Anybody Ever Worked At A Warehouse?

infraredx37

Banned
My boy & I were just talking about it. I'm looking for a job, I heard it's really easy to get hired at warehouses and they're always looking for people. The thing is, it's tough labor, but the pay is alright, so i heard.

Anybody have any experience working in warehouses?

My boy & I were just talking about it. I'm looking for a job, I heard it's really easy to get hired at warehouses and they're always looking for people. The thing is, it's tough labor, but the pay is alright, so i heard.

Anybody have any experience working in warehouses?

my brother use to work at one, the pay was alright and they was gonna show him how to use a forklift but he bailed

my brother use to work at one, the pay was alright and they was gonna show him how to use a forklift but he bailed

I worked for a warehouse with walmart to remodel a store. Pay was crap hard work sometimes mostly chill pull orders. got my forklift license though. Aand i work at ups now which is 3 to 4 hours of he 11 a night.

I worked for a warehouse with walmart to remodel a store. Pay was crap hard work sometimes mostly chill pull orders. got my forklift license though. Aand i work at ups now which is 3 to 4 hours of he 11 a night.

it depends really, i get mexican pay n travel far for it.. but i dont do much anyways, learned to drive forklifts sit down and stand up as well...

it depends really, i get mexican pay n travel far for it.. but i dont do much anyways, learned to drive forklifts sit down and stand up as well...

i was night shift for security at a warehouse...such a fun experience
laugh.gif

we had a basketball hoop inside, able to play video games (helped that my boss was my friends dad)

caught a few couples messing around in our parking lot though and had to tell them to leave

i was night shift for security at a warehouse...such a fun experience
laugh.gif

we had a basketball hoop inside, able to play video games (helped that my boss was my friends dad)

caught a few couples messing around in our parking lot though and had to tell them to leave

My boy's dad owns this iPhone company and he
hired me about a year and a half ago.  This job is
tight because I don't work for some giant company
with twenty supervisors over me.

My boy's dad owns this iPhone company and he
hired me about a year and a half ago.  This job is
tight because I don't work for some giant company
with twenty supervisors over me.

I can't say that it's really easy to get hired at one,but it's definitely not impossible.
The real question is are you built for it?

Back
Top Bottom