Any airforce nters.....

Whats it like? what job do you do? DO you live on base or off/experiences. Just trying to get some first hand experience not from a recruiters mouth.

great force
medical technician
on base now, but been offbase too. go offbase, im trying to this summer if i find a house.
june 22nd will be 5yrs

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

great force
medical technician
on base now, but been offbase too. go offbase, im trying to this summer if i find a house.
june 22nd will be 5yrs
Thank you for posting. And what do i have to do before i can live off base and how much allowances will i get when i first leave base.

bah .. join the Marines .. the experience will be memorable ..

people will come here and say the Marine Corps suck but I can assure you, if you are strong minded - are fit - can follow orders - you have will and you drivefor excellence the Marine Corps is where you need to be ..

You wonder why Marines take so much pride in themselves and their belove Corps if they don't have the best housing, the best chow halls the best equipmentthe best bases, their pt is harder our humps are longer out shooting is more precise our regulationss are stricter etc etc etc ...

Well if you join you will have all the answers .. PRIDE!

From what I've been told by people in Marines/Army(Fizzy)/Navy, Join the Air Force if you want to enjoy your time in the militray.

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

memphisboi55 wrote:
great force
medical technician
june 22nd will be 5yrs
Thank you for posting. And what do i have to do before i can live off base and how much allowances will i get when i first leave base.

scratch all I said, by the looks of it - you want easy money and a easy time ... you aren't fit for the Marine Corps

to answer your question .. being that you probably will be a E1 you will have to leave on base for a while unless you are married and/if you get married justto move of base it will all depend on location and rank to how much you will get ..

Either way, good luck in your journey and please stay away from a Marine recruiter .. just saving you the time in advance ..

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

bah .. join the Marines .. the experience will be memorable ..

people will come here and say the Marine Corps suck but I can assure you, if you are strong minded - are fit - can follow orders - you have will and you drive for excellence the Marine Corps is where you need to be ..

You wonder why Marines take so much pride in themselves and their belove Corps if they don't have the best housing, the best chow halls the best equipment the best bases, their pt is harder our humps are longer out shooting is more precise our regulationss are stricter etc etc etc ...

Well if you join you will have all the answers .. PRIDE!

you sound like a damn commercial..ANYWAYS..there have been many threads in the past just like yours OP, the conclusion I have came to from reading severalposts is that If i ever decided to serve my country & and join any of the U.S forces I'd deff go with Air Force. Something about the quality of lifebeing better and things like that.

memphisboi55 wrote:
great force
medical technician
june 22nd will be 5yrs
scratch all I said, by the looks of it - you want easy money and a easy time ... you aren't fit for the Marine Corps

to answer your question .. being that you probably will be a E1 you will have to leave on base for a while unless you are married and/if you get married just to move of base it will all depend on location and rank to how much you will get ..

Either way, good luck in your journey and please stay away from a Marine recruiter .. just saving you the time in advance ..

Relax man, its not that serious.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

From what I've been told by people in Marines/Army(Fizzy)/Navy, Join the Air Force if you want to enjoy your time in the militray.
here we go .. are you in the Military? Have you ever been in the Military? so why are you wasting peoples time with your useless thread .. I haveenjoyed every minute of my military life in the Marine Corps from the time I had to clean the head (bathroom) to my many days of Libo in every port I have goneto life in the barracks with all my fellow Marines .. I can tell you what .. there's no other military force that can top that, no body .. PS I beenstation in Navy Army and AirForce base and I have lived among them so I have room to talk .. you please shhhh

here we go .. are you in the Military? Have you ever been in the Military? so why are you wasting peoples time with your useless thread .. I have enjoyed every minute of my military life in the Marine Corps from the time I had to clean the head (bathroom) to my many days of Libo in every port I have gone to life in the barracks with all my fellow Marines .. I can tell you what .. there's no other military force that can top that, no body .. PS I been station in Navy Army and AirForce base and I have lived among them so I have room to talk .. you please shhhh

Like I said, that's what I've been told buddy don't get your panties in a bunch. People from all 4 branches have told me the same thing.

Thanks for everything. and i know i couldnt move off base at e1 just wondering when i actually could. And about the marines i def. understand why ppl wouldjoin that branch. Strong brotherhood and a lot of pride. But i have a few air jobs i have looked into and i know thats the branch i want. What bases could i beput over seas? i know air force isnt over seas as much as other branches tho...or so i have heard.

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

memphisboi55 wrote:
great force
medical technician
june 22nd will be 5yrs

to answer your question .. being that you probably will be a E1 you will have to leave on base for a while unless you are married and/if you get married just to move of base it will all depend on location and rank to how much you will get ..

I'm relax .. just calling it how it is ...
you sound like a damn commercial..ANYWAYS..there have been many threads in the past just like yours OP, the conclusion I have came to from reading several posts is that If i ever decided to serve my country & and join any of the U.S forces I'd deff go with Air Force. Something about the quality of life being better and things like that.
Just like I said before .. people that dont know talking .. lol and I already stated how we dont have the best quality of life possible .....however the Army has more suicides than the Marines and I actually believe the AF has gone up the same way .. Imagen those cats in the Marines .. oh god no....

here we go .. are you in the Military? Have you ever been in the Military? so why are you wasting peoples time with your useless thread .. I have enjoyed every minute of my military life in the Marine Corps from the time I had to clean the head (bathroom) to my many days of Libo in every port I have gone to life in the barracks with all my fellow Marines .. I can tell you what .. there's no other military force that can top that, no body .. PS I been station in Navy Army and AirForce base and I have lived among them so I have room to talk .. you please shhhh

Like I said, that's what I've been told buddy don't get your panties in a bunch. People from all 4 branches have told me the same thing.
panties in the bunch? we are dumb but I wasnt arguing the fact that you have been told .. I was just saying why talk? you havent experience is sotheres no room to hear say .. thats not even allow in a court of law .. because everyone is always hearing .. just like racist always have 1 black friend ..but yeah I truely believe you have heard from all 4 branches .. I guess the coast guard doesnt have a say so in this ...

memphisboi55 wrote:
great force
medical technician
june 22nd will be 5yrs

I'm relax .. just calling it how it is ...
you sound like a damn commercial..ANYWAYS..there have been many threads in the past just like yours OP, the conclusion I have came to from reading several posts is that If i ever decided to serve my country & and join any of the U.S forces I'd deff go with Air Force. Something about the quality of life being better and things like that.
Just like I said before .. people that dont know talking .. lol and I already stated how we dont have the best quality of life possible ..... however the Army has more suicides than the Marines and I actually believe the AF has gone up the same way .. Imagen those cats in the Marines .. oh god no ....

That's what you judge quality of life by? Suicides? You say people like those wouldn't make it in the marines? HA! I know plenty of soft dudes thatjoined the marines. Why? Because it was easy as hell. You act like it's so hard to join the Marines. You don't have to be in the military to know thatthe Marines will take anybody.

I see this quite often. USAF Fire Fighter 2 years and going Scott AFB, ILL I'm going to Afghanistan in 45 days.

panties in the bunch? we are dumb but I wasnt arguing the fact that you have been told .. I was just saying why talk? you havent experience is so theres no room to hear say .. thats not even allow in a court of law .. because everyone is always hearing .. just like racist always have 1 black friend .. but yeah I truely believe you have heard from all 4 branches .. I guess the coast guard doesnt have a say so in this ...

Bro, why you goin so hard? You're comparing NT to a court of law. You serious? That Marines have done a great job brainwashing the HELL out of you lol..

Thanks for everything. and i know i couldnt move off base at e1 just wondering when i actually could. And about the marines i def. understand why ppl would join that branch. Strong brotherhood and a lot of pride. But i have a few air jobs i have looked into and i know thats the branch i want. What bases could i be put over seas? i know air force isnt over seas as much as other branches tho...or so i have heard.
there are a few bases overseas .. more than you think .. plus anywhere a C5 can land you have a chances to be at ....

just look for Air Force bases overseas .. the Marine have the least bases but we can go to any embassy .. so it =s out ....

plus the Marines also have fighter jets helicopters and airplanes ... don't be fool!

Army here, I was going to join the Air force but I have this tat on my hand..so it was a no go. Chair Force is cool tho.

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

I see this quite often. USAF Fire Fighter 2 years and going Scott AFB, ILL I'm going to Afghanistan in 45 days.
There are no air force bases there, atleast from what ive found. so is that just a special deployment to complete a certain job or what?

That's what you judge quality of life by? Suicides? You say people like those wouldn't make it in the marines? HA! I know plenty of soft dudes that joined the marines. Why? Because it was easy as hell. You act like it's so hard to join the Marines. You don't have to be in the military to know that the Marines will take anybody.

Sorry my dude but I hate to argue with people that have no clue to what talking about .. sure you know mad people in all the branchs you are right abouteverything ....

Yes the Marines are soft as hell and yes the Marines can take on anybody .. but we have so many soft dudes that they will all run away ...

I'm sorry where have you been? What have you done? What are you doing? goodbye!

Thanks for everything. and i know i couldnt move off base at e1 just wondering when i actually could. And about the marines i def. understand why ppl would join that branch. Strong brotherhood and a lot of pride. But i have a few air jobs i have looked into and i know thats the branch i want. What bases could i be put over seas? i know air force isnt over seas as much as other branches tho...or so i have heard.
there are a few bases overseas .. more than you think .. plus anywhere a C5 can land you have a chances to be at ....

just look for Air Force bases overseas .. the Marine have the least bases but we can go to any embassy .. so it =s out ....

plus the Marines also have fighter jets helicopters and airplanes ... don't be fool!
Thanks. I didnt know i could go places not listed as afb on the site. Didn't mean for this to get into big argument but thanks for your help.

That's what you judge quality of life by? Suicides? You say people like those wouldn't make it in the marines? HA! I know plenty of soft dudes that joined the marines. Why? Because it was easy as hell. You act like it's so hard to join the Marines. You don't have to be in the military to know that the Marines will take anybody.

Sorry my dude but I hate to argue with people that have no clue to what talking about .. sure you know mad people in all the branchs you are right about everything ....

Yes the Marines are soft as hell and yes the Marines can take on anybody .. but we have so many soft dudes that they will all run away ...

I'm sorry where have you been? What have you done? What are you doing? goodbye!

roll.gif

Bro, why you goin so hard? You're comparing NT to a court of law. You serious? That Marines have done a great job brainwashing the HELL out of you lol..

Its obvious you have the IQ of a Marine .. You should come join .. you cant read or comprehend anything ..

all I said that when you are push to answer questions .. all of the sudden you have tons of friends in all branches of the military and hear say is your factfor supporting what you are saying is right .. but it is not ....

Army here, I was going to join the Air force but I have this tat on my hand..so it was a no go. Chair Force is cool tho.

Never heard of that. Im guessing tattoo policy is just about it being visible right? A tat on the upper arm wouldnt matter would it?

I'm currently in AFROTC... will be putting on LT bars a year from now. Trying to get an intelligence slot, but right now I'm slated for pilot trainingafter graduation.

Most of the AD guys that come to talk to us (they wouldn't BS us I don't think... the juniors/seniors who come back from 'boot camp' arecommitted to service already) say that the base experiences are what you make of it. Granted, some locations might suck more than others, but it's mostlyhow you take it.

Back
Top Bottom