Anyone here not care about credit?

i don't own ANY credit cards...don't care about my credit...and don't deal with anything that has to do with INTEREST...savings based on interest incentives, giving on interest, loaning with interest..etc.

anything that involves interest i do not indulge in.

i even strategically deposit money in my bank so they can't make interest off of it either...i.e. a day or two prior to automatic withdrawals...

you don't need any of that ****...credit cards, loans, credit score, anything to do with the banking system is all a fraud and an institutionalized form of slavery..

and guess what? i run a 800k a year business....they call me all year long tryna throw loans at me...

but i am personally against usury, interest, banking.

if i could get away without having a bank and still run my business i would, but they've structured this society to run on all this garbage that you can't get away...but i'll be damned if i don't try my best.

:nthat:

Damn I need to get in on the family business :lol:

I took the "L" and moved back in with moms for a few years so I could stack enough to leave by 2020 and not look back.

Never bought a car off the lot, never had a student loan to pay off and never accumulated debt so its easier for me to stack than others. Plus I dont spend my money on anything other than food and books.

Honestly fam... its cheap as ****.

How fast/easy could you stack 20-30 racks?

Cash? Honestly that would take me 1.5-2 years if I really buckle down and grind I got some bad spending habits that I need to cut back on. I got no discipline when it comes to saving money anymore. I got no problem with liquidating all my assets tho.

I remember my bank wanted me to open up a 5k line of credit :smh: :smh:

Straight up opened my mouth and said

Why? So y'all can annoy me when I screw up

No thanks, cashed my check and left them with the [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128566[/emoji]

Hold on did he just say he doesn't keep money in his accounts to not gain interest on the money?.... interesting
laugh.gif

As if making money on your money is a bad thing .

Cash? Honestly that would take me 1.5-2 years if I really buckle down and grind I got some bad spending habits that I need to cut back on. I got no discipline when it comes to saving money anymore. I got no problem with liquidating all my assets tho.

Economic collapse should be all the motivation you need to save.

I get it. Social pressures and thr consumerist/capitalistic culture is all around us so it can be hard as **** to do something completely different than what everyone else is doing.

I turn 30 this year. I know all too well about social pressures. All my friends are in debt, having kids, taking out loans for huge weddings, saving to buy a house they'll never own, getting cars they can't afford and all that is accumulating more and more debt for them. and I've just been living with moms trying to stay sane in a world thats telling me what im doing is insane lol.

Last edited:
Why do you assume they will never pay off their home?

Or are you one of those if you have to pay taxes on it, you don't own it type of people.

@copped I'm into real estate investing, so I won't even go back and forth with you.

We won't agree on RE at all. Different strokes for different folks.

Last edited:
Why do you assume they will never pay off their home?

Or are you one of those if you have to pay taxes on it, you don't own it type of people.

If it can be taken from you, you dont own it.

I dont know what type of person that makes me, but it seems like a logical concept of ownership.

@copped never paying off a house wasn't directed towards you. It was directed towards Ben.

I see now, your religious views make sense. Don't think I know any muslims that actually follow that lol

Last edited:
Economic collapse should be all the motivation you need to save.

I get it. Social pressures and thr consumerist/capitalistic culture is all around us so it can be hard as **** to do something completely different than what everyone else is doing.

I turn 30 this year. I know all too well about social pressures. All my friends are in debt, having kids, taking out loans for huge weddings, saving to buy a house they'll never own, getting cars they can't afford and all that is accumulating more and more debt for them. and I've just been living with moms trying to stay sane in a world thats telling me what im doing is insane lol.

You hit the nail on the head fam. It's SO damn hard to go against the grain like that. As far as the economic collapse I've been getting my affairs in order for a couple years now just growing some stuff in the yard. Got dry foods that will last a few years. I don't trip on having a bunch of cash stored anymore cuz I realize that very well may be useless at one point.

I took the "L" and moved back in with moms for a few years so I could stack enough to leave by 2020 and not look back.

Never bought a car off the lot, never had a student loan to pay off and never accumulated debt so its easier for me to stack than others. Plus I dont spend my money on anything other than food and books.
I'm confused on the Nicaragua mention.................

Is your land there?
i own a home...
laugh.gif

inherited it...but as far as my business goes i made and built it from scratch off my own sweat and tears.... from $0 to what it is now...didn't take a dime from anyone.

if i didn't inherit the house i wouldn't ever buy a house...i'd rather rent and enjoy my life rather than catch up to artificial goals...

so what you own a house? will you ever get to cash out that 700k or 400k or what ever it is and use it?

would you rather not have 700k to your name and rent for 24k a year...while make 90k a year?

think about it...

I am muslim, it is against our religion to take on or give interest...just to give you guys some perspective...
Repped but I'm still confused on how you don't collect interest.

Don't you have to keep a minimum in your business account?

Why don't you find a good CD, hell even a good savings account?

Last edited:
What if I don't want to live in Nicaragua though? What if I want to stay in the states? How can I stop hustling backwards?

Copped you on point

**** these banks

Keep $10 for fees, and money for bills

Withdraw everything else

I **** with everything you're saying copped copped . Banking system is fraudulent.

Since I've had an account I've always only kept enough in to pay tge automated monthly fee.

Back
Top Bottom