Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

Do you think that atheists are amoral or of lower moral fiber than theists?

What about agnostics? Are they of lower moral fiber than theists?

What about polytheists? Are they of lower moral fiber than theists?

Also are all theists on par in terms of morality? Are Christians more moral than Jews, or Muslims for that matter?

Also nontheistic religions, such as buddhism. Are they amoral? Of less moral fiber than theists?

You don't care yet ....you took the time to actually @ me like 50 times? and the time to cut and paste questions like 15 times

Who has got time for that?

Its all principle though...right

All in your feels

Me taking the time to extinguish ignorance does not necessitate that I am remotely "in my feels" or emotional.

Or feeling any type of emotion, towards you personally.

My sentiment towards you can be best described as indifference the first time

But I will not sit idly by when someone spouts off their ignorance. It's abundantly clear your agenda here, it's abundantly clear that you harbor some animosity towards atheists.

And it kills you that you can't find a way to equate atheism with anti-theism or violence justified by theism.

:lol: Let that truth sink in, it hurt doesn't it.

Who REALLY is in their feels here? BTW, is it bed time quite yet? :nerd:

Oh first it was stuff like "foh b"...,....'bigot"......" I don't give a**** about you" now its indifference.

If its really indifference why not just say indifference

I mean indifference isn't a big word or anything.

How come you couldn't adequately express your feelings earlier?

What does not sitting by idly when somebody "spouts" ignorance have to do with @ me 50 times and cutting and pasting questions for ME like 15 times?

Like why are you so interested in me that you took the time to search my username on here like 50 times?

* You cut and pasted those questions again?!?!

Do you have them saved somewhere?

You're hilarious man...thanks man :lol:

Last edited:
Oh first it was stuff like "foh b"...,....'bigot"......" I don't give a**** about you" now its indifference.

What does not sitting by idly when somebody "spouts" ignorance have to do with @ me 50 times and cutting and pasting questions for ME like 15 times?

Like why are you so interested in me that you took the time to search my username on here like 50 times?

Right, me not giving a **** about you is the same as indifference.

I don't care.

You do know the definition of indifference, right?

What does not sitting idly when someone spouts ignorance have to do with me responding with you?

:lol:

Serious?

That's not obvious?

Bruh...

Do you need a map drawn for you every time you go to the grocery store?

Again b, it's what I do. I hear ignorance I take a stand. It doesn't mean I'm emotionally stirred by that person.

That would be you. Going to such outrageous lengths to justify your drivel. I only deal in facts mister friendly mister friendly .

Last edited:

Right, me not giving a **** about you is the same as indifference.

I don't care.

You do know the definition of indifference, right?

What does not sitting idly when someone spouts ignorance have to do with me responding with you?

:lol:

Serious?

That's not obvious?

Bruh...

Do you need a map drawn for you every time you go to the grocery store?

Again b, it's what I do. I hear ignorance I take a stand. It doesn't mean I'm emotionally stirred by that person.

That would be you. Going to such outrageous lengths to justify your drivel. I only deal in facts mister friendly mister friendly .

What does anything you just wrote have to do with @ me like 50 times and copying and pasting your questions like 16 times.

Why are you so interested in me to take the time to do that?

Yes I know what indifference is and saying using asterisked out curse words towards someone would not count as indifference in my book.

If I was indifferent towards someone I wouldn't feel the need to use asterisked curse words towards them

Maybe you cant adequately express yourself without terms like "foh, b"....or "***"

I understand...Youre indifferent though :wink:

Last edited:
What does anything you just wrote have to do with @ me like 50 times and copying and pasting your questions like 16 times.

Yes I know what indifference is and saying using asterisked out curse words towards someone would not count as indifference in my book.

If I was indifferent towards someone I wouldn't feel the need to use asterisked curse words towards them

Maybe you cant adequately express yourself without terms like "foh, b"....or "***"

mister friendly mister friendly , so it's confirmed.

Maps, you need them.

To get to the grocery sto',

the gas station,

hell, you need a map drawn to get to the bathroom.

It's all crystal clear now, thank you for clarifying that.

Google is your friend buddy

LOL this is why nobody can take this all seriously. Here's a legitimate question within the realm of biblical answers and.............. we get neo matrix dodging

I have like 200 posts in his here how many times have you seen me talk about the Bible?

Like maybe 3 times and I've never brought it up first. You think I'm the pope or something? :lol:

Google or your local pastor could give a far more adequate answer than I could.

mister friendly mister friendly

Do you think that atheists are amoral or of lower moral fiber than theists?

What about agnostics? Are they of lower moral fiber than theists?

What about polytheists? Are they of lower moral fiber than theists?

Also are all theists on par in terms of morality? Are Christians more moral than Jews, or Muslims for that matter?

Also nontheistic religions, such as buddhism. Are they amoral? Of less moral fiber than theists?

:nerd: Please answer. :lol:

Last edited:
I have like 200 posts in his here how many times have you seen me talk about the Bible?

Like maybe 3 times and I've never brought it up first. You think I'm the pope or something? :lol:

So you believe in God but not the biblical God? Why then are you bringing up morals and other things only found in religious texts?

Last edited:

mister friendly mister friendly , so it's confirmed.

Maps, you need them.

To get to the grocery sto',

the gas station,

hell, you need a map drawn to get to the bathroom.

It's all crystal clear now, thank you for clarifying that.

Maps?

I'm just glad you don't have a map to my house, so you cant peep at me thru the window as much as your obsessing over me

I'm not asking you a deep question that may be representative of other people or anything.

Im just asking you why you did what you did

And Im bobbing and weaving.

*waits for mister friendly mister friendly

Maps?

I'm just glad you don't have a map to my house, so you cant peep at me thru the window as much as your obsessing over me

I'm not asking you a deep question that may be representative of other people or anything.

I already told you why.

I'm not going to let ignorance rock.

:lol: Funny how you put it, "why I did what I did".

:rofl: It'll be alright mijo. Cheer up.

So you believe in God but not the biblical God? Why then are you bringing up morals and other things only found in religious texts?

I believe in God

Dude is out here bobbing and weaving like PBF :lol:

He certainly share's Floyd's passion for literature.

Damn

I'm just laughing at it all,been dozens of pages of this :lol:

tgozRbp.gif

Damn

I'm just laughing at it all,been dozens of pages of this :lol:

tgozRbp.gif

:rofl: I'm dying, Smokin' Joe was not throwing no type of body shots with that volley.

My man was head hunting.

Ali would've probably slipped and pivoted out of there though had Joe tried it.

Last edited:
Maps?

I already told you why.

I'm not going to let ignorance rock.

:lol: Funny how you put it, "why I did what I did".

:rofl: It'll be alright mijo. Cheer up.

Yeah not letting your definition of ignorance rock..cool

What does that have to do with @me like 52 times and copied and pasting your questions like 17 times?

Isn't that a little obsessive?

Especially when you are " indifferent" to me

You are cheering me up :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom