Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

As good of a cop out

As an atheist beliefs could never influence them negatively
What "beliefs"?

Do you know of some list of atheist beliefs I don't?

Again all it takes to be an atheist is to not believe in GOD.

You brought up Stalin and Dahmer so far. Being sure to bring up they're atheists but you tend to forget or ignore what else they were, psychopaths.

Last edited:
t
I think you missed the question mark at the end of the statemen
Yes one agnostic "scholar"s word is the absolute truth

Or maybe he's the world only Bible scholar? Or maybe hes the only one brave enough to tell the truth?

:rofl:

The deflecting continues.

The walls aren't getting any further away however...

The fact remains, the new testament was written after the death of Christ.

So again, aware me, how does the new testament supersede the old testament again?

:nerd:

Or are you going to set conditions again on questions I ask and have me answer them first before you give your answer?

Get your tin foil hats out now

:lol: The irony...

Last edited:
What "beliefs"?

Do you know of some list of atheist beliefs I don't?

Again all it takes to be an atheist is to not believe in GOD.

You brought up Stalin and Dahmer so far. Being sure to bring up they're atheists but you tend to forget or ignore what else they were, psychopaths.

Nah, according to mister friendly mister friendly , they were simply giving way to their Godless human nature.

But wait, there's more...

What if I told you, mister friendly mister friendly , that religion wouldn't be this widespread without conquest?

My ancestors were conquered by Arabs and Islam was forced upon them.

And well, we all know Christianity was forced upon black people.

To name a couple examples...

Tell me, when was atheism spread through conquest?

Please, since you want to make up whimsical tales of evil atheist empires.

Hmmm???

:nerd:

Is it bedtime already?

Last edited:
The atheists are down for the gays now :lol:
Ok so instead of addressing what I said mock the notion that atheists are against discrimination and persecution.

Lets ignore that there are many homosexuals that are in fact atheists.

Like communism atheist countries weren't severely homophobia too
All you've established is that Stalin was an atheist while he was ruling not that every Russian or every person behind the iron curtain renounced their religion once Stalin came in to power. You've yet to establish Russia under Stalin as a nation filled with atheists.

I don't know why you're pretending like homophobia was in with all atheists.

That's your problem. Athiests aren't like the religious. They have their own ideas and philosophies. There isn't a list of things they all agree on. Just one. Unlike the religious.

But I see you're even willing to be dismissive of real world injustices for the sake of your shifting the blame tactics to make up for poor argument skills.

Many homosexuals are Christian too...whats your point?

My point is you can not dismiss that. You can't just say so what and mention homosexuals are Christians too. That's irrelevant.

When I bring Putin oppressing the LBGT community and supporting that with a religious stance you don't get to mock that especially if it's cuz you have a poor understanding of Stalin and his reign as it regards atheism. Your twisted view on what atheism is will just get continually exposed.
Both, atheists and the religious have both persecuted homosexuals.
The difference being the religious have a holy text telling them that homosexuality is wrong and a sin and that homosexuals should be punished.

If an atheist does that it's because they wanted to do that for their reasons. They don't blame it on a made up deity that told them homosexuals deserve to be persecuted.

Do you see the difference yet?
Oh all the atheists don't agree on ideas and philosophies?
No they don't. All it takes to be an atheist is to not believe in GOD. Nothing more.

There's no book we follow. We don't all embrace communism. There is no one representative of atheism. If one atheist does something for some reason it doesn't reflect on all atheists. That's not the same as a religious person doing something in the name of their religion because that is what their religion tells them to do.

That's the difference.
But some are foolish enough to believe the majority of Christians practice the zealous form?
Who are you talking about? Who said the majority of Christians practice the zealous form of their religion? Who? :nerd:

Seems you just want to ignore the fact that many (not the majority) of Christians do practice that.

Or that every Muslim is down for Jihad?
When has any atheist ever said "every Muslim is down for Jihad"?????????? When or where have you seen an atheist say that. These are just ridiculous accusations on your behalf. Saying a whole lot of nothing.

What is wrong with your mind that you're making these things up? You have been the only one in here talking in absolutes, throwing around the words every and majority. You've been doing it for your side and you've had the nerve to do it for the opposing side as if we're this one united group you get to just squeeze together in this one category because you can't accept it's an individual thing for each person. Not some mass religion.

Can't you grasp that concept?

If an atheist does something bad it's cuz they wanted to. Not like a theist who can blame/accredit their GOD or some holy text. There is no being or text you can find that all "bad atheists" read/listen to in order to justify heinous acts. However, there is something like that for theists.
Oh the common sense and logic that helps you know about the unknown
No. It's the opposite of that. It's the common sense and logic that doesn't let one assume they do know about the unknown.

Nobody in here saying they're atheist has claimed they know about the unknown. Only you have consistently and foolishly assumed that and accused ppl of having that stance. You'd be better off not being so stubborn.

So we mention some atheists are homosexuals but when its mentioned that some homosexuals are Christians its irrelevant.

it was irrelevant when YOU brought it the first time.

Have you ever thought maybe the Christians who persecuted certain groups like gays did it, because they personally wanted to

You act every believer practices all the stuff in their religious texts

Do you see Christians still making animal sacrifices to God? No because they don't want to. Believers don't mindlessly follow all the religious texts because they have to.

The ones who are commit "immoral" acts do it because they want to and they pick and choose parts of the religious text as an excuse.

The no universal texts for all the religions together. Different religions have different teachings.

When one religious zealot does something bad, it doesn't reflect on rest of the religion either.

But If atheists want to pretend like an heinous act is reflection people on all religious people, then I think its fair to point out as heinous acts by atheists too.

Making things up?.....You must not know to read if you haven't read the blanket statements about Christians and Muslims. Where was your fake outrage then?

Yes if you're believing that God doesn't exist...you are believing to know something about the unknown

I indirectly answered your question earlier

I'll be more clear this time. The New Testament to said to supersedes the Old Testament. The Old Testament is where you'll find most of the Bible's "odd" scriptures like Abraham's Binding of Isaac.

If you're really interested in the Bible, these tons of resources to gain a better understanding of it.

Bruh, how does the new testament supersede the old testament when the new testament was written years after Jesus' death.

Nearly half the new testament is a forgery.

http://news.discovery.com/history/bible-new-testament-forgery-110518.htm

It's literally the word of man, not God.

How are you going to sit there and say that the new testament supersedes the old testament. According to who? According to God?

Just here to insert biblical facts and findings:

New Testament DOES NOT supersede the old testament.

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:" This is found in the New Testament (Timothy 3:16) . But this is referring to the Old Testament. The New Testament didn't exist when this was written. Jesus himself read the Old Testament or Torah, and lived it perfectly. Anything in the Bible referring to 'scripture' is talking exclusively about the Old Testament. The New Testament was canonization of writings and letter talking about accounts of Jesus and teachings expounding on the Old Testament. In Hebrew, The New Testament can also be called the Re-Newed Testament, which is restating the Old (with some additions Salvation through Messiah and Revelation). Which makes sense because the New Testament is 33% direct quotes from the Old Testament.

carry on.....

Last edited:
So we mention some atheists are homosexuals but when its mentioned that some homosexuals are Christians its irrelevant.

it was irrelevant when YOU brought it the first time.

Have you ever thought maybe the Christians who persecuted certain groups like gays did it, because they personally wanted to

You act every believer practices all the stuff in their religious texts

Do you see Christians still making animal sacrifices to God? No because they don't want to. Believers don't mindlessly follow all the religious texts because they have to.

The ones who are commit "immoral" acts do it because they want to and they pick and choose parts of the religious text as an excuse.

The no universal texts for all the religions together. Different religions have different teachings.

When one religious zealot does something bad, it doesn't reflect on rest of the religion either.

But If atheists want to pretend like an heinous act is reflection people on all religious people, then I think its fair to point out as heinous acts by atheists too.

Making things up?.....You must not know to read if you haven't read the blanket statements about Christians and Muslims. Where was your fake outrage then?

Yes if you're believing that God doesn't exist...you are believing to know something about the unknown

THAT RIGHT THERE dude.

That's exactly the point we're trying to get through your thick ******* skull b.

People are immoral because they want to be, not because of a lack or the presence of religion.

But the fact is that some religions sanction certain brands of hate.

Atheism doesn't do that.

People do that.

And if you can't accept that then that's your malfunction.

Fact is Christianity doesn't tolerate homosexuality, ditto Islam & Judaism.

Fact is the Old Testament condoned and set guidelines for slavery. Whether or not you want to accept that, again, your deal.

The confirmation bias is getting old however.

Nobody is playing tit for tat here except YOU, you're the one who started down that road with your loaded line of questioning and you overtly coming out and saying that people acting immorally are simply "giving way to their Godless human nature".

The onus is on YOU dude. Take accountability for your own argument and stop trying to turn it around on us when we call you on your bigoted, narrow-minded views.

Just here to insert biblical facts and findings:

New Testament DOES NOT supersede the old testament.

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:" This is found in the New Testament (Timothy 3:16) . But this is referring to the Old Testament. The New Testament didn't exist when this was written. Jesus read the Old Testament or Torah. Anything in the Bible referring to 'scripture' is talking exclusively about the Old Testament. The New Testament was canonization of writings and letter talking about accounts of Jesus and teachings of the Old Testament. In Hebrew, The New Testament can also be called the Re-Newed Testament, which is restating the Old (with some additions Salvation through Messiah and Revelation). Which makes sense because the New Testament is 33% direct quotes from the Old Testament.

carry on.....

There you go.

It was cute while it lasted b, I'm done.

Not letting you hide behind the veil of "I'm just trying to gain perspective".

"I'm just asking questions".

"Oh I never said that, I simply asked"....

FOH b.

I'm NOT asking questions anymore b, I'm calling it like I see it.

There is not a brand of atheism that reinforces or justifies homophobia.

There is not a brand of atheism that condones or justifies slavery.

There is not a brand of atheism that condones or justifies bloodshed in the name of atheism.

Let that sink in, simmer, and then just deal with it.

Deflecting ?

There are hundred, possibly thousands of Bible scholars but you take the agnostic attention seeking guy findings as the definitive resource?

Scripture like Hebrews 8:13 is attributed by many to say the New Testament supersedes the Old Testament.

Theres also a school of thought that parts of Bible was corrupted by man and Satan indirectly

But honestly do really want to discuss the Bible to gain understanding of religion or just to mock it?

Last edited:
Deflecting ?

There are hundred, possibly thousands of Bible scholars but you take the agnostic attention seeking guy findings as the definitive resource?

Scripture like Hebrews 8:13 is attributed by many to say the New Testament supersedes the Old Testament.

Theres also a school of thought that parts of Bible was corrupted by man and Satan indirectly

But honestly do really want to discuss the Bible to gain understanding of religion or just to mock it?
what if the parts you have been following your entire life are actually the parts corrupted by satan?

wee-bey-gif.gif

Deflecting ?

Hebrews 8:13 is attributed by many to say the New Testament supersedes the Old Testament.

Where did I mock religion or the bible? PLEASE SHOW ME.

If pointing out facts is a form of mocking, then sure, I guess. :lol:

FACT REMAINS, the New Testament came after the death of Christ.

You want to point out Hebrews 8:13, obviously referring to the "new covenant", a phrase that ONLY occurs in the King James Bible, which came after the death of Christ.

:rofl:

Again, this is why I said you're doing theists a disservice. Terrible job of representing your own beliefs.

There is not a brand of atheism that reinforces or justifies homophobia.

There is not a brand of atheism that condones or justifies slavery.

There is not a brand of atheism that condones or justifies bloodshed in the name of atheism.

Let that sink in, simmer, and then just deal with it.
There is not one brand better than the other fam. We all the same brand, just different labels and packaging. We gotta show love to each other.

Deflecting ?

That might be your issue. Relying on others, instead of studying for yourself.
Read the book fam. Its good.
And I have sources to back everything I say aswell.
http://www.biblecharts.org/newtestaament/percentageoftheoldtestamentfoundinthenewtestament.pdf

Last edited:
There is not one brand better than the other fam. We all the same brand, just different labels and packaging
http://www.biblecharts.org/newtestaament/percentageoftheoldtestamentfoundinthenewtestament.pdf

Don't kid yourself, Islam and Christianity are different brands.

Judaism and Islam are different brands.

Hell, Christianity and Judaism are different brands.

They might've all got their meat from the same farm, bot boy are they different brands alright....

Here's the kicker, there is NO brand of atheism.

Last edited:
Deflecting ?

that's the thing, there is no correct way to read/interpret the bible

its all dependent on who is reading it and what they want to gain out of reading it

if you want to find something that makes it okay to commit a crime, theres a place in the bible to find it

if you want reason to take over a country, theres a place in the bible to find it

if you want a reason to be nice to your parents, there's a place in the bible to find it

in terms of doing what god wants, none of these things are wrong

its not the word of god, its a huge book that covers a lot of content which can be used to justify ones actions (because they think it's what god wants)

But wait, there's more...

Religion is all around the world not even including the religions that try to convert like Christianity and Islam

Dont act like the only way religion spreads is thru force

Tales of atheist empires.....Communism...communism tried to spread it but it did not last because people see the positives in religion...Love, hope and other relative truths.

Last edited:

Just cus many say it dont make it true.
You know Hebrews 8:13 is referencing the Old Testament, right?
Context

Hebrews 8: 7-13
"7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. ( Doesnt mean the covenant/ contract was flawed, but Israel broke the covenant so he has mercy and says, He will make another one)
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away."

That all refers to
Jeremiah 31:31-34

"31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them , saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

You been going at it with atheists in here, so this hasn't happened yet.

Matthew 5:18
"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

Jesus says thee law will remain until this world is no more. What law? We can rule out the law in the New testament because it didn't exist, so one can assume hes talking the law brought by Moses in The Old Testament.

You can take the roof off the house, you may just get wet, but without the basement/foundation, the house cannot stand.

Last edited:
No

Communism tried to encourage atheism but they have figured out you cant totally get rid of religion
but once again you are assuming that the difference between atheism and theism is "love, hope and other relative truths" 

as if you cant have that without religion 

Back
Top Bottom