Anyone got a friend like this?

**** it, I'ma cop one.

Brixton got da Skateboard Hendrix hats on deck.

I don't see many people with the look.

This dude P always look OD accessorized. I'm hella uncomfortable wearing too many laters or too much jewelry, or ****. I like to travel light.

I want a wool trench like this, but black not that bright *** pink

I got a friend who wears one of these every weekend,this and a vest with no shirt,like one of those vests you wear with a tux
laugh.gif
The hats been poppin/not poppin doe...

This future hat wave really needs to stop man :smh: .

Dudes dead be thinking they fly as hell talmbout "yo take this flick of me real quick" 

Also i'm calling it now, watch people start wearing those Nike caps Bryson Tiller be wearing all the time 

People mainly teens started rocking those tight *** golf hats around here in cleveland maybe last year

They also wearing the visor joints ....

Tight *** Nike hat,adidas pants , girl uggs or Js is a common fit for the teens around here :smh

Oh and the future hats aren't a bad look to me .... Not sure if I can pull it off but I've seen dope fits

Last edited:
wonder if future and pharrell are into hat tricks, they could learn lots from this gawd ...

lmao... someone link this thread in the DBNT thread.

feels will be caught 

you will get warned 5 times 

and your reply will get deleted in record time lmao...those dudes are maad sensitive

My hair game too vicious for me to cover it up with a hat, those hats are borderline feminine and unpractical if you ask me, only hats I really do rock are beanies.

I keep one of the wide-brim vented hiking hats like this for vacations. They are priceless when you're draggeing your household through Disney Theme parks.

I couldn't see myself wearing these syle hats for fashion.

Back
Top Bottom