Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
12 in Black for me. I can't justify the pro, I'm not a big camera guy and the black looks better to me.

Also getting the 2 in 1 Magsafe charger and Homepod mini for the intercom feature so everyone can stop calling my phone when I'm in the basement.

Lol basically. 100000000 sensors...... 0 practicality.

5g is great, but it was also great 3 years ago lol

at this point most of these phones are just added bells and whistles.

there is very very little Very little practical options left.

a basic cheapest version of a iPhone X or 8 is practical enough.

if you here to buy you just want luxury’s.

It’s been that way for a long while. I was here for 5g I waited and skipped the 11. Also, I wanted a bigger screen and know the tech will last another 3-4 years.

I want that mini
8CCE4077-AE21-4803-8014-7761ADC4EAAC.jpeg

Got the 11 Pro Max..think I might actually get the 12 mini, 5.4 in screen should be good, don't need all the extras with the camera

Curious about trading in, my 11max pro is great condition just scratches on the bezel on all corners.

pretty sure last time I traded in it was fine

rather do it in store so the guy accepts it in the spot don’t wanna risk ordering it online and they deny my trade in

Not even going to lie...Even though I had every intention on keeping my XS for another year, I might move it for the Mini...I hate extremely large phones with a passion and that 5.8” is just about perfect...The added 5G might put me over...

Didthey stop selling 11 pro max?

Yeah its the same thing like they did the year before.

They remove it because people would just buy those instead at a reduced price, which would reduce adoption for the new models.

So now it's just SE, XR, 11, 12/12 mini, 12 Pro/Max.

PO

Buying a 4g iphone with a 5g on the market is just backwards imo. I've seen 5g on a friends android in midtown atlanta and it is scary fast.

a quarter of my screen on the X hasn't been working for about 8 months...been waiting for a new phone.

Nothing too impressive, but I'll appreciate the slightly larger screen on the 12pro

Back
Top Bottom