Are Pipe Prints Offensive Vol. Serious Question

Oh we talking pipe print?
chris-brown-san-jose.png

All in all, it's summer time. We not about to be hiding pipe in 2017, B. Grey slacks all day at work. Let them know what You working with. Casual Friday's you might see me with the grey Nike sweats, showing some print. In my opinion, male pipe print is the equivalent to female cleavage. If the shorties can rock around with they chest out, best believe I'm walking around with the long meat swingin from side to side like the pendulum of a grandfather clock, B. Joint swinging with more momentum than the Gondola ride at six flags.

And y'all already know what the dealio with the Kale juice is. Every morning drink 16oz of fresh blended kale. The nitrous oxide in the kale acts a vasodilator, widens ya blood vessels and increases the blood flow in ya pipe. All facts! No fiction! You drink a big glass of kale in the morning, ya blood rushes to ya pipe you gonna be on point all day. Ya joint will get hard dumb easy, have everyone giving you looks. I can speak first hand on this. My joint be hard like Rottweiler

But to answer the question, pipe print is only offensive to the folk who don't got no business looking at it. If you easily offended, don't look past the belt

Last edited:
Oh we talking pipe print?
chris-brown-san-jose.png

All in all, it's summer time. We not about to be hiding pipe in 2017, B. Grey slacks all day at work. Let them know what You working with. Casual Friday's you might see me with the grey Nike sweats, showing some print. In my opinion, male pipe print is the equivalent to female cleavage. If the shorties can rock around with they chest out, best believe I'm walking around with the long meat swingin from side to side like the pendulum of a grandfather clock, B. Joint swinging with more momentum than the Gondola ride at six flags.

And y'all already know what the dealio with the Kale juice is. Every morning drink 16oz of fresh blended kale. The nitrous oxide in the kale acts a vasodilator, widens ya blood vessels and increases the blood flow in ya pipe. All facts! No fiction! You drink a big glass of kale in the morning, ya blood rushes to ya pipe you gonna be on point all day. Ya joint will get hard dumb easy, have everyone giving you looks. I can speak first hand on this. My joint be hard like Rottweiler

But to answer the question, pipe print is only offensive to the folk who don't got no business looking at it. If you easily offended, don't look past the belt
View media item 2243856
Speak on it brother. Ain't nothing but FACTS!!! in this post

Fly be putting dudes on with da Kale. But I already stepped by nitric oxide game up past that.

My Pipe Potion Recipe is as follows:

Arugula, Spinach, Beets, Lil Pomegranate juice, and Rhubarb when it is in seasons. :smokin

My joint be growing before the glass touches my lips.

Last edited:
Personally, I like to wear seersucker suits that really accenuate the veins.
Goddomot Fronk :rofl:

It's pipe print day every day over here. Got the bulge out with the shirt tucked, flexing in the break room and hitting men and women alike with the Herman Cain.

ksATqkEWxGhSE.gif

Surprised there's been no mention of tayshaun prince or goat weed in here. I thumbed through that other thread. It looks like lulz but that joint is 33 pages. No way I'm dedicating an hour of my life reading about pipes.

What's y'all go to dress pants for the pipe print?
These Banana Republic Fulton Skinny Chinos ain't failed my pipe yet :pimp: Got the print front and center every day without fail, really accentuating the shape well. Only drawback is that the materials a little thick, so some of the lines are left to the imagination.

These Banana Republic Fulton Skinny Chinos ain't failed my pipe yet :pimp: Got the print front and center every day without fail, really accentuating the shape well. Only drawback is that the materials a little thick, so some of the lines are left to the imagination.

:pimp: :pimp: joints fit to perfection. Also the Traveler jeans, but they're mad expensive
View media item 2423760Literally just realized that the white and salmon joints are skinny Fulton. that explains a lot.

Last edited:

Funny this is brought up.

So last weekend I worked a Saturday and we always go into the office in sweats on Saturdays. Any other day I wear slacks, wingtips and a button down. That's standard. I had company the night before and as we were leaving my apartment she made a comment about me going to work with my meat showing in my sweats and how she can see my meat in my slacks and how I should wear tighter underwear because she didn't want female coworkers admiring. My ex used to say the same.

My argument is 1. Men have penises. Every adult woman knows this. If they look there's nothing I can do about that. 2. Women aren't expected to tape their breasts down. We all clearly see at least the shape of them no matter what they wear. Why should men be held to a different standard? If a woman has larger breasts, should she hide them? Both females I'm referring to have huge breasts btw.

Last edited:

:pimp: :pimp: joints fit to perfection. Also the Traveler jeans, but they're mad expensive
View media item 2423760Literally just realized that the white and salmon joints are skinny Fulton. that explains a lot.
Repped. Was rocking my salmon skinny chinos today bro :pimp:

I'm not slangin 10 inches but I'm ok. When I was in a office setting last year I was working out and bought a nice spring wardrobe. Fitted banana republic slacks and some polo shirts. This chick I use to talk to daily gavee a look one day. She glanced at my crouch and kept glancing. I had a slight chubby going so I didn't mind. But a few days later we went out for drinks and came back to the office after everybody left cause I left my bag in the IT room. Soon as we got in there she wanTed the D. She whopped it out, got Me erect and said "I can deep throat this".......

Long story short, she was married

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom