Anyone get negativity while trying to live a healthy lifestyle?

What I mean is, for the most part, people tend to always question people who exercise and eat healthy. It's almost like people don't understand why they are doing it. "Oh, there goes (insert name) again eating his chicken breast and vegetables." They question why you like to workout. "Why are you always at the gym. Go and enjoy life." Whose to say that eating healthy and exercising is what they enjoy and is their life. 

It's like people look down on people trying to live healthy. And they feel like there is always a reason to why they are living that way.

As oppose to the opposite, nobody questions people why they don't exercise and eat healthy (if it's not affecting their health). Is it because it's "the norm" in society?

Anyone else feel this way?

Insert general thread ending word now:

Spoiler [+]
Discuss.
laugh.gif

What I mean is, for the most part, people tend to always question people who exercise and eat healthy. It's almost like people don't understand why they are doing it. "Oh, there goes (insert name) again eating his chicken breast and vegetables." They question why you like to workout. "Why are you always at the gym. Go and enjoy life." Whose to say that eating healthy and exercising is what they enjoy and is their life. 

It's like people look down on people trying to live healthy. And they feel like there is always a reason to why they are living that way.

As oppose to the opposite, nobody questions people why they don't exercise and eat healthy (if it's not affecting their health). Is it because it's "the norm" in society?

Anyone else feel this way?

Insert general thread ending word now:

Spoiler [+]
Discuss.
laugh.gif

people look down on people thats trying to do anything positive period.

America...land of the free, home of the haters.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

THIS.
I personally shrug them off knowing that they wish they had the will power to try anything healthy for themselves so instead they try to bring people DOWN.. or should i say UP to their weight level.

THIS.
I personally shrug them off knowing that they wish they had the will power to try anything healthy for themselves so instead they try to bring people DOWN.. or should i say UP to their weight level.

YES.

all the time.

every day.

Some of my closest friends are people who dont really work out but they always give me a hard time about it.

Its all light-hearted, of course. But it gets annoying when it happens every time I see them
laugh.gif

One of my chubby friends was at my house and was annoyed that he couldn't find anything tasty to eat in my pantry.

So he says "you need to step your food game up!"

to which i quickly quipped "Maybe you need to step your food game down." and smugly snickered

I could tell I hurt his feelings a bit with that one
laugh.gif

YES.

all the time.

every day.

Some of my closest friends are people who dont really work out but they always give me a hard time about it.

Its all light-hearted, of course. But it gets annoying when it happens every time I see them
laugh.gif

One of my chubby friends was at my house and was annoyed that he couldn't find anything tasty to eat in my pantry.

to which i quickly quipped "Maybe you need to step your food game down." and smugly snickered

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This right here is truth.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This right here is truth.[/color]

Originally Posted by Club 27

YES.

all the time.

every day.

laugh.gif

to which i quickly quip "Maybe you need to step your food game down." and smugly snickered

laugh.gif

569-fat-people-go-be-fat-somewhere-else.jpg

Originally Posted by Club 27

YES.

all the time.

every day.

laugh.gif

to which i quickly quip "Maybe you need to step your food game down." and smugly snickered

laugh.gif

569-fat-people-go-be-fat-somewhere-else.jpg

Get it all the time for being a vegetarian.
roll.gif

I've learned to shake it off after years of being the kid that never really "fit-in."

Get it all the time for being a vegetarian.
roll.gif

I've learned to shake it off after years of being the kid that never really "fit-in."

people hate cuz they envy.

Doing something positive comes with adversity. Or it wouldnt be positive.

people hate cuz they envy.

Doing something positive comes with adversity. Or it wouldnt be positive.

Back
Top Bottom