Anyone going to ComplexCon?

playstation AF1s for $90 
nerd.gif

they're all gone though right? sold out? 

Lines was outrageous. Hypebeast everywhere. Seen karoochi. She looked at me like she was on some beef ****. Also seen ben baller at the bar. When I left I seen emily oberg and her boo buying tacos...her boo is neek btw. She said he dont take pics when I wanted to invite him to our picture. Neek winning life so hard it hurts

Lines was outrageous. Hypebeast everywhere. Seen karoochi. She looked at me like she was on some beef ****. Also seen ben baller at the bar. When I left I seen emily oberg and her boo buying tacos...her boo is neek btw. She said he dont take pics when I wanted to invite him to our picture. Neek winning life so hard it hurts
Makes sense why she always reopen ASSC now.. was Neek ever on NT?

Last edited:
If i was in ny id def go

Dont understand the hate for complex.

Good site and theyve shown us love

complex mag hold acrimonious relationships with folks cuz its da media/magazine equivalent of gentrification...

business wise they're on point but da cultures it covers tend to get overwhelmed by newbz as soon as complex knocks on your door.

to da laymen though, they're a one stop shop for instant swag in a site.

Makes sense why she always reopen ASSC now.. was Neek was ever on NT?

ezboard era.

It was put together with help from Agenda, which does the trade shows for all the retailers/brands. That's why they have so much participation from all the brands.

lol you for real? hes really dating her haha?:smokin

I see a bunch of words but no pics.

It's cute what they doing over in Cali.
But it'll be NY that takes this to the next level.

I see a bunch of words but no pics.

It's cute what they doing over in Cali.
But it'll be NY that takes this to the next level.

bro you should be worried about upgrading from that struggle weed instead of being concerned whats going on here

im a head out there tomorrow. Looks like most of the day will be just waiting in lines.

Hyped for Spark Master Tape. Too bad i missed Cudi today.

So u are paying to stand in lines to buy stuff basically?

It looks like a bunch of dudes putting on their most hyped items to attract other males.

Back
Top Bottom