Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Still can't quite figure how you guys' phones are dying so fast in a day.

Went through an entire 8 hour day at work and I'm still over 80%

View media item 1248635
Bluetooth, wifi, location services, and push notifications are all on

I think some of yall just need to get off the damn phone :lol:

Of course your phone isn't dying, you only used it for a hour :lol:

Well yeah, I spent the rest of the day working... At work :lol:

I admit, I'm not on my phone all day, but even on my days off I'm averaging over 60-70% battery life. That's apps, music, talking, text, etc.

It's only when I'm using my maps or taking a lot of phone calls where my battery is getting taxed heavy.

I'm sure if I was on YouTube or pandora and Instagram/Twitter all day my **** would be dead, but if I'm off, I'd just do that from my computer :lol:

My screen brightness is low tho

Just checking in to say to those looking for a good case for a reasonable price the mogolife on living social is a good look. quality Is equal to a $30 case easy.
Also, I have a 6 w/ 128gb, and I gotta say, the battery life is pretty awful.
:lol:

i suggest the leather case from apple, look on ebay to find a legit one for less than retail.

its the best looking IMO

I just noticed my suggestive text feature is no longer available on my phone. I didnt update or switch any setting since 8.1 update. Anyone else have this issue or a solution to the problem?

I just noticed my suggestive text feature is no longer available on my phone. I didnt update or switch any setting since 8.1 update. Anyone else have this issue or a solution to the problem?
Sure you probably turn it off? Just hold the emoji icon face and select predictive text on.

swipe up when you got the keyboard out

same thing happened to me i was like wth

got my 6+ yesterday from tmo.. only cost me $9.04 to upgrade using jump.. couldn't complain...
this phone is beautiful.. was going to cop the nexus 6 but i have my lumia 1520 still..
i feel like you can only rock this phone naked.. white/gold :smokin
waiting for that jailbreak for mac.. not that mac x windows work around..

Yeah that's what me and my girl did... But we have one more jump before the year ends.

I'm gonna either use it on the Note 4, HTC One M8 prime/mad or 64gb.
One M8 bro.

I have one, it's an amazing phone, best phone I've owned, I rank my i6 a close 2nd.

I wish the notifications interacted with the actual app, and controlled the outcome. For example, in Android, if I get an email notification, I have the ability to swipe to delete or archive it right in the notification tray. If I delete it from the notification tray and go into the app, it's deleted there too. Same thing for Instagram, if I get a like or follow and swipe it away, it doesn't pop up in the actually app.

I notice on my iPhone, it's not the same. If I get a email notification and swipe to close it, the email is still there in the app, hmm. Lets say I get an email notification and instead of swiping it away, I leave it. Go into Inbox by Google, delete the email, close the app out. The notification is STILL there for that same email :lol:. I'm like, I deleted it, why is it notifying me of something that no longer exist. Same for IG, B/R report, imessages and more. Hopefully Apple in a future update make notification actions interact with the actual app. Kill 2 birds with one stone.

Last edited:
I wish the notifications interacted with the actual app, and controlled the outcome. For example, in Android, if I get an email notification, I have the ability to swipe to delete or archive it right in the notification tray. If I delete it from the notification tray and go into the app, it's deleted there too. Same thing for Instagram, if I get a like or follow and swipe it away, it doesn't pop up in the actually app.

I notice on my iPhone, it's not the same. If I get a email notification and swipe to close it, the email is still there in the app, hmm. Lets say I get an email notification and instead of swiping it away, I leave it. Go into Inbox by Google, delete the email, close the app out. The notification is STILL there for that same email :lol:. I'm like, I deleted it, why is it notifying me of something that no longer exist. Same for IG, B/R report, imessages and more. Hopefully Apple in a future update make notification actions interact with the actual app. Kill 2 birds with one stone.

Yeah there are still little things like that in iOS

Just curious things. Like why can't I use a song to wake me up in the morning?

I just swiped my email notification to the left and I trashed it , went to my email app , and guess what ? The email was in my trash , I don't know what you're doing , but everytime I either read an email from the notification screen or trash it , it does exactly what it suppose to do , now with Twitter , when I hit reply , it take me to the app which is cool I guess , I wish I can reply to Twitter from the lock screen

Last edited:
have the tweaks in cydia updated for iOS 8 yet?
Just barrel and a handful of mainline apps work, everything else, still no. Does anyone know if alternative lockscreen sounds work? I'm tryna get Metal Gear Solid sounds on mine :smokin

Mine is fine, it's Pangu though, not envasion. I haven't done too much with it since you really have to comb through the packages to find what does work for iOS8

Back
Top Bottom