Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
If the AT&T store opens at 10 do you guys think I will be good getting there around 7 or should I get there earlier?

any confirmation on price drop of the 5 on tmobile?

I believe there was a $100 price reduction on all the iphone 5 models on T-Mobile already.

-Drew

there are no price reductions on the tmobile iphones.
Also
Why do you sign your posts?

any confirmation on price drop of the 5 on tmobile?

I believe there was a $100 price reduction on all the iphone 5 models on T-Mobile already.

-Drew

there are no price reductions on the tmobile iphones.
Also
Why do you sign your posts?

http://www.tmonews.com/2013/09/t-mobile-lowers-pricing-on-older-iphone-devices/

^I was talking about the iphone 5s.

I was about to post the same article that Trife did.

I said there were reductions on iphone 5 models because the NTer asked about reductions on the iPhone 5. Not the 5s.

I sign my posts because it's a habit I got into back in the day.

-Drew

Dude asked about the 5 though.  
laugh.gif

Of course there aren't any price reductions on a phone that hasn't released yet.  

Just called my local sprint store. Set an appointment for Friday at 10 am to come in and do a upgrade. That was easy.

Dude asked about the 5 though.  
laugh.gif

Of course there aren't any price reductions on a phone that hasn't released yet.  

That's a minor mistake on my part.

Of course there are price reductions on a phone that was released a year ago.

He could cop it for even cheaper on ebay or amazon, about a month before tmobile released their price reductions.

Just called my local sprint store. Set an appointment for Friday at 10 am to come in and do a upgrade. That was easy.

so they just gonna let you skip the inevitable line that will be in front of the sprint store AND have an iphone 5s waiting for you right then and there? :lol: sounds too good to be true.

What time does the iOS release?

I'm guessing 12am Pacific time? that is the same time iPhone5S is releasing

wait, wut? aren't they releasing at the apple stores at 8am local times?

Last edited:
really wonder if I should get the 32 GB iPhone 5 since it's cheaper or bite the bullet and get the iPhone 5S

getting at 16 GB was the worst mistake

really wonder if I should get the 32 GB iPhone 5 since it's cheaper or bite the bullet and get the iPhone 5S

getting at 16 GB was the worst mistake
Just wait for a comparison of the 5 to the 5s. 

After watching that and the new features don't seem worth it to you, cop the 5.

so its out that the only reason the 5c is out is because of shortages of the aluminum cases for the iphone 5. if they still produced the 5 and 5s then it would be impossible.

i wonder what happens to those with the 5 and have problems and need new phones 1-2 years down the line if they have applecare plus... :nerd: since the 5 is now discontinued

so its out that the only reason the 5c is out is because of shortages of the aluminum cases for the iphone 5. if they still produced the 5 and 5s then it would be impossible.

i wonder what happens to those with the 5 and have problems and need new phones 1-2 years down the line if they have applecare plus...
nerd.gif
since the 5 is now discontinued
Their 5 will be replaceed with a comparable 5s.

I asked an apple employee about this not too long ago.

i wonder what happens to those with the 5 and have problems and need new phones 1-2 years down the line if they have applecare plus... :nerd: since the 5 is now discontinued

Their 5 will be replaceed with a comparable 5s.
I asked an apple employee about this not too long ago.

no.. i mean as in of course the 5S is the flagship but as always they continue offering the prior phone for sale.. they 5 is now gone because of shortages which is why even with the 5S its gonna be very hard to get.

it came out directly from apple. look on yahoo. makes sense as to why it happened. why do you think the only upgrade on the 5C is the front camera :lol: its the exact phone just a plastic case.

no.. i mean as in of course the 5S is the flagship but as always they continue offering the prior phone for sale.. they 5 is now gone because of shortages which is why even with the 5S its gonna be very hard to get.

it came out directly from apple. look on yahoo. makes sense as to why it happened. why do you think the only upgrade on the 5C is the front camera
laugh.gif
its the exact phone just a plastic case.
and no siri...its basically a faster iphone 4 with a upgraded battery and camera

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't . Did a quick google search, Nd they are the same thinness and weight , and obviously the same width, so it should probably fit pretty good. The only issue I could see is the flash being possibly different. Here is a link to an article I found.

http://arstechnica.com/apple/2013/0...es-hands-on-with-the-iphone-5s-and-iphone-5c/
putting a plastic case over a phone made of plastic..... justsayin.... btw saw a demo and the thing is outside of the face is pretty much scratchproof etc... So pretty much the only cases that essential make sense to put on them is the lifeproof/otterbox (to prevent damage from drops/water etc....

Back
Top Bottom