Any NT heads go to CAL STATE LA or any near by CSU's?

*!*% Cal Poly Pomona. They just cancelled ALL of our summer classes because of budget cuts.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

*!*% Cal Poly Pomona. They just cancelled ALL of our summer classes because of budget cuts.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I been hearing that a lot lately..even jr. colleges are canceling certain classes and sessions...face it bro we're in deep s*it...
sick.gif

Blame your state governor for the mess we're in and his peeps...
thankfully our sessions in the summer is still going on (csula)....
ohwell.gif

^ I think I heard something when I was still @ CSULA that they were going to set up the scheduling for people to graduate in 5-6 years instead of four years. I know they were trying to cut some classes during the year, or at least limit them to one session per quarter, in a lot of majors.

Hell, my girl was set to graduate this quarter but instead has to wait until winter because the Crim Justice doesn't offer the classes more than onesession and limited to like 32 students per class. She was unable to register for a class she had to take, or add in person, and it pushed everything back.

smh.gif

Finally transferring out of community college...got accepted to SDSU, CSULA, and recently CSUF. I'm more than likely heading to CSUF. You folks who go orhave gone there, is it a good experience? What's the area like?

Yeah CSUF is a chill school, got a few buddies in Crim Justice and they like it... Lots of hot girls, always parties going on

Lemme know if you got questions

Anyone know how long it takes for the CSU's to announce their decisions for those on the wait list? I'm on the wait list for Long Beach. If I don'tget in I'll be going to Northridge.

CSUF is definitely a coo school. But make sure you get involved (Clubs, Organizations, Frats) to get the full experience
pimp.gif

Not to hate on frats and all that cuz i know their parties happen..but i hear it a lot that joining frats/sorority is like paying to make friends, which is whyI never joined.
I was close to joining on at CSULA, but never attempted it.
By the way it seems like its really going to suck for all CSU's this upcoming new year; limit of class size, not many classes to be offered, studentrejections on all programs- Undergrads, Masters, etc., all kinds of $%%..
It's that horrible, it sucks so much that by the time I'm done (next spring qtr), I might have to wait until everything clears up in order to get intothe credential program, we are @ssed out, our only alternatives are applying to UC's or out of state universities, or them other relly expensive collegesaround town; Claremont, etc..

This whole budget cut blows!! Wish I never voted for the governator, damn I was stupid back in my senior year in hs to vote for this idiot, but then again Iwas only 18 and had no clue that we were going to end up in this bigg-O mess...dammit...
Now all I can do is wait for better days, if any light is shed....
wait...wait....wait.....

So why did you vote for him and please tell me it's not because he was in terminator.

Yo I'm trying to move back home....how hard is it to transfer to CSLA? My dude was telling me they take in anybody and everyone....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

So why did you vote for him and please tell me it's not because he was in terminator.

Honestly because he seemed good as a governor at first, i didn't know what i was expecting.

Yo I'm trying to move back home....how hard is it to transfer to CSLA? My dude was telling me they take in anybody and everyone....
laugh.gif

-To answer this question, they are not accepting any students what so ever until next spring..but to be honest who knows? and to top it off we are getting a20% fee hike to the 10% we just got not too long ago. So expect the unexpected...

Come on, it's not like one vote got him elected. Lots of other people voted for him.

And I don't know if it matters who is in the position, the entire economic system isn't working.

I'm worried about my financial aid. I got accepted to CSULA and plan on applying to a MA program, but there's no way I can pay for it alone. The wholething is messed up, schools cutting costs/programs, teachers getting laid off, classes canceled, entire terms canceled. Doesn't look too good right now.

Originally Posted by iHopper

Finally transferring out of community college...got accepted to SDSU, CSULA, and recently CSUF. I'm more than likely heading to CSUF. You folks who go or have gone there, is it a good experience? What's the area like?

CSUF is a good school. If you are majoring in bio/chem/science the professors educate you very well. Also the women are hot.. My younger brother attends CSUFand every now and then I visit for alumni crap- it still seems lively as it did a while back.

I go to University of Washington right now, but am thinking about doing an exchange qtr either at CSULA or CSUMB. I was hopin some of ya'll could answer afew questions for me like:

What's the school demographic like?
What's the relationship with UCLA and how crackin is it?

Thanks, any feedback is appreciated.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

csula
nerd.gif

what heat have you seen?

you attend csula?? Ive seen some cat rockin old heat but they're pretty beat, he has a decent rotation. But becides that, not much heat aroundcampus.

Back
Top Bottom