Archer Appreciation .... vol. Black Turtleneck Swag .....

EASILY.

Unreal how great that episode was. Archer is fantastic because the jokes alone make it a great show, but the story and characters almost always deliver. That dinner party scene with Lana as "Calpurnia" and everyone with their accents is top 5 Archer scene ever.

So many great quotes, Archer's impression of Woodhouse "I shall fetch a rug!"... the reoccurring mention and jokes about the sauce, "If I don't get some spaghetti and meatballs, I may die".. "your hands are like cricket bats". Krieger showing up with his gear was brilliant, I love anything involving him and his brilliant plan would result in a smiley face pattern
roll.gif

gotta watch it again, that dinner party scene was hilarious
laugh.gif

lana in the maid costume
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Watching on demand Archer right now. Holy sheeeeeeeeeeaaat this show is funny.
roll.gif
Can't believe I didn't make it an effort to see it sooner.
pimp.gif

"Hey, this chair doesn't have a seat! Hey wait a minute...what is.......OHHH GOD!"
Dildoey problem!
oh sheeee  dinner party. What the hell is with their accents?! Calpurnia..... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  no one cares figgas! Just realized that sterling's mom looks like a nazi with the black armband. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

Episode was hilarious. Can't believe Ray faked being paralyzed.
laugh.gif

Yo! I thought I missed an episode or something when I saw him standing and they were just talking like nothing happened then finally realized it
laugh.gif

Last night was great.

I'm glad Carol/Cheryl got paired up with Archer and Ray.. when she did the "bawk bawk" to the chicken I lost it (a nice callback to the pilot I believe)

Sillyputty good lookin on the link my dude, I'm on my phone but I'm gonna get near a laptop ASAP
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom