Any HTC Mogul owners out there still? (KK's LOADED ROM has free Sprint Navigation.)

somebody let me know when they are up again ...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
keep missing them .... got the ESN on deck now tho.

yo I got my TP but I was wondering what do I have to do to the Mogul now before sending it in? Anything I can mess up before it goes so they wont charge me?

Mez, what are your questions? Shoot me a PM.

KK releases a lot of ROMs and some have better battery life than others. I'm running 1.7 but I think 1.5 had better battery life.

MisterP are there any ways around the active sync on vista cause i cant sync to outlook at all I guess i used it up with my mogul cause its not workin with theTP

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Barack 0drama wrote:

DatZNasty (NH) helped me...That _ know everything.

And Time, You better hope dude aint send you off and give you a water-damaged Mogul...Cuz if they find out it's water-damaged, They gon treat you.
Fam wouldn't even help me, told me to aim him and wasn't even online, and never hears from him again.

I gave up on all this flash Rom yada yada

Just running my joint stock,im happy.

Long as i can text, internet, check my email, make a phone call and play that game where you tilt the screen for the ball to roll... im good.

I'm online more than 4hrs a day, especially after 9pm or so. Just put me on your buddylist and when you see me pop up, hit me. I don't remember what you asked for, but was it some kind of file transfer because that's usually why I tell people to IM me, so I don't have to upload something to yousendit or something. But it's this simple

1. Add .net framework to your computer http://www.microsoft.com/...d32a6&DisplayLang=en

2. Download Hardspl on your computer http://forum.ppcgeeks.com...d=15962&d=1225515125

3. Download the Rom you want and unzip it on your computer, I reccomend KK's http://www.geek-pages.com...-v0_9.rar&path=kkrom

4. Plug phone into computer USB, establish ActiveSync connection

5. Run the hardspl.exe - follow prompts- your phone will restart after it unlocks and come back how it was so you see no change, but it's unlocked now

6. Reestablish ActiveSync connection if you lost it from the restart, run romupdateutility.exe from the RUU folder (the ROM you unzipped)- follow prompts

7. Enjoy

When it comes to customizing these phones, I am unequivocally illiterate. However, I'll try to follow these instructions and hope for success.

Damn, I'm nice!
laugh.gif
, nah, thanks DatZNasty for the instructions.

Now, can I change the theme on this KK rom? I'll google it though.

edit: Would anyone be so kind as to list instructions for this as well?

couple questions ...

does it have a program that can listen to a song and tell you what it is ? (i know not stock, in general)

and i took of the screen protector ... how is the TP w/ scratches .... ? should i go get a screen protector ?

oh yeah ... the GPS ... is it free ? if so what do I use to log in ? n/m ... Stupid much ? Yes.

(KK's LOADED ROM has free Sprint Navigation.)

welp my screen just blacked out. and wont come back on. before that...the display screen had a mind of its own...ftmfl

^ Mine just died on me this Friday too, wouldn't boot past the HTC Screen. I just went to the store and got another one, she gave me a whole new box andaccessories too, but this one seems kind of defective too. The keyboard can't even keep up with how fast I can type and be missing some letters.

i've had my mogul for about 1 year and a half and am looking for a new one...i have the protection plan so should i jus go into sprint and trade it in andhope for a touch pro?

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

i've had my mogul for about 1 year and a half and am looking for a new one...i have the protection plan so should i jus go into sprint and trade it in and hope for a touch pro?
keep the Mogul......I miss my Mogul.

I never had much problems with mine, besides the battery problem. This TP seems like a prissy b-i compared to it.

Originally Posted by young dr0

couple questions ...

does it have a program that can listen to a song and tell you what it is ? (i know not stock, in general)

and i took of the screen protector ... how is the TP w/ scratches .... ? should i go get a screen protector ?

oh yeah ... the GPS ... is it free ? if so what do I use to log in ? n/m ... Stupid much ? Yes.

(KK's LOADED ROM has free Sprint Navigation.)

Shazam Music ID is what you want to look for, if you're not having any luck via Google/etc.; Shoot me a PM with your email and I'll email you the .cab;Also, if you're looking for a different route as far as free GPS, you have the option of GoogleMaps or other variations, I.E. Garmin, TomTom, etc.

YO! I NEED HELP MY PHONE GOT STOLEN AND I NEED A WAY TO DELETE THE INFO ON THE PHONE. PLEASE HELP!

Your best(and probably ONLY) bet is to just call sprint and claim it as stolen, I don't believe there is anything you can really do unless you had such aprogram that would allow you to hard reset your phone completely via another phone. On your next phone, install a program that you can track your phone in thecase of it getting stolen and/or wipe it completely via a sent text message.

welp my screen just blacked out. and wont come back on. before that...the display screen had a mind of its own...ftmfl

Interesting; Do you have insurance? Curious to know what happened, keep us updated(?)..

but this one seems kind of defective too. The keyboard can't even keep up with how fast I can type and be missing some letters.

I haven't heard anything about this with the TP; But the Mogul had a similar issue and there was a cab file that fixed it, if I stumble across it, I'lllet you know.

keep the Mogul......I miss my Mogul.

I never had much problems with mine, besides the battery problem. This TP seems like a prissy b-i compared to it.

I've only had my TP for a week now, I'm still iffy about it. I have a spare Mogul that I may just go back to pending on the results with this. And Inever had any problem with Mogul batter problems, but this TP is terrible. I'm not sure if everyone got two batteries with theirs, but after the first daywith it, I understood why they gave out two batteries, because the battery life is absolutely terrible.

how is it possible to get the Sprint GPS for free ?

everytime i try to use it now it asks me to subscribe to the service either monthly or daily.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

to answer your question pho...

i just reported it and got another replacement phone. one thing i like about the touch pros...while my phone was crapping out...all my text messages still cameover to the new phone once i got it activated which i thought was kind a cool. i hope im having problems later this summer so hopefully they will swap it outfor the newer touch pro about to drop.

Back
Top Bottom