the train. She still was yapping so he said f it do what you want. At what point is she responsible for her actions?
Next, I push her off the train myself. No I'm not accountable for what they do but I'm not gonna allow my poeple to put themselves in a situation where I can prevent them from harming someone or harming themselves.

Ain't no way Imma half a** ask my wife to chill and she ignore it Imma lay down like a broke *** dog and accept ain't nothin' Imma do cause Imma be ready to kill whoever lay hands on her so instead of me sittin' back sayin' "She grown so she made her bed" and wait at home to see if she end up on the news, Imma get her off the train, chew her a new one until she calm down and then we can hop on the next one.

I'm honesly not believing that y'all would just leave ya hypothetical wife on the train actin' up just because you don't outright control her

Your wife/girl is a representation of yourself, I don't know how you guys feel the dude that did absolutely nothing to control that animal of wife he has shouldn't be held accountable....had his balls been bigger, this **** wouldn't had gotten out of control....the dude didn't even try....obviously in court contruction dude is screwed tho, because justice is all about technicalities and fact is the husband didn't directly do anything to warrant that **** whooping....then again the woman did and if he would have beat the crap out of her he would have still lost....I understand wanting to be level headed, but I can't see how some of you can keep your head straight after some ignorant **** spits on your face twice....

It's called being an adult who doesn't beat random people senseless anytime they feel some kinda way. You gonna beat her up? Beat her bf up? Then what? You gonna feel better about your self? You da man now? Nah, you're going to jail because you don't know how to behave like an adult.

Dude gonna pick someone literally half his size to beat on cause he's upset with the person he's with. It's just beyond moronic. Had dude been the same size or bigger I'm almost positive it wouldn't have ended like that. Dude knew it was an easy win and did it strictly to get some kind of face back from the girl. Yeah you can't hit a woman but, newsflash, you can't hit men either fool. He's a clown and he deserves what he gets.

Last edited:

Me, I aint even gonna be around for the police report. You a grow *** adult acting like you got what's coming to you 10 times out of 10.

Anyway, my point is while I can understand and partially agree with the initial stance of check your wife when it comes down to it you are not accountable for the next person's actions. You're not their care take or guardian. These are adults. So it's not your fault for what they do. You don't deserve to get an *** whooping for not controlling the next person. That whole mentality is flawed.

Next, I push her off the train myself. No I'm not accountable for what they do but I'm not gonna allow my poeple to put themselves in a situation where I can prevent them from harming someone or harming themselves.

Ain't no way Imma half a** ask my wife to chill and she ignore it Imma lay down like a broke *** dog and accept ain't nothin' Imma do cause Imma be ready to kill whoever lay hands on her so instead of me sittin' back sayin' "She grown so she made her bed" and wait at home to see if she end up on the news, Imma get her off the train, chew her a new one until she calm down and then we can hop on the next one.

I'm honesly not believing that y'all would just leave ya hypothetical wife on the train actin' up just because you don't outright control her
So what if after trying to push them off the train they go back on anyway and then spit at the dude like this chick did? What you doing then? What you gonna do when construction dude comes at you cuz ya wife spat at or on him?

This aint really about dude half *** asking his wife to stop. It's clear as day she wasn't gonna stop either way. I'm pretty sure had dude barked on her to stop and tried to push her off the train she would've smacked him. So in a situation when a person is acting wild as **** to even their spouse why continue to put yourself in a situation you really don't have to intervene in? I say let them get washed. Hopefully they learn a lesson. I know I won't be standing in the middle and get suckered for no reason.

My hypothetical wife would know me well enough that if she acted like that and I felt she was in the wrong that I wouldn't help her ***. Then again even in a hypothetical situation I don't see myself getting with a chick that would act the way this broad did on the train. I just don't see it.

Last edited:

I'd take the responsibility of removing her from that situation to avoid any further conflict. However, we're talking about accountability. I'm not at fault if she continues to egg someone on.

If you and your friends are out, and you got jumped while they just stood there, should they be held accountable because they didn't step in? Can you sue them and tell the courts "they just stood there and let it happen"?

I wouldn't leave my wife on the train, that's not the argument. If my girl acting up and dude say hey bro I don't want to hit your chick so we fighting, f*** it we scrap then and afterwards I'm leaving that chick because that's not the type of person I want to be with.

The argument is saying somehow one adult is responsible for another adult. The response to construction dude being charged was "that's not fair, the husband should be arrested to for not controlling his wife he should held accountable too"

So what if after trying to push them off the train they go back on anyway and then spit at the dude like this chick did? What you doing then? What you gonna do when construction dude comes at you cuz ya wife spat at or on him?

This aint really about dude half *** asking his wife to stop. It's clear as day she wasn't gonna stop either way. I'm pretty sure had dude barked on her to stop and tried to push her off the train she would've smacked him. So in a situation when a person is acting wild as **** to even their spouse why continue to put yourself in a situation you really don't have to intervene in? I say let them get washed. Hopefully they learn a lesson. I know I won't be standing in the middle and get suckered for no reason.

My hypothetical wife would know me well enough that if she acted like that and I felt she was in the wrong that I wouldn't help her ***. Then again even in a hypothetical situation I don't see myself getting with a chick that would act the way this broad did on the train. I just don't see it.
We can keep adding "what if's" until I arrive at the exact response you're fishing for, but to address the question, if dude comes at me I'm no longer defending her I'm defending myself

But just as you stated, not even hypothetically will this happen to me
I'd take the responsibility of removing her from that situation to avoid any further conflict. However, we're talking about accountability. I'm not at fault if she continues to egg someone on.

If you and your friends are out, and you got jumped while they just stood there, should they be held accountable because they didn't step in? Can you sue them and tell the courts "they just stood there and let it happen"?
Legally, no. But morally, yea they are responsible for my well being, just like I'm responsible for thiers. I grew up with the mindset that the people I ride for ride for me.

But no there's no legal grounds to stand on, but my morals and my ethics wouldn't allow me to sit tight and watch one of my homies get jumped

That's fine and we're on the same page, but the argument I was initially responding to suggested that the construction worker should get pity for attacking a passenger because that passenger should have stopped another passenger from getting the construction worker upset. That's victim blaming.

**** that morality ****.

We can keep adding "what if's" until I arrive at the exact response you're fishing for, but to address the question, if dude comes at me I'm no longer defending her I'm defending myself

But just as you stated, not even hypothetically will this happen to me
I didn't really add new what ifs. I just took what happened in the vid and posed them as questions to you.

Last edited:
That's fine and we're on the same page, but the argument I was initially responding to suggested that the construction worker should get pity for attacking a passenger because that passenger should have stopped another passenger from getting the construction worker upset. That's victim blaming.
Nah, he gets no pity. I'm sure he weighed them options in his head and made the decision he thought was best.
**** that morality ****.
I didn't really add new what ifs. I just took what happened in the vid and posed them as questions to you.
But my wife wouldn't get back on the train, once I pushed her off and walked off after her the video would have ended. There's nothing left to see.

What if he would have pushed her off the train and found his sack and spoke up to her with some authority? Who's to say she wouldn't have some kind of new found respect for him and dropped them XXL drawls for him right there at the train station

Nah, he gets no pity. I'm sure he weighed them options in his head and made the decision he thought was best.

**** that morality ****.

But my wife wouldn't get back on the train, once I pushed her off and walked off after her the video would have ended. There's nothing left to see.
Then I guess the hypothetical really is what if your wife was the chick in that vid acting all crazy. Not just putting your wife in a situation where she's mad and doing similar but that exact broad.

Situations like that aren't always as simple as just bark on her with authority and she'll respect you and listen to you. That aint real life with every female.
What if he would have pushed her off the train and found his sack and spoke up to her with some authority? Who's to say she wouldn't have some kind of new found respect for him and dropped them XXL drawls for him right there at the train station
Doubtful :lol: You aint see her comments about her husband's *** whooping? On top of that the dude's family saying they don't associate with anymore cuz he married that broad.

From what I saw the only way you get a person like that to listen to you is by hitting them yourself and that opens a whole other can of issues.

Last edited:
Then I guess the hypothetical really is what if your wife was the chick in that vid acting all crazy. Not just putting your wife in a situation where she's mad and doing similar but that exact broad.

Situations like that aren't always as simple as just bark on her with authority and she'll respect you and listen to you. That aint real life with every female.
That's kinda hard to say cause I can't stomach chicks like that . I'm honestly stumped

IDK I think she treat him like that cause he don't stand up for himself and if he ever did she'd get a lil moist in the nether regions

What really sucks though is how someone is minding their own business trying to go to work and they gotta be subjected to that. I seen an earlier post saying the construction worker didn't bite his tongue either. Why should he when that dog lookin woman is in his face disrespecting him even when he's sitting down? He probably wouldn't have gotten charged if he put hands on her though. If I recall correctly, everything got dropped against 8 ball jacket guy a day or 2 after.

When he went from "yo chill" to "alright go ahead" in a 5 second span and she kept it up it was a wrap sadly. I've watched the video a few times. It's still funny and sad how she was loud and reckless up until her man got those hands put on him. During the time he was getting those hands put on him she fell back hard only to get bold again afterwards. I found that amusing.

I really hope this guy gets a good lawyer though. Not all justice is equal and consistent. And a good lawyer is the difference between him getting probation or a possible jail sentence. We've seen people get off for way less so i don't think jail time is inevitable in this scenario.

What really sucks though is how someone is minding their own business trying to go to work and they gotta be subjected to that. I seen an earlier post saying the construction worker didn't bite his tongue either. Why should he when that dog lookin woman is in his face disrespecting him even when he's sitting down? He probably wouldn't have gotten charged if he put hands on her though. If I recall correctly, everything got dropped against 8 ball jacket guy a day or 2 after.

When he went from "yo chill" to "alright go ahead" in a 5 second span and she kept it up it was a wrap sadly. I've watched the video a few times. It's still funny and sad how she was loud and reckless up until her man got those hands put on him. During the time he was getting those hands put on him she fell back hard only to get bold again afterwards. I found that amusing.

I really hope this guy gets a good lawyer though. Not all justice is equal and consistent. And a good lawyer is the difference between him getting probation or a possible jail sentence. We've seen people get off for way less so i don't think jail time is inevitable in this scenario

If it was between him and the woman (only), then you may have a point. However, the dude he whooped was completely innocent. He's screwed.

Perhaps. But it's things to take into account. Assuming he doesn't have a criminal record, a decent lawyer could minimize the damage.

I've seen cases where someone got beat up and the person who beat them up got probation, and that was with a public defender. A friend of mine beat some guy up in a situation where he was in the wrong. No jail time, but probation and anger management classes. Given the circumstances here, I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't serve a day in jail. Probation and anger management seem more likely in my opinion.

He ain't gon do no time , probation and community service is his most likely punishment ( all this depending on his record tho)

Still amazed at this restraint not to smack shorty , idk how he ain't at least push her out the door when she was holding the train up

Last edited:
Yeah mos def no time but that fine will be something else. He might catch a civil case from that lame couple too.

To me the biggest L he got was losing his job. He'll have to wait for this to die down cuz in job interviews they're gonna ask him why he got fired from his last job. No matter how much he flips it and sweetens it with jargon a google search or two gonna have employers be like "Oh you the construction dude that washed wild *****'s husband cuz she was messing with you on the train!"

Steezy...he beat up an innocent guy. I feel bad for the guy, because as you said, he was provoked and pushed to his limit. However, at the end of the day, what he did to girl's husband wasn't necessary. Doesn't even matter if he gave warning or not. That won't stand in a court of law.

Yeah bro, I know he has nothing to stand on in a court, but I'm talking from a moral stand point, dudes chick went tooooo far, he was the one in the better position to stop it or at least diffuse it and chose not to...is no different than you rolling around with a bunch of bangers and expect to not be treated as one yourself...this is apart from how the court will view it, I know how courts work bros..

Oh so husband and wife are just random passengers to each other now....sometimes I wonder if some of you know how marriages work....being a random GF I could have given dude a pass for not wanting to get caught up trying to diffuse it...like someone else said, I would have asked her to step out with me once, if not, I would have exited the train and left her *** there to be dealt with....but HIS WIFE?...she woulda either been dragged out by me or I was gonna have to step up and face the music because of her stupidity....some of you are treating the idea of a wife as some random person a man shouldn't have any influence over.

....right. You just don't like comprehending people's posts and that's fine. We've already stated where things are from a moral standpoint and that being his wife. I even mentioned in a previous post I'd take her off the train to remove her from the situation. The post your quoting is on ACCOUNTABILITY. The guy getting beat up has no fault in the situation, it doesn't matter that his wife got in an altercation with the worker. What if he pulled her aside and the worker still wooped him? Is he still at fault? Should he have tried harder? If they got off the train and the worker followed and stabbed him, is it the guys fault because he should have gotten her off at an earlier stop?

You're on that "well what was she wearing that made him rape her?" wave.

Back
Top Bottom