Are these happening??!! Zoom BB 1.5 .

Adding the breathability to THIS shoe makes it an instant classic on the court.

Holy Poop.

Im in love.

and I used to HATE Hyperfuse

raw120 wrote:
the zoom bb 1 is the greatest basketball shoe ever created imo

Agreed. Enough Said.
If the quality is the same and they still have full length zoom, then I'll definitely cop more than one. 

raw120 wrote:
the zoom bb 1 is the greatest basketball shoe ever created imo

Agreed. Enough Said.
If the quality is the same and they still have full length zoom, then I'll definitely cop more than one. 

pimp.gif

The phrase 'Too good to be true' comes to mind.

No US release, revised cushioning, or sharp price increase.

I can see at least one of the above happening.

Originally Posted by True Blues

No offense to the BB1 fans, but Nike needs to bring back the Jet Flight.

I don't see why the BB1.5 would get in the way of a Jet Flight Retro?

Nor do i see why you felt compelled to post your comment in this thread, when you could start a new thread on the subject, or search for an existing one.

Nor do i see why you felt compelled to post your comment in this thread, when you could start a new thread on the subject, or search for an existing one.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Typo. My post should have read: "Nike needs to bring back the Jet Flight first."

And given the similarities between the BB1 and the Jet Flight as high performance, but relatively under-appreciated sneakers-- at least in the mainstream-- I think my post is highly relevant.

Typo. My post should have read: "Nike needs to bring back the Jet Flight first."

And given the similarities between the BB1 and the Jet Flight as high performance, but relatively under-appreciated sneakers-- at least in the mainstream-- I think my post is highly relevant.

The benefits of Hyperfuse are that it's lighter, seamless, breathable and doesn't stretch. I still prefer leather though.

The benefits of Hyperfuse are that it's lighter, seamless, breathable and doesn't stretch. I still prefer leather though.

yeah, this has been my worry as well. i do take hope, though, b/c the bb3 was a euro release with revised cushioning that didn't sell well...yet they're still producing this shoe. i take that as a sign that they knew they had something that worked with the bb1 and are going back to the basics. 

if one of your three options happens, i hope it's the last. i'd pay a LITTLE more for a us release with full length zoom.

yeah, this has been my worry as well. i do take hope, though, b/c the bb3 was a euro release with revised cushioning that didn't sell well...yet they're still producing this shoe. i take that as a sign that they knew they had something that worked with the bb1 and are going back to the basics. 

if one of your three options happens, i hope it's the last. i'd pay a LITTLE more for a us release with full length zoom.

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Yeah. Do us all a favor and go use search, or start a new thread.

Nike DO read these forums you know, create enough noise you might get what you want.

Yeah. Do us all a favor and go use search, or start a new thread.

Nike DO read these forums you know, create enough noise you might get what you want.

How does another shoes name come into this thread?

Anyhoooo I too fear that something will run amuck with this.

The reason Nike wasn't too happy with the first go round was becuz Footlocker didn't want to buy back into the BB1 becuz of initial sales.

They can blame themselves for those crappy colors. Keep it simple and put them on ID and do PEs at HOHs and bring tears to my eyes.

Or it's back to TJ Maxx for TBs again.

How does another shoes name come into this thread?

Anyhoooo I too fear that something will run amuck with this.

The reason Nike wasn't too happy with the first go round was becuz Footlocker didn't want to buy back into the BB1 becuz of initial sales.

They can blame themselves for those crappy colors. Keep it simple and put them on ID and do PEs at HOHs and bring tears to my eyes.

Or it's back to TJ Maxx for TBs again.

Back
Top Bottom