Anyone work at a BMW dealership or any dealer before???

I used to work at the service center for Mercedes. Most of my days went by so quick, just chilling with the part guys. For the most part, they liked their job, except for the occasional douche customer. Parts was divided into 2 sections, you had the sales associates who helped customers and while the other section dealt strictly with technicians...which was a more relaxing and easier job.

As far as perks go, if you obtained certain training qualifications, Mercedes would pay up to $400 a month for a brand new lease but that excluded all AMG's and higher end models.

Either way, it should be a fun job....I had so MANY memories and jokes with the parts guy, that it isn't even funny.

Also, if you get the job, let a homie know, I could definitely use a discount when buying parts.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by marath0n

I was a Salesman at a Lexus dealership in SoCal.

From experience parts advisor is a pretty chill job. I hope you know something about cars but I'm sure you're gonna learn on the job. Perks? You're gonna get crazy discounts on BMW parts. I hope you have a Beemer. Expect to have service customers complaining about the prices. Dealerships have the highest prices for parts anywhere.
do they get discounts on the cars themselves?
nerd.gif
you can probably get a car at invoice pricing + a little extra for the salesman but then again anyway who can bargain can do that. 
i hear the lease rates are good for employees but i also hear all the discount on leases and finance are not available for M cars either 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by marath0n

I was a Salesman at a Lexus dealership in SoCal.

From experience parts advisor is a pretty chill job. I hope you know something about cars but I'm sure you're gonna learn on the job. Perks? You're gonna get crazy discounts on BMW parts. I hope you have a Beemer. Expect to have service customers complaining about the prices. Dealerships have the highest prices for parts anywhere.
do they get discounts on the cars themselves?
nerd.gif
you can probably get a car at invoice pricing + a little extra for the salesman but then again anyway who can bargain can do that. 
i hear the lease rates are good for employees but i also hear all the discount on leases and finance are not available for M cars either 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom