Anyone ate at Jimmy John's?

Originally Posted by jville819

yea but when it's 2 in the morning and you want your sandwich asap, but don't want to get off the couch jj's is your place
JJ's has the fastest delivery ever. If you live in their vicinity, I don't think there is anyway that a restaurant will be able to top that ...

Jimmy John's = Awful, bland, way too much lettuce as filler, skimpy on the meat, burn the bacon. Just terrible. Only good part is the bread is always fresh.

Subway = Also terrible, only good sandwich there is the Meatball Marinara. Won't get anything else there and only really go there because I'm in a hurry.

Quizno's = Hit and miss, but usually pretty good. Raspberry Chipotle sauce is really good. All turkey and chicken sandwiches that I've had there have been good.

Firehouse = Almost always good. Hot, fast, always fresh. By far the best option of the four.

JJ<<<<

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Is this place all that it's cracked up to be?  5 Guys is right next to it, but I never tried JJ's.  If it taste like Subway then I'm good.
Do you live in pembroke pines FL?
nerd.gif

If so Chipotle and 5 Guys>>>>>everything in that shopping center.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Is this place all that it's cracked up to be?  5 Guys is right next to it, but I never tried JJ's.  If it taste like Subway then I'm good.
Do you live in pembroke pines FL?
nerd.gif

If so Chipotle and 5 Guys>>>>>everything in that shopping center.
LOL yea the one on Hiatus and Pines.  Eh I used to like Chipotle, but it's straight doo doo now.  I prefer Moe's, I guess imma try out that Italian Nightclub tomorrow.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Blandest sandwiches ever.
Co-sign. I would rather have pretty much any sub place besides Jimmy Johns

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Trust me, get the italian nightclub

This/ the italian nightclub is that vibe, there cookies are good as hell to. i swear jj's helped get me through college

As far as general sub chains go, I'd say it's not all that great. From the chains I've eaten at:

Firehouse > Jersey Mike's > Quizno's > Jimmy John's > Subway

IMO

i like it, it's not some crazy over the top sandwich place if you're expecting real crazy exotic meat sandwiches...just basic sandwiches.

just went to JJ's yesterday in Ann Arbor. sandwich was okay.... pot belly's was even more mediocre......

ZINGERMAN'S > ALL!!!!!

JJ's is just regular sandwiches. I only order when I'm lazy 'cus the delivery is quick (life of a college kid
pimp.gif
). I usually get the bootlegger's club with sprouts and extra mayo.
pimp.gif

I get it all the time due to it being right next to my place of employment... plus when i'm too lazy to go there they deliver

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Its better than subway but not as good as they make it out to be.

yes. it has good, chewy bread, but other than that it's not that spectacular. Plus i had one a block from me in school and i got burned out on it.

If you get a turkey sub there without the sauce (pause) and dijon, you're doing it wrong. Any turkey sub will be bland with just mayo on it.

Its gotta be the one in Tempe. I'd take 5 guys all day though. The best thing about jimmy johns is that they'll deliver in under 15 minutes

I had no idea Firehouse subs was this popular. I just got a job at the one they opened near my house.

The Hook & Ladder is delicious though.

Back
Top Bottom