Anyone get negativity while trying to live a healthy lifestyle?

Yep, all the time.

I used to be bigger, and made a change in what I ate, and started working out........lost weight, and then came the "why do you workout so much?"............"you think you're too sexy to drink soda now?"

Haters gonna hate!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yep, all the time.

I used to be bigger, and made a change in what I ate, and started working out........lost weight, and then came the "why do you workout so much?"............"you think you're too sexy to drink soda now?"

Haters gonna hate!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IN THE REFEREE BUSINESS...

I GET HATED ON ALL THE TIME CUZ I HAVE BEEN REFFING FOR 6 YRS AND I'M ALREADY WORKING COLLEGE BALL...

IT'S MOSTLY THE OLDER GUYS WHO HAVEN'T GOT TO MY LEVEL...THEY CALL ME ARROGANT AND COCKY...BUT HEY I SPEND MY OFF SEASON GETTING BETTER AND YOU DONT SO HEY...GO FIGURE..."YE SHRUG"

IN THE REFEREE BUSINESS...

I GET HATED ON ALL THE TIME CUZ I HAVE BEEN REFFING FOR 6 YRS AND I'M ALREADY WORKING COLLEGE BALL...

IT'S MOSTLY THE OLDER GUYS WHO HAVEN'T GOT TO MY LEVEL...THEY CALL ME ARROGANT AND COCKY...BUT HEY I SPEND MY OFF SEASON GETTING BETTER AND YOU DONT SO HEY...GO FIGURE..."YE SHRUG"

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Yeah. They won't let me eat my vegan food and meat substitutes in peace.

This. Plus they automatically assume if you work out on a regular basis that you're trying to reach a certain weight goal. Why can't I just be healthy?

LET ME BE GREAT!

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Yeah. They won't let me eat my vegan food and meat substitutes in peace.

This. Plus they automatically assume if you work out on a regular basis that you're trying to reach a certain weight goal. Why can't I just be healthy?

LET ME BE GREAT!

I recently became a vegetarian (going on 3 months) and none of my friends have been supportive.

Surprisingly, the most supportive person has been my ex, mostly because she's a vegetarian too. 

They always have something smart to say about what I'm eating or better yet on what I'm NOT eating.  It doesn't bother me though.  People feel threatened and offended when someone else makes a positive change.

I recently became a vegetarian (going on 3 months) and none of my friends have been supportive.

Surprisingly, the most supportive person has been my ex, mostly because she's a vegetarian too. 

They always have something smart to say about what I'm eating or better yet on what I'm NOT eating.  It doesn't bother me though.  People feel threatened and offended when someone else makes a positive change.

%+$@ them, let them be fat with their ice and beans and chuleta everyday....give me some turkey burgers, chicken breast and tilapia for the rest of my life
smokin.gif

%+$@ them, let them be fat with their ice and beans and chuleta everyday....give me some turkey burgers, chicken breast and tilapia for the rest of my life
smokin.gif

I feel like people think that because you're eating veggies and chicken breast all the time that you're better than them.

"Oh look, he's too good to eat babyback ribs with us" mentality.

%!#* em.

I feel like people think that because you're eating veggies and chicken breast all the time that you're better than them.

"Oh look, he's too good to eat babyback ribs with us" mentality.

%!#* em.

Love my healthy lifestyle.

It does get old with people hampering me about !!#!, but f em.

Btw my girl loves how my children taste tho
smile.gif

Love my healthy lifestyle.

It does get old with people hampering me about !!#!, but f em.

Btw my girl loves how my children taste tho
smile.gif

I know that feeling

In like the past 7-8 months I went from 250 to 190 and now all I hear is negative stuff like people saying I was on crack and everyone thought I was crazy for losing so much weight...I was even accused of been bulimic, like really youll can't just be happy a ninja decided to get his stuff straight and get healthy you'll got to say I was bulimic
30t6p3b.gif

I know that feeling

In like the past 7-8 months I went from 250 to 190 and now all I hear is negative stuff like people saying I was on crack and everyone thought I was crazy for losing so much weight...I was even accused of been bulimic, like really youll can't just be happy a ninja decided to get his stuff straight and get healthy you'll got to say I was bulimic
30t6p3b.gif

I try to eat healthy and workout but I still eat what I want when I feel like it so I don't have this problem. But what annoys me is when health freaks judge others on what they choose to eat.

For example the other day I had a small cookies and cream milkshake from Chic Fil-a and my health freak friend thought it was the end of the world that I was puttin that in my body

I try to eat healthy and workout but I still eat what I want when I feel like it so I don't have this problem. But what annoys me is when health freaks judge others on what they choose to eat.

For example the other day I had a small cookies and cream milkshake from Chic Fil-a and my health freak friend thought it was the end of the world that I was puttin that in my body

It's usually the people who can't display that same level of discipline and dedication that you do.

It's usually the people who can't display that same level of discipline and dedication that you do.

Damn you people seem super sensitive.

Maybe you need new friends? I am at the gym or playing soccer every day because i enjoy it. Me and my friends never bring it up. I say il hit you after the gym they say ok. Me and my fat friends talk about food....because i still love to eat.

Surround yourself with better people

Damn you people seem super sensitive.

Maybe you need new friends? I am at the gym or playing soccer every day because i enjoy it. Me and my friends never bring it up. I say il hit you after the gym they say ok. Me and my fat friends talk about food....because i still love to eat.

Surround yourself with better people

Back
Top Bottom