Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Check with local Nike outlets if theyre still available, they were priced well below retail for a while.

Size 10 on eastbay
Use code: URLEB67B for 15% off

Or ftl
Code: URLFL67B
Cypress outlet has aquas ^^

Saw them about 2 weeks ago
These have been in outlets for the past 90-120 days. Had the in Oregon outlets as late as 30 days ago.

Have you visited any of your local outlets?
Repped y'all, thanks for the help. Ended up copping from the Cypress outlet, $139 + 20% off. I almost shed a tear at the register. 

Life is good lol.

Congrats on the aquas ... How was the supply ? Still had a lot of sizes left and how'd you get 20 % off ? Thanks

Dang really ?? I need a 10

Didn't know about that sale every weekend smh

Thanks for the info

Last edited:
He could have gotten at the outlet with a 30% friends and family discount. Or coulda gotten them as a gift. Could be hurting for some cash so he is just unloading some kicks. Hard to do a legit check. But these were at my outlet for a while. I think they dropped to $119 in my area. So maybe he is just breaking even at that price. I would do a legit check.

You think this guy got these at the outlet, or taking a loss?  After fees and shipping, there's not much profit I would think.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-NIKE-AIR-JORDAN-8-VIII-RETRO-AQUA-305381-025-db-championship-concord-xi-gmp-/272319448340?var=571164848519&hash=item3f67810514:m:msj7BFQQjchQXbvBWSEoLZg

I wasn't up for $190 plus tax, but this is looking more reasonable....closer to $100 would be nice though...heh.

I just picked up another pair at the outlet Saturday. Was $97.xx which was $139.99 less the 30% friends and family discount. These are on the hash wall when I got them. Lid ripped off, with retro card.

Do you have an outlet next to you?

Thanks for the reply.  I'm not knowlegeable on what to look for on 8s for a LC; 3, 4, 5, 6s would be easy for me.  But these look legit to me.  Hmm....

NT email notifications aren't working for me anymore (since friday)....all threads, so hopefully I don't lose track of this thread!

I just picked up another pair at the outlet Saturday. Was $97.xx which was $139.99 less the 30% friends and family discount. These are on the hash wall when I got them. Lid ripped off, with retro card.

Do you have an outlet next to you?
No outlet near me. It would have to be a phone order, which would come out to the same as price due to tax and shipping in CA....and no F&F access.

Can't believe These Hit the Outlets smh, I Blame the Shaded Grey on the Upper of the Shoe, Since most of us became used to the Black Upper nubuck/suede from the 2007 pair.  

Can't believe These Hit the Outlets smh, I Blame the Shaded Grey on the Upper of the Shoe, Since most of us became used to the Black Upper nubuck/suede from the 2007 pair.  

These hit the outlets hard because Nike simply overestimated demand and made too many of them. I'd be willing to bet that they won't do this again with the OG AJ3 BF release this year (it will still be a relatively easy cop at $220 retail though).

Long shot and I'm tardy as hell but where is a sz 13

They're still around in outlets, but I'm not sure about that size.

You might've especially ****** up on your timing since there was just a 30% Friends & Family event at outlets that probably cleaned out most of the remaining stock.

Pop into the outlet thread in the Nike Retro section, start at the last page, and make some calls if you want them though.

Did these come with a retro card?  I thought those were long gone years ago.  I see an eBayer showing one; sign of a fake?

Definitely not long gone, since my French Blue 12s came with a retro card.
Fb's or any other of the 12s that dropped this year didn't come with retro cards. Only Masters did. Did you buy them from a retailer or aftermarket?

All 8s since '13, except for most of the C and C pack, have come with the retro card

Did these come with a retro card?  I thought those were long gone years ago.  I see an eBayer showing one; sign of a fake?

Back
Top Bottom