Another year and these chicks still don't know how to act on NY metros

Construction dude did the right thing.

He couldv'e put hands on ol girl but was smart enough to put hands on her man instead. Check ya girl b

Dude who got lumped up didn't want it with bruh in the vest or his girl.

He told her to chill she ain't give a damn, he told her to chill again and she said something he said oh iight go ahead then.

Bruh in the vest, I understand being mad but I think he should've just left dude alone cause he clearly wasn't about it. He really should've either got his girl to stop, or get off the train. All three let it escalade further than it had to go.

Used to ride that train all the time, but NY trains in general are an event waiting to happen.

Last edited:
Dump him because he can't protect you

??? :rofl:
Shorty the one who started the fight, knowing she can't even protect herself.

What's your point? At the end of the day no chick should be with a man who can't protect them :rolleyes and why you only quoting half of what I said because I clearly said he needs to dump that girl for putting him in that predicament.

If it was me, I'm fighting dude and then when we get home I'm kicking you out .. sounds simple to me but dudes are different these days

For anybody that don't live in NYC this **** happens ALL the time. It's 7 in the morning, 20 degrees outside? So you already grumpy. You just want to sit on the train catch a quick nap on this hour commute. Now I have this fat hog trying to squeeze into a tiny spot next to me making me uncomfortable. Then you got the nerve to get mad because YOU can't fit? FOH

Dude did the right thing. Same concept when a girl argue with a guy and she say "I'm gonna go get my brother/uncle/cousin to f you up". Welp you gotta catch these hands for your chick :lol: handle your ***** next time

Last edited:
Dump him because he can't protect you

??? :rofl:
Shorty the one who started the fight, knowing she can't even protect herself.

What's your point? At the end of the day no chick should be with a man who can't protect them :rolleyes and why you only quoting half of what I said because I clearly said he needs to dump that girl for putting him in that predicament.

If it was me, I'm fighting dude and then when we get home I'm kicking you out .. sounds simple to me but dudes are different these days

He did protect her though, he put his face in harms way in order to protect his shorty. That's a real boss move b

dude had to take a beating because she couldn't shut up

she probably be beating on him too, son looked broken

It looks bad if you Sparta kick a barking female like that in the chest, would it be appropriate to Sparta kick her in the vagina instead?

For anybody that don't live in NYC this **** happens ALL the time. It's 7 in the morning, 20 degrees outside? So you already grumpy. You just want to sit on the train catch a quick nap on this hour commute. Now I have this fat hog trying to squeeze into a tiny spot next to me making me uncomfortable. Then you got the nerve to get mad because YOU can't fit? FOH

Dude did the right thing. Same concept when a girl argue with a guy and she say "I'm gonna go get my brother/uncle/cousin to f you up". Welp you gotta catch these hands for your chick :lol: control your ***** next time
Funny u said that , I seen a situation go terribly wrong for a chick that threatened somebody with their brothers/cousins...shorty called em up and the other dude she was beefin wit had even more of his goons roll up plus like 3 female cousins...she basically got her and her fam stomped out :lol:

He did protect her though, he put his face in harms way in order to protect his shorty. That's a real boss move b

Nah if you watch the video he had his back turned when dude went after him, he wasn't prepared. IMO That's the only thing I think construction dude did wrong. You gotta tell that man "listen you chick bugging and I can't hit a woman so throw your hands". You can't sneak attack homeboy

:lol: I remember **** like this happening on the 2, 4, and 5 :lol:

Dude did a bad job calming down that wild chick and just cuz construction dude aint want to wash the wild ***** her man's got it. That's how it be sometimes. He didn't' try hard enough to squash it.

If I was dude I would've already been on the other side of the train car. See where it goes from there. Construction dude should've threw her phone though.

She was the one that needed the beating though. She lucky this wash't later in the day cuz I'm sure an angry passenger trying to get home would've stepped in out the blue and threw that loud ***** off the train.

The point is mf'er shouldn't have started the fight, I thought that was obvious.:rolleyes
Men are not an Accessory to protect women 24/7 who don't know how to behave in public.:roll eyes
If she had better parents who beat that behind she'd have learnt how to act properly.
Had she not be around enablers and capers who tell her it's ok to act like a bird and not face consequences, she wouldn't be like the rest of the thots in this society.

The point is mf'er shouldn't have started the fight, I thought that was obvious.:rolleyes
Men are not an Accessory to protect women 24/7 who don't know how to behave in public.:roll eyes
If she had better parents who beat that behind she'd have learnt how to act properly.
Had she not be around enablers and capers who tell her it's ok to act like a bird and not face consequences, she wouldn't be like the rest of the thots in this society.

Your chick don't respect you if she know you can't protect her, you know that and I know that so stop debating nonsense

Good ol' #2 train...lol

That chick is terrible...plain and simple. She's not the type of woman you associate with.

The dude that started throwing blows is a sucka to me. A man who can't control his emotions in a sensible manner is not a man. What he did was beyond childish, and in this day and age, with the threat of a camera readily available to capture your every transgression, he ****** up. That's an assualt charge he's gotten himself into. He let some uncultured loud mouth get the best of him, and he will likely pay for it.

Dude that got abused on the floor needs to reevaluate his life if that's his significant other.

she spit on him... sorry but YOU WOULD CATCH THE FADE BY ME IF THAT WAS YOUR GIRL

Dude did the right thing. Same concept when a girl argue with a guy and she say "I'm gonna go get my brother/uncle/cousin to f you up". Welp you gotta catch these hands for your chick :lol: control your ***** next time
Funny u said that , I seen a situation go terribly wrong for a chick that threatened somebody with their brothers/cousins...shorty called em up and the other dude she was beefin wit had even more of his goons roll up plus like 3 female cousins...she basically got her and her fam stomped out :lol:
:rofl:

I'm weak

This would be in the Bronx 
mean.gif

Kinda reminds me of when I was in HS just chilling on the bus with my boy and we're sitting near this guy and his girl and all of a sudden this ***** asks her man if she asked him to punch my friend would he. Some of these chicks are just no good. It's like they WANT their man to get ****** up for them.

Certainly, there aren't any winners from this situation. Even the construction worker looks petty for behaving like the instigators. Someone has to be the "victim" here and it's the construction worker, but he could've just gotten up and walked away.

Last edited:

Your chick don't respect you if she know you can't protect her, you know that and I know that so stop debating nonsense

You are a wild dude. I ain't dealing with the type of bird that starts fights and I sure ain't fighting a dude over a seat on a train.

That's all you man.

What's your point? At the end of the day no chick should be with a man who can't protect them
eyes.gif
and why you only quoting half of what I said because I clearly said he needs to dump that girl for putting him in that predicament.

The point is mf'er shouldn't have started the fight, I thought that was obvious.
eyes.gif

You are a wild dude. I ain't dealing with the type of bird that starts fights and I sure ain't fighting a dude over a seat on a train.

That's all you man.
Helium bugging out. I ain't fighting no ***** cuz you mad over a seat. I'm helping him put you in your place.

That's all you man.

Sorry you think me saying your woman needs to feel safe when she's around you equates in your brain to dealing with a bird that starts fight

Helium bugging out. I ain't fighting no ***** cuz you mad over a seat. I'm helping him put you in your place.

What are you even saying right now? I said I would defend myself and when we get home kicking the bird out for putting me in that predicament

That's all I said, I feel like Steezy right now dudes always just want to argue :lol:

Back
Top Bottom