• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who cares? I get yambs.

• Total voters
I like this post... very smart.

do you think that it will get to the point where likes/followers just won't cut it?

also, I'm wondering if the social media has not only forced the guys not to step up and holla at the yambs...

but made it to where spitting IN PERSON is looked at as a bad thing...

I rmemeber when social media really first hit the scene... getting at chicks thru social media = scared.

a bunch of my female friends would say "I would never talk to a guy that tries to holla tgru social media"... hell, if you talk to a woman that was born prior to 86, that still rings true.

but with the new crop coming in, it seems like its the norm....

and approaching women in public is lame
:lol:

Nah. As long as their follower count continues to rise and new social media outlets are created, these ******* will be kept at bay. More followers/likes = the more they're adored. Instagramb Facebook And Twitter have mind****** a lot people more than they'll ever realize.

Take one of the many instagramb models out there. They use pictures and filters to create the facade that life for them is simply the bee's knees. But strip away that Lo-fi, take their iphone away, and tell them social media outlets have been banned. You'll see her lose her **** because she has no idea how to obtain the attention she had yesterday. These hoze take pride in the fact that their pictures (however accurate or inaccurate the respresentation of themselves may be) are liked 100+ times and their phones stay going off with tons of notifications.

But it's like I said, a lot of it boils down to men not having the confidence to obtain women because they're intimidated by their looks. A lot more of us were willing to say the dumb **** that gets posted on instagramb (see the thirstiest men on Instagram thread) in real life to these women, it'd be a lot different. That's why I say I don't fault the women that much. They're adapting to the new normative behavior that is sometimes perpetuated by men.

Holla'n at chicks in real life is only lame now because we let the women get away with calling us thirsty. I tried to approach a joint on campus a few semesters back. I was dropping the typical, what's your classification, major, what do you like to do, do you want to hang out sometime lines. Broad says I'm being thirsty. I asked how, to which she responds "dude you've been talking to me for like 5 minutes". I was so baffled by it that I was sure it was a joke. So I reply "I'm thirsty because I know how to carry on an actual conversation face to face with a stranger? Let me guess, I should have just asked for your twitter or Instagram name, followed you and then try to speak to you that way, along with the other guys dumb enough to contribute to what you would also undoubtedly consider to be thirst? Got it." The look on her face was priceless because you can tell no one has ever called her out on that nonsense. I never got the *****, but we made out a few times. She had a nice rack also.

Quote:

and approaching women in public is lame.
Look, i'm 21. And i've never really had a problem getting a female or talking to them in person. .
one of these two is having trouble with women.... which one do you think it is.
bro...

sit yo dumb *** down.

laugh.gif

Quote:
[QUOTE name="Fontaine" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/564096/are-females-even-for-real-these-days-vol-thirst/120#post_18512640[/URL]"]

and approaching women in public is lame.
[QUOTE name="shoeking2101" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/564096/are-females-even-for-real-these-days-vol-thirst/120#post_18512512[/URL]"]
Look, i'm 21. And i've never really had a problem getting a female or talking to them in person. .

one of these two is having trouble with women.... which one do you think it is.[/QUOTE]

bro...

sit yo dumb *** down.

:lol:
[/quote]

you must be one of those who complain about social media messing up your chances in real life...

Some of you really need to venture out into new territory. Not every chick has twit/insta/FB to use as a life line.
I don't know this feel

Are you guys meeting chicks at clubs?

I like this post... very smart.

do you think that it will get to the point where likes/followers just won't cut it?

also, I'm wondering if the social media has not only forced the guys not to step up and holla at the yambs...

but made it to where spitting IN PERSON is looked at as a bad thing...

I rmemeber when social media really first hit the scene... getting at chicks thru social media = scared.

a bunch of my female friends would say "I would never talk to a guy that tries to holla tgru social media"... hell, if you talk to a woman that was born prior to 86, that still rings true.

and approaching women in public is lame
laugh.gif
Nah. As long as their follower count continues to rise and new social media outlets are created, these ******* will be kept at bay. More followers/likes = the more they're adored. Instagramb Facebook And Twitter have mind****** a lot people more than they'll ever realize.

Take one of the many instagramb models out there. They use pictures and filters to create the facade that life for them is simply the bee's knees. But strip away that Lo-fi, take their iphone away, and tell them social media outlets have been banned. You'll see her lose her **** because she has no idea how to obtain the attention she had yesterday. These hoze take pride in the fact that their pictures (however accurate or inaccurate the respresentation of themselves may be) are liked 100+ times and their phones stay going off with tons of notifications.

But it's like I said, a lot of it boils down to men not having the confidence to obtain women because they're intimidated by their looks. A lot more of us were willing to say the dumb **** that gets posted on instagramb (see the thirstiest men on Instagram thread) in real life to these women, it'd be a lot different. That's why I say I don't fault the women that much. They're adapting to the new normative behavior that is sometimes perpetuated by men.

Holla'n at chicks in real life is only lame now because we let the women get away with calling us thirsty. I tried to approach a joint on campus a few semesters back. I was dropping the typical, what's your classification, major, what do you like to do, do you want to hang out sometime lines. Broad says I'm being thirsty. I asked how, to which she responds "dude you've been talking to me for like 5 minutes". I was so baffled by it that I was sure it was a joke. So I reply "I'm thirsty because I know how to carry on an actual conversation face to face with a stranger? Let me guess, I should have just asked for your twitter or Instagram name, followed you and then try to speak to you that way, along with the other guys dumb enough to contribute to what you would also undoubtedly consider to be thirst? Got it." The look on her face was priceless because you can tell no one has ever called her out on that nonsense. I never got the *****, but we made out a few times. She had a nice rack also.
500 words?
mean.gif

you must be one of those who complain about social media messing up your chances in real life...

The only social media im a part of is NikeTalk b.

And from your replies in this thread I can tell you're the same type of person you attempt to persecute. Your a peasant. Dismissed.

40282-tumblrlhkx6txk4V1qbmgeao1500gi-5vj4.gif

Yup. Trying so hard to look cool and doesn't realize how telling it is. Spaceham syndrome.

And from your replies in this thread I can tell you're the same type of person you attempt to persecute. Your a peasant. Dismissed.

Yup. Trying so hard to look cool and doesn't realize how telling it is. Spaceham syndrome.

im trying to get the idea into people's heads that real life appraoch has not changed because of social media... dudes lose confidence because they compare other people's 'highlight reels' to their 'behind the scene'

Last edited:
To me, that's not thirsty. That's just tryna get on contact with the female species. To these simple minded, dumb women.. Yeah, they are 9 times outta 10 screenshotting the missed calls and texts to show their homegirls how "Thirsty" you are. Like homie said on page 1. Just avoid these air headed broads. I know they look good and all but they'll cause too much stress and effort in the end.

You can't be serious, that's the def of thristy. No wonder you struggling in these streets.

Last edited:
People get delusional. We've all done it, some dudes apparently struggle to see how their harassing ways. :smh::x

But I think even 3 times is a reach. Why shouldn't you expect a girl to hit you back the FIRST time? Ol low self worth type dudes who think it's acceptable for a girl to blow you off a couple times off top. Nah! /chief keef

Men have very low self worth.
You shouldn't have to work so hard if the person likes you.
If she is playing games, dead her
You aren't a pedo so why you messing with little girls.

Bruh, if you call/text a female you're trying to get at 3 times or more and she's not giving you any play, any response...that's the definition of thirst. She's clearly showing you that she isn't interested and yet you continue to try and get in contact with her, inevitably showing your desperate ways.

Why would you even want a girl that you have to call or text that many times to get a response from anyway :lol: ?

Its sad because if I was a female and did that people would look at me like I was crazy, but men have been trained to go after women desperately. I call it the Steve urkel "Im wearing you down syndrome"

Steve did get the girl though :\

One is looking for a relationship
One is searching for some yambs

im trying to get the idea into people's heads that real life appraoch has not changed because of social media... dudes lose confidence because they compare other people's 'highlight reels' to their 'behind the scene'

Then just say that, because that's real talk. Otherwise you just look like an idiot throwing out baseless assumptions that add nothing. You must be this, you must be that when no one actually said anything of the sort. Cmon b.

People get delusional. We've all done it, some dudes apparently struggle to see how their harassing ways.
mean.gif
sick.gif

But I think even 3 times is a reach. Why shouldn't you expect a girl to hit you back the FIRST time? Ol low self worth type dudes who think it's acceptable for a girl to blow you off a couple times off top. Nah! /chief keef

Men have very low self worth.
You shouldn't have to work so hard if the person likes you.
If she is playing games, dead her
You aren't a pedo so why you messing with little girls.

Bruh, if you call/text a female you're trying to get at 3 times or more and she's not giving you any play, any response...that's the definition of thirst. She's clearly showing you that she isn't interested and yet you continue to try and get in contact with her, inevitably showing your desperate ways.

Why would you even want a girl that you have to call or text that many times to get a response from anyway
laugh.gif
?

Its sad because if I was a female and did that people would look at me like I was crazy, but men have been trained to go after women desperately. I call it the Steve urkel "Im wearing you down syndrome"

Steve did get the girl though
ohwell.gif

One is looking for a relationship
One is searching for some yambs
Thirst may get you yambs, but a relationship is built on something else...

call me

I feel like i've been in this thread too much :lol: but me and the homies talk about **** like this all the time :lol:

Look, i'm 21. And i've never really had a problem getting a female or talking to them in person. Through social media is where it gets harder for me. And it should because that's not how we as people were intended to court each other. It's more to it than looking at an image and text. There's so many things that aren't accounted for when one is trying to get at another through social media that can't be replaced with a digital image.

What about how he or she smells? Their aroma? The way they look at you when they talk? The way you feel around them? Maybe it's the subtile things he or she does around you that make you feel a certain way around them? What about the sound and tone of their voice? What about their body language? I'm not on no soft **** right now this is just being real. All of these things have been proven 100's of years ago to be substantial factors in the courting of mate. You can't replicate that through social media, which is why I hate trying to bag girls through that platform.

Are you guys looking for legit relationships through media sites?

I always thought social site link ups were strictly for sexual favors.

@shoe freak: I agree about the self worth thing. but this started to be reinforced before social media. when large companies realized that targeting women = sales, they shifted the scene.

that's why on all the family shows, you see men as bumbling idiots, and wives as smart level headed financially responsible people in the house.

how ever, it's easier said than done to just "dead a chick" especially if you don't have the confidence that you'll scoop another one.

the yambs are made out to be so unobtainable thru media, social media, and our parents in some cases that guys develop desperation when they think there's still a chance.

I don't know a single man that hasn't exhibited some form of "thirst" in his life. the trick is to know how to curb that. know that you can dead the yambs... cuz life will go on...

Cat ladyfreak I love you. Please come home.

You know my stance.

Its safer here
I am Cat lady, now and forever

@shoe freak: I agree about the self worth thing. but this started to be reinforced before social media. when large companies realized that targeting women = sales, they shifted the scene.

that's why on all the family shows, you see men as bumbling idiots, and wives as smart level headed financially responsible people in the house.

how ever, it's easier said than done to just "dead a chick" especially if you don't have the confidence that you'll scoop another one.

the yambs are made out to be so unobtainable thru media, social media, and our parents in some cases that guys develop desperation when they think there's still a chance.

I don't know a single man that hasn't exhibited some form of "thirst" in his life. the trick is to know how to curb that. know that you can dead the yambs... cuz life will go on...

I completely agree about society and the media.
Women use it as leverage to get w/e they want.
I just feel more men need to have some dignity.
I know men wants some yambs but have some dignity.:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom