• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Looks like I can upgrade now, and they're listing the 6 at $200

Pardon my ignorance, but if I wait until the 6s in September, what price am I looking at (the basic model, not the plus)? Does the upgrade thing play into the price point? Thank you in advance, I have a cheap *** feeling 5c right now

Last edited:
Looks like I can upgrade now, and they're listing the 6 at $200

Pardon my ignorance, but if I wait until the 6s in September, what price am I looking at (the basic model, not the plus)? Does the upgrade thing play into the price point? Thank you in advance, I have a cheap *** feeling 5c right now
If you wait , the new 6s will be 200 also, however, the regular 6 will drop to 100 (both on contract of course)

Last edited:
Is a 4 still serviceable in 2015? My sister said when she went to upgrade @ sprint that they could get an iPhone for momb dukes second line at no cost, but she don't remember which one. Since they were trying give it away for free (with upgrade?), I would think it's a 4 or maybe a 4s. Aren't those ancient by todays standards? Lol

Why are cell phone companies trying to get folks to do that lease ******** :x

Not looking forward to upgrading later this year...at least I can use my work discount

Last edited:

Not looking forward to upgrading later this year...at least I can use my work discount

I work at ATT, basically phones are getting to expensive and they come out too fast now, basically almost every year. Your not leasing it your buying it out right with the option to upgrade sooner than later. Either way the companies are getting their money. for example :

2 year contract- get the phone at subsized cost 199.99 but they'll charge you higher on the cell phone plan its self\
Next plan at ATT, pay the taxes that day so about 50-60 depending on phone, but attach money installment to bill and keep the actual "cell phone plan"| cheaper

Next A9-Based iPhone Predicted to Have 12MP Camera, 2GB RAM, Rose Gold and More, Mass Production in August
Tuesday May 12, 2015 4:29 am PDT by Joe Rossignol

KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, who has a respectable track record at reporting on Apple's upcoming product plans, issued a note to investors today that offers eleven predictions for the next-generation iPhone in 2015. Kuo expects the new 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhones to enter mass production in mid-to-late August, and does not believe that a new 4-inch iPhone model will be released in 2015.

The main selling point of the so-called "iPhone 6s" and "iPhone 6s Plus" will be Force Touch, the pressure-sensitive display technology built into Apple Watch and new MacBook trackpads. Other predicted features for Apple's next iPhone, many of which have already been rumored, include an A9 processor with 2GB of RAM, improved 12-megapixel camera, a new Rose Gold color option, possible sapphire cover lenses and more.
(1) Force Touch will be the biggest upgraded selling point, but also one of the main bottlenecks of the supply chain. Force Touch can enhance user experience due to more input methods and support of handwritten signatures, which is beneficial for expanding in the commercial market;
(2) Screen will remain at 4.7 and 5.5 inches, with resolution the same as existing models. There will be no new 4-inch model;
(3) There will be an additional casing color, rose gold, matching the rose gold Apple Watch Edition;
(4) The camera will have a pixel upgrade, likely to 12 MP;
(5) One microphone will be added near the speaker to enhance voice quality;
(6) The A9 processor with upgraded 2GB LPDDR4 will be adopted;
(7) The bending issue will be improved by using different casing materials and internal mechanical design changes;
(
glasses.gif
If drop test issues can be resolved, the 5.5-inch model will have a limited number of units with sapphire cover lens;
(9) The recognition rate of Touch ID will be improved further in a bid to promote Apple Pay;
(10) Gesture control support; and
(11) It’s expected that mass production will start in mid-to-late August. Total shipments will be 80-90mn in 2015, with a 2:1 ratio of 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch models.
Kuo expects total shipments of between 80-90 million iPhones in 2015.
Got you, bro

I don't do those early upgrade plans. For verizon I think you need to pay off 60% of the total phone cost before you can upgrade to another phone. I calculated how much I would pay in total with the extra stuff on my bill and I would end up paying more than if I just did a 2 year contract.

interviewed at apple retail today. hope i get it.
Goodluck!

I heard theyre gonna reveal iPhone stuff a month early, that true?

I've only done the two year contract, 4S back when the 5 was out. Now I'll either get the 6 or 6s depeding on the upgrades.

The thing with the early upgrade is that the money that went towards the first phone is essentially gone. You start at zero with the new phone and don't keep the old one. Some providers may allow you to buy out the first one.

The thing with the early upgrade is that the money that went towards the first phone is essentially gone. You start at zero with the new phone and don't keep the old one. Some providers may allow you to buy out the first one.

Also keep in mind that you paid nothing for the phone upfront either. So the earlier upgrade the least amount of money "lost"

Good luck man! :pimp:  Got some fam and friends who work at Apple stores

interviewed at apple retail today. hope i get it.
Goodluck!

I heard theyre gonna reveal iPhone stuff a month early, that true?

I've only done the two year contract, 4S back when the 5 was out. Now I'll either get the 6 or 6s depeding on the upgrades.

thanks bruhs. I think I did pretty well. only thing got me worrying is the timeline of the hiring process. hoping for a second interview soon.

as for iPhone announcements, I would expect something in September like always. the iPhone reveals are usually a week and a half before release. I don't know if they're doing anything different this year, but I expect leaks of info this summer just cause that's how it's always been.

Still rollin with my 5. Waiting for the release of the 6s cause I'll be getting an ipad for grad school this fall.

Glad it will (supposedly) be getting a camera upgrade.

Held an iPhone 6 for the first time since Januaray today. I don't know how I used that phone for 4 months.

Felt like a credit card in my hand. 

I've been having this issue with my phone (6+). Someone will call me and my phone will vibrate, but nothing shows up on the screen. I would have to click the home button, unlock my phone, and then the green bar on top shows while my phone is still vibrating the whole time. After I click the green button, I go to the screen where you're supposed to get when someone calls you. And then I have to slide to answer. All of this while my phone is vibrating the whole time.

So is there a jailbreak for the current iOS?  Also, when jail-broken, does the iPhone have Flash yet? Or is it still Puffin or bust?  Havent had an iPhone since the 4s.

Back
Top Bottom