Anyone here not care about credit?

Well *shrugs* I don't really **** with cable anymore. Apple TV or Netflix

I'm going to be in the military for couple years so not worried extremely atm about it

Hopefully you don't need to get a clearance while in the military. Bad credit will stop you from getting a clearance just FYI

Enh, bad credit CAN stop you. But it isn't a sure thing. The main factor when it comes to clearances and bad credit is whether or not you're upfront and disclose your credit issues prior to the background check.

They want to see people be honest about it because if you try to hide it, you obviously look suspect. That said, if a job comes down to 2 identical resumes and the only difference in applicants is their credit, yeah, it could bite you in the ***. But it's far from a sure thing.

If you got the right amount of cash you don't need credit ...but credit makes some things a lot easier tho

How do you guys rent or buy a place with no credit?
You gotta have all the bread up front ...my mans paid for his year lease in cash the day he went to the leasing office it was like 9 stacks...nobody ever turns down money right in front of them

most people aren't going to rent to folks with bad credit unless you give one hell of a deposit, no landlord is going to rent to someone who could easily not pay their rent especially at a place in demand

spot I am now isn't even super great in the kitchen/bathroom but my area has become the "it" place to live if you don't wanna be in the city, I can assure I was selected based on my credit

most people aren't going to rent to folks with bad credit unless you give one hell of a deposit, no landlord is going to rent to someone who could easily not pay their rent especially at a place in demand

spot I am now isn't even super great in the kitchen/bathroom but my area has become the "it" place to live if you don't wanna be in the city, I can assure I was selected based on my credit

Same thing with me and my current place. They told me no need for a deposit and I was good to go based on my credit.

Lol bruh non of this applys to cali folks. We talking bout 3000 a month on a lease.

c'mon bruh every spot in cali is not $3k a month

Same thing with me and my current place. They told me no need for a deposit and I was good to go based on my credit.

and it can do you a solid too, my landlord hasn't raised my rent since I moved in 4 years ago, he could easily get a few hundred more a month but I assume he likes being paid on time with no questions or issues each month

yall missin out on those AMEX travel points b :pimp:

seriously, you're going to need good credit at some point. start with a small card, use it, and pay it off. i went a little hard when 18 year old me got a CC and bought an xbox and it snowballed.. got it in check now. my first card at 18 came with a 500 dollar limit, now i have 40k+ in available credit that i have no intention of using but its nice to know its there "in case."

and my amex everyday card has gotten me a free flight to SF and Vegas in the last two years from just making every day purchases and bills like my cell phone id otherwise pay in cash. :pimp:

Zero credit.

No car.

No house.

7 acres of land in Nicaragua paid in full w/ cash. No property tax. No mortgage. **** is mine.

Going to build a fat house/green house made out of recycled materials - all running off solar energy and wind turbines.

Y'all hustling backwards.

credit is in place to make you buy **** you can't afford... 

when i bought my first car, the lady at the bank legit asked me how it was possible that i was as old as I was and never had a line of credit 

*****, get out my business 

"straight cash homie" - Randy Moss 

Zero credit.

No car.

No house.

7 acres of land in Nicaragua paid in full w/ cash. No property tax. No mortgage. **** is mine.

Going to build a fat house/green house made out of recycled materials - all running off solar energy and wind turbines.

Y'all hustling backwards.

Maaaaaaan this sounds like all me. Teach me the way.

i don't own ANY credit cards...don't care about my credit...and don't deal with anything that has to do with INTEREST...savings based on interest incentives, giving on interest, loaning with interest..etc.

anything that involves interest i do not indulge in.

i even strategically deposit money in my bank so they can't make interest off of it either...i.e. a day or two prior to automatic withdrawals...

you don't need any of that ****...credit cards, loans, credit score, anything to do with the banking system is all a fraud and an institutionalized form of slavery..

and guess what? i run a 800k a year business....they call me all year long tryna throw loans at me...

but i am personally against usury, interest, banking.

if i could get away without having a bank and still run my business i would, but they've structured this society to run on all this garbage that you can't get away...but i'll be damned if i don't try my best.

nthat.gif
Not callin you a liar but how you running that money through without gaining interest?

Sounds like hustling backwards to me.

Back
Top Bottom