Any HTC Mogul owners out there still? (KK's LOADED ROM has free Sprint Navigation.)

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

How can you back to the OG rom?
get the original sprint rom and run the ROM update utility to reset back to original rom... you will lose all data on the phone, but it resets itback to the stock 6.1 ROM..
after this... use nueRelocker to lock the phone again and youre done

when flashing a custom Rom to the phone... the first step was to unlock it for that purpose...

relocking it reverses this initial step... the stock rom only flashes the rom and the radio back..

but what's the point. If i flash KK's rom and don't relock mine and Jermaine flashes the same rom and does relock his. What did he accomplish,other than that now he has to go through the hardspl unlock process again to flash another rom and I don't.

ohhh..

dude.. im talking about the mogul... relocking the mogul is imperative before sending it back to sprint

in the tp's case.. yes, youre right... if you want to load different roms to it.. then its ok to just leave it unlocked..

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

DatZNasty (NH) helped me...That _ know everything.

And Time, You better hope dude aint send you off and give you a water-damaged Mogul...Cuz if they find out it's water-damaged, They gon treat you.
Fam wouldn't even help me, told me to aim him and wasn't even online, and never hears from him again.

I gave up on all this flash Rom yada yada

Just running my joint stock,im happy.

Long as i can text, internet, check my email, make a phone call and play that game where you tilt the screen for the ball to roll... im good.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

they were tryna sell me on that G1 with no knowledge of when they were to receive a similiar modle bro... i wasnt really impressed with it. plus i wanted the pro before it was released when the rep on here posted it saying it was going to be released through tmobile from the get.

bottomline it is what it is... now I need to learn how to get the best out of this device.
Lol..no more Sidekick for cake huh..lol..glad to see you got a "man phone" now..
pimp.gif

M wife loves the phone..im trying to get her to add new stuff..but she wont even let me play with the phone..she acting like im not the one who peeped the NTpost and got her the upgrade..she gonna fucc around and imma call sprint and tell them her mogul works perfectly fine ..

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

they were tryna sell me on that G1 with no knowledge of when they were to receive a similiar modle bro... i wasnt really impressed with it. plus i wanted the pro before it was released when the rep on here posted it saying it was going to be released through tmobile from the get.

bottomline it is what it is... now I need to learn how to get the best out of this device.
Lol..no more Sidekick for cake huh..lol..glad to see you got a "man phone" now..
pimp.gif

M wife loves the phone..im trying to get her to add new stuff..but she wont even let me play with the phone..she acting like im not the one who peeped the NT post and got her the upgrade..she gonna fucc around and imma call sprint and tell them her mogul works perfectly fine ..

You bogus as hell G
laugh.gif
but yea I had enough of that situation bro. It was time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

DatZNasty (NH) helped me...That _ know everything.

And Time, You better hope dude aint send you off and give you a water-damaged Mogul...Cuz if they find out it's water-damaged, They gon treat you.
Fam wouldn't even help me, told me to aim him and wasn't even online, and never hears from him again.

I gave up on all this flash Rom yada yada

Just running my joint stock,im happy.

Long as i can text, internet, check my email, make a phone call and play that game where you tilt the screen for the ball to roll... im good.

I'm online more than 4hrs a day, especially after 9pm or so. Just put me on your buddylist and when you see me pop up, hit me. I don't remember whatyou asked for, but was it some kind of file transfer because that's usually why I tell people to IM me, so I don't have to upload something toyousendit or something. But it's this simple

1. Add .net framework to your computer http://www.microsoft.com/...7d32a6&DisplayLang=en

2. Download Hardspl on your computer http://forum.ppcgeeks.com...id=15962&d=1225515125

3. Download the Rom you want and unzip it on your computer, I reccomend KK's http://www.geek-pages.com...d-v0_9.rar&path=kkrom

4. Plug phone into computer USB, establish ActiveSync connection

5. Run the hardspl.exe - follow prompts- your phone will restart after it unlocks and come back how it was so you see no change, but it's unlocked now

6. Reestablish ActiveSync connection if you lost it from the restart, run romupdateutility.exe from the RUU folder (the ROM you unzipped)- follow prompts

7. Enjoy

So I have to unlock my phone in order to throw in KK right?

How the hell do I unlock this damn thing (assuming it doesn't come unlocked).
laugh.gif

If anyone can help I'm on aim now, I'm dumb when it comes to these ROMS (sn: mezone718

Is anybody else screen not turning on? like my phone is completely on... but the screen will not comeon... getting texts and calls and don't know where they're coming from...

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i always get a sprint activation error on mine. ******ed.

it's easiest to log onto sprint.com. then go to upgrade/activate phone and put in the ESN

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i always get a sprint activation error on mine. ******ed.

it's easiest to log onto sprint.com. then go to upgrade/activate phone and put in the ESN

but its already activated...and it only happens when i leave my phone somewhere and i have messages and missed calls. i dont think it interferes with anythingincoming.

Back
Top Bottom