Are these happening??!! Zoom BB 1.5 .

^^^ which is not to say TB colorways won't sell. i think a large part of the reason they did so badly with the bb1 was the initial colorways. they were odd, so everyday consumers turned a blind eye to all future releases of that shoe. first impressions matter. hit the market with a few solid colorways to begin with, and then subsequent variations will continue to sell.

^^^ which is not to say TB colorways won't sell. i think a large part of the reason they did so badly with the bb1 was the initial colorways. they were odd, so everyday consumers turned a blind eye to all future releases of that shoe. first impressions matter. hit the market with a few solid colorways to begin with, and then subsequent variations will continue to sell.

hopefully we made enough noise in that other thread about "forget the kobe/ hyperjunk... bring back the bb1" that Rock started that nike took notice and will get it right this time

hopefully.

FULL LENGTH ZOOM

hopefully we made enough noise in that other thread about "forget the kobe/ hyperjunk... bring back the bb1" that Rock started that nike took notice and will get it right this time

hopefully.

FULL LENGTH ZOOM

whilst patiently awaiting this release, i was able to acquire one of my holy grail bball shoes

to go into my collection

whilst patiently awaiting this release, i was able to acquire one of my holy grail bball shoes

to go into my collection

^^^ nice BG patents. i've got the Biggie and Homegrown, but i too would love to add that pair to my collection. 

as to the previous question about full length zoom, i'm sure Damon and others will have a better answer to your question. for me, it's simple--full length zoom provides the smoothest ride of any cushioning system out there. it's consistent along the whole foot, low to the ground for performance, and seriously comfortable. "once you go full length, you'll never retreat." ha ha.

^^^ nice BG patents. i've got the Biggie and Homegrown, but i too would love to add that pair to my collection. 

as to the previous question about full length zoom, i'm sure Damon and others will have a better answer to your question. for me, it's simple--full length zoom provides the smoothest ride of any cushioning system out there. it's consistent along the whole foot, low to the ground for performance, and seriously comfortable. "once you go full length, you'll never retreat." ha ha.

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

May i ask what is so good about full length zoom???

Every shoe could have it... but you have to put these on to see what all the fuss is about to TRULY appreciate them.   The last shoe that felt this way for ME.. was the 2K3.
Also.. double stack has the same snug booty feeling on my feet like the XIX SEs but again its about what your foot prefers as well.

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

May i ask what is so good about full length zoom???

Every shoe could have it... but you have to put these on to see what all the fuss is about to TRULY appreciate them.   The last shoe that felt this way for ME.. was the 2K3.
Also.. double stack has the same snug booty feeling on my feet like the XIX SEs but again its about what your foot prefers as well.

would agree with Rock and Justice, i like the heel to toe transition, but you really just need to get into a pair of full length zoom shoes to know what we are talking about. for me, it is the cushioning setup i like best, and i have been wearing and playing ball exclusively in nikes and Jordans since 1988 ( i am one of the older guys on here) and have pretty much played in all setups.. full length air, heel forefoot air, full length zoom, full length zoom double stacked in the heel, heel and forefoot zoom, heel max and forefoot zoom, heel max and forefoot air, full length air max, tuned air, and out of all of these, i like full length zoom the most, second place would be heel and forefoot zoom, but i can't stand shoes that have that little forefoot metatarsal dot of zoom. Not everyone agrees with me but for my feet, i love the responsive feeling of full length zoom. I pretty much only play in full length, or heel forefoot zoom setups.

I thinks nowadays, a lot of  the younger generation  will just get shoes because they are cool,or a certain athlete endorses them,  no matter what the cushioning set up is, even if they are garbage  because they don't know any better or don't care, and nike knows this.    I have been around long enough to have experienced nike basketball at its pinnacle and to see the change in quality and bang for your buck that used to be present in nikes basketball shoe line almost vanish , so when the zoom bb1 came around, it was refreshing to see something at a decent pricepoint that was a great performance shoe that heakened back to the nike alphaproject days. And people including myself snatched  up the TB's at the outlet with the quickness.  This shoe is so good, that i didn't think twice about  paying 175 on ebay for my pair of Jkidd bb1s.   I could go on , but have to get back to work. 

please see this thread......http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-Subpar-Releases-Zoom-BB

would agree with Rock and Justice, i like the heel to toe transition, but you really just need to get into a pair of full length zoom shoes to know what we are talking about. for me, it is the cushioning setup i like best, and i have been wearing and playing ball exclusively in nikes and Jordans since 1988 ( i am one of the older guys on here) and have pretty much played in all setups.. full length air, heel forefoot air, full length zoom, full length zoom double stacked in the heel, heel and forefoot zoom, heel max and forefoot zoom, heel max and forefoot air, full length air max, tuned air, and out of all of these, i like full length zoom the most, second place would be heel and forefoot zoom, but i can't stand shoes that have that little forefoot metatarsal dot of zoom. Not everyone agrees with me but for my feet, i love the responsive feeling of full length zoom. I pretty much only play in full length, or heel forefoot zoom setups.

I thinks nowadays, a lot of  the younger generation  will just get shoes because they are cool,or a certain athlete endorses them,  no matter what the cushioning set up is, even if they are garbage  because they don't know any better or don't care, and nike knows this.    I have been around long enough to have experienced nike basketball at its pinnacle and to see the change in quality and bang for your buck that used to be present in nikes basketball shoe line almost vanish , so when the zoom bb1 came around, it was refreshing to see something at a decent pricepoint that was a great performance shoe that heakened back to the nike alphaproject days. And people including myself snatched  up the TB's at the outlet with the quickness.  This shoe is so good, that i didn't think twice about  paying 175 on ebay for my pair of Jkidd bb1s.   I could go on , but have to get back to work. 

please see this thread......http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-Subpar-Releases-Zoom-BB

Dr. D.. you know Im all in with your sentiment.

The worse thing that could happen with this shoe has been said but more importantly shooting up the pricepoint would be disappointing but would just have me hold out that much longer to scoop up even more.

Whats amazing the more I think about it is that they could actually take a shoe and improve on it even more with the hyperfuse. I hope theres not overuse for structural purposes but this could translate into an outdoor indoor sneaker of the year.

This shoe is everything the Jordan XX1 should have been with the racing boot style to fit snug to your foot, and the overall comfort. I have those J,Kidds and love em like a champ. As you also know from my thread a year or so ago on TJ MAxx and Ross. I have BB1 TBs for days!!! lol...

If Nike does right by this 1.5 and some how retro's the 2k3's or put them on ID I would shed a few crocodile tears in appreciation!!

To your point of what kids don't realize with regard to the ride of their shoes, thats something Nike could add to educate their investment in High School AAU talents as well as College teams.

Give them several shoes to wear and test in whats best for them. I know they tried this with the Team Elite kicks some time back but every shoe aint for everyone and they have even better rides than they did some years back. I say they were before their time and did not afford the best designs to go along with the options provided.

Dr. D.. you know Im all in with your sentiment.

The worse thing that could happen with this shoe has been said but more importantly shooting up the pricepoint would be disappointing but would just have me hold out that much longer to scoop up even more.

Whats amazing the more I think about it is that they could actually take a shoe and improve on it even more with the hyperfuse. I hope theres not overuse for structural purposes but this could translate into an outdoor indoor sneaker of the year.

This shoe is everything the Jordan XX1 should have been with the racing boot style to fit snug to your foot, and the overall comfort. I have those J,Kidds and love em like a champ. As you also know from my thread a year or so ago on TJ MAxx and Ross. I have BB1 TBs for days!!! lol...

If Nike does right by this 1.5 and some how retro's the 2k3's or put them on ID I would shed a few crocodile tears in appreciation!!

To your point of what kids don't realize with regard to the ride of their shoes, thats something Nike could add to educate their investment in High School AAU talents as well as College teams.

Give them several shoes to wear and test in whats best for them. I know they tried this with the Team Elite kicks some time back but every shoe aint for everyone and they have even better rides than they did some years back. I say they were before their time and did not afford the best designs to go along with the options provided.

as much as a like the cushioning of the zoom bb, the main reason i love this shoe is the traction. gives me amazing grip even on dusty floors. i feel like my first step is faster in these shoes compared to any other nike bball shoes(and ive tried a lot of other shoes).....

as much as a like the cushioning of the zoom bb, the main reason i love this shoe is the traction. gives me amazing grip even on dusty floors. i feel like my first step is faster in these shoes compared to any other nike bball shoes(and ive tried a lot of other shoes).....

Back
Top Bottom