Apple Cider Vinegar

Anyone take this stuff for overall health and/or acne problems? I heard Bragg's ACV is the best. Do you take it internally or topically? What's it like? Thanks!

You take it topically.
You have to rub it all over your body for a weeks time without bathing. Its supposed to do wonders for the skin clears almost anything up.

No showers at all while smelling of vinegar for a week?

This dude I know who stays up on that healthy ish swears by it. Thinkin about getting a bottle but I heard its disgusting.

my lil bro was using it for his acne. And I think he would change his sheets everynight which I think helps the most.

I used to mix it with water and drink it to help me with my acid reflux. There are many proposed benefits to using it both topically and internally.

I don't use it right now but it was used a lot back in the day.

it is a miracle product, seriously 

but if you try it, get bragg

It is just tough for me to get over the smelll

i drink it occasionally, mix a teaspoon of honey with a small glass of apple cider vinegar mixed with water and supposedly it helps remove toxins from within your body.

First off if you gonna use it please dilute it and use a straw to drink it. With stuff will eat away at you teeth like crazy

The main thing it does is prove your body with good bacteria and alkaline your body.

You can accomplish this by using probiotics and drinking lime water (once gain through a straw) and your won't have to deal ACV

But if you do use ACV, pepper your angus thoroughly, sheet taste will ****.

First off if you gonna use it please dilute it and use a straw to drink it. With stuff will eat away at you teeth like crazy
The main thing it does is prove your body with good bacteria and alkaline your body.
You can accomplish this by using probiotics and drinking lime water (once gain through a straw) and your won't have to deal ACV

How can a acid turn your body alkaline?

are you lying to me...

How can a acid turn your body alkaline?

are you lying to me...

This is true I think

Read somewhere that the ph of the food =\= = the digestive form or something along those lines

Lemons/ACV are acidic but alkaline forming
Meat is alkaline yet acid forming

To the OP if you get Bragg Organic it isn't that bad :lol: literally tastes like apples with some sourness, about 2 tspns

The "normal" ACV burns your throat a bit

Last edited:
cleared up the jock itch backndaday! 
nthat.gif

My grandmother swears by it. I've yet to try it due to repulsion by the smell.

My grandmother rubs this stuff all over herself.  Calls it some kind of miracle cure for most things. I still will never know because that stench is killer.

Back
Top Bottom