Are Women INTIMIDATED by You? Vol. the Total Package...

This thread is awesome. Real Alpha Male. Yes. I've been tryna tell dudes if you're funny, gotta good job, good looking, great body is just that extraperk. Total Package ftw.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

This thread is awesome. Real Alpha Male. Yes. I've been tryna tell dudes if you're funny, gotta good job, good looking, great body is just that extra perk. Total Package ftw.
Basically

Originally Posted by RellNye

Women are intimidated by my personality. I usually walk around with a
indifferent.gif
or
smh.gif
regardless if I'm happy or sad. Being black and semi-tall doesn't help either.

This is really your second post bro? Did you have this post all thought out with your membership was pending?

i hate when they say

"but you can get other girls." or "what makes me special ?"
grin.gif

I like to think this about myself sometimes, that women don't approach me because they dont think they have a shot.....but in all reality, I think theyjust don't want to talk to me.
roll.gif

I dunno about intimidating, but I do find out about chicks liking me later on through someone else. Usually ends up being something like they thought I wasthis or that and didnt wanna say it for one reason or another.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

This is really your second post bro? Did you have this post all thought out with your membership was pending?

roll.gif

Dude had to cut and paste it from Microsoft Word.

indifferent.gif
regardless if I'm happy or sad. Being black and tall doesn't help either.
It's alright to smile at females....
laugh.gif

before I got fat, I use to feel like this...man I use to rule the world off my looks alone.

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

Not to stroke my own ego, but I put a lot of work and effort into my personality and lifestyle. As far as good looking and having a great body...well the chick could be the judge, since in my eyes that $%$% has not importance to me.

I'm noticing more and more that chicks are acting like there not worthy to be with me or act as if I'm unattainable. I met a chick one day, she didn't get a hold of me the next day because I was sick, but she left a message inviting me to go to a concert with her. I had known from day one that she wanted me, but in her message it sounded like she knew I might not come and even said "If your not busy with other girls". I texted that I was sick and she gave up hope...O yea did I mention she bet her friend 50 dollars that I wouldn't call her.

I've had chicks who in the middle of kissing or getting her # would say "but, but why do you like me?". All the chicks in my class see me on the phone a lot and always saying "Is that one of your booty calls?", "Is that one of your gfs?"

The funny thing is, is that the HOTTEST chicks are even more intimidated because there so used to guys treating them like goddesses, as opposed to average and ugly chicks who already has it in there head that they have no chance with me...hahahahahah.

It only hit me yesterday when I bumped into a gorgeous chick who I met about a week or two ago. She's been waiting for me to call for the longest, her family is RICH, and she is super into me and trying to win me over.

This really got me thinking because now if I look back more and more the biggest things I see is...
- I'm larger than life and so confident that they can't handle being around me
- They think there not worthy of being with me because I can get any chick I want
- They act as if they're not interested but I catch them always looking, always listening in and even laughing at the stuff I say

I can go on and on with the stuff I seen, and I want to know if it's true...do chicks get intimidated by guys?

laugh.gif

It's bad enough dude riding himself so hard but now you got half of NT talking about they the "complete package."
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zona0924

laugh.gif

It's bad enough dude riding himself so hard but now you got half of NT talking about they the "complete package."
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
For real.

There is a complete difference between a chick not talking to u because they are intimidated by your looks and a chick not talking to you because they dontfind you attractive
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by zona0924

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
For real.

There is a complete difference between a chick not talking to u because they are intimidated by your looks and a chick not talking to you because they dont find you attractive
grin.gif

SO true. Isnt half of niketalk 17-23 years olds. So how is that the COMPLETE PACKAGE?
laugh.gif
Make themselves seem so perfect.

i can relate to an extent, alot of girls at my school find me attractive, but im really shy and quiet so i think they kinda take it that im not interested inthem, which is why they wouldnt think they have a chance with me

Two girls have told me I'm intimitading, I didn't know how to take it..
I kinda took it as a compliment, told it to a girl I was 'talking' to as a compliment..
She did NOT like it..

Originally Posted by needsomejays

i can relate to an extent, alot of girls at my school find me attractive, but im really shy and quiet so i think they kinda take it that im not interested in them, which is why they wouldnt think they have a chance with me

the strong silent type goes a long way with women...

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

All I know is that I'm missing out on a lot of (()) because of it.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

All I know is that I'm missing out on a lot of (()) because of it.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I know some of you dudes are LYING about being intimidatingly good looking
Otherwise we wouldn't have all these "Girl Problem" threads

Back
Top Bottom