Anyone work at a BMW dealership or any dealer before???

TheGodFresco

formerly gsdoubleu
i got an interview in a few days for a retail sales parts advisor for BMW, anyone work as that before? also what are the benefits of the job?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i got an interview in a few days for a retail sales parts advisor for BMW, anyone work as that before? also what are the benefits of the job?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

the satisfaction of watching a customer in total shock after being notified of the price of the part you are trying to sell them
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

the satisfaction of watching a customer in total shock after being notified of the price of the part you are trying to sell them
pimp.gif

I'm not a car person so I can't be too sure but it seems very tough . I've seen a couple of heated arguments between the parts associate and customers at Chrysler.    

I'm not a car person so I can't be too sure but it seems very tough . I've seen a couple of heated arguments between the parts associate and customers at Chrysler.    

i used to park cars there mad yurrs ago

it was alright for $11/hour job can't complain

i used to park cars there mad yurrs ago

it was alright for $11/hour job can't complain

Originally Posted by do work son

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

i giggled a little bit

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

i giggled a little bit

I was a Salesman at a Lexus dealership in SoCal.

From experience parts advisor is a pretty chill job. I hope you know something about cars but I'm sure you're gonna learn on the job. Perks? You're gonna get crazy discounts on BMW parts. I hope you have a Beemer. Expect to have service customers complaining about the prices. Dealerships have the highest prices for parts anywhere.

From experience parts advisor is a pretty chill job. I hope you know something about cars but I'm sure you're gonna learn on the job. Perks? You're gonna get crazy discounts on BMW parts. I hope you have a Beemer. Expect to have service customers complaining about the prices. Dealerships have the highest prices for parts anywhere.

Originally Posted by 2o6

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

i giggled a little bit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

i giggled a little bit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

do they get discounts on the cars themselves?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

do they get discounts on the cars themselves?
nerd.gif

I used to work at the service center for Mercedes. Most of my days went by so quick, just chilling with the part guys. For the most part, they liked their job, except for the occasional douche customer. Parts was divided into 2 sections, you had the sales associates who helped customers and while the other section dealt strictly with technicians...which was a more relaxing and easier job.

As far as perks go, if you obtained certain training qualifications, Mercedes would pay up to $400 a month for a brand new lease but that excluded all AMG's and higher end models.

Either way, it should be a fun job....I had so MANY memories and jokes with the parts guy, that it isn't even funny.

Also, if you get the job, let a homie know, I could definitely use a discount when buying parts.

Back
Top Bottom