Any cannabis card owners on NT?

I recommend going to MediCann there the most recognized amongst Law Enforcement.

This bad boy saved my behind on NYE Cop was salty cause he had to give me medicine back. Let me go too.

I recommend going to MediCann there the most recognized amongst Law Enforcement.

This bad boy saved my behind on NYE Cop was salty cause he had to give me medicine back. Let me go too.

GetHigh420 wrote:

pimp.gif

GetHigh420 wrote:

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey13

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

i minuswell be.

30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

#THANK YOU BASED GOD.

Edit:

I live in the Bay Area and have owned one for 2 years now... Almost anyone can get one up here tho. Lack of sleep, bad back, etc. etc. It's only worth it in the Bay because prices on herb are dirt cheap... $75 for the quarter and $35-40 for the eighth(high grade). But when I got to L.A. dispensaries they charge like $110 for a quarter of high grade which is ridiculous.

So basically for the convenience factor and prices at most places... YES, it's worth it.
What club do you go to? Most clubs sell their high grade for $50-60 a 8th.  It's more $$$ at the clubs so it depends on the person if its worth it.  Some people don't care what they smoke while others are very picky about it.  It's worth it if you want a certain high(head or body), a certain strain, and a large selection.  Plus some clubs get their stuff tested and have a THC level posted.

As far as getting a "recommendation", I've learned there are 2 kinda doctors.  I've heard from people that just walk in and doctors will suggest a reason for needing it.  Then there are those who will require something from a MD/physician.  The first time I went to get one I told the doc that I had a pretty bad snowboarding accident and that my back really hurts.  Doc asked me if I saw a regular doc for it and I told her no cause I didn't have medical insurance.  They gave me a temp one that was good for 2 months and told me to come back with something from my reg doc.  I ended up going to my doc and told him that I had trouble sleeping and back pains.  He prescribed some sleeping pills and muscle relaxer.  I asked them to for a copy of the visit and brought that along with my scrips and got my rec.
Blue Sky Coffee Shop in the TOWN... Google them.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/coffeeshop-blue-sky-oakland-2

Originally Posted by Smokey13

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

i minuswell be.

30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

#THANK YOU BASED GOD.

Edit:

I live in the Bay Area and have owned one for 2 years now... Almost anyone can get one up here tho. Lack of sleep, bad back, etc. etc. It's only worth it in the Bay because prices on herb are dirt cheap... $75 for the quarter and $35-40 for the eighth(high grade). But when I got to L.A. dispensaries they charge like $110 for a quarter of high grade which is ridiculous.

So basically for the convenience factor and prices at most places... YES, it's worth it.
What club do you go to? Most clubs sell their high grade for $50-60 a 8th.  It's more $$$ at the clubs so it depends on the person if its worth it.  Some people don't care what they smoke while others are very picky about it.  It's worth it if you want a certain high(head or body), a certain strain, and a large selection.  Plus some clubs get their stuff tested and have a THC level posted.

As far as getting a "recommendation", I've learned there are 2 kinda doctors.  I've heard from people that just walk in and doctors will suggest a reason for needing it.  Then there are those who will require something from a MD/physician.  The first time I went to get one I told the doc that I had a pretty bad snowboarding accident and that my back really hurts.  Doc asked me if I saw a regular doc for it and I told her no cause I didn't have medical insurance.  They gave me a temp one that was good for 2 months and told me to come back with something from my reg doc.  I ended up going to my doc and told him that I had trouble sleeping and back pains.  He prescribed some sleeping pills and muscle relaxer.  I asked them to for a copy of the visit and brought that along with my scrips and got my rec.
Blue Sky Coffee Shop in the TOWN... Google them.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/coffeeshop-blue-sky-oakland-2

Back
Top Bottom