Ariana Grande.... wow, what a talent

:rofl:

About time. she seems like the type to date a 1 direction type dude not big Sean :lol:

Big Sean

Bow Wow

Wiz 

Tyga

Sean Kingston

Kanye

Are all simps....no amount of money and fame in the world will change that

We all saw them breaking up sooner or later. Sean musta' went off on Ariana after her letting Biebs feel all up on her.

Yall artotrippin. She is.more.than aight. In time she will gain real.woman weight. In 2003 Christina Aguilera was a "little Girl " too. Look at her now

Why Sean Kingston?

He seems like such a random name is this list.
laugh.gif
Sean Kingston lied on his **** about getting da yambs from Maliah after wining and dining her and taking her on trips.

Ultimate simp move

^ That Jennifer Lawrence impression made me realize how truly annoying Jennifer Lawrence is.

laugh.gif

PS - Ariana's last album is
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Hate that Bieber did sean like that but this the type of broad who'll let you smash once she's 3 shots in

Her hosting SNL was pretty good.

Didn't know she was that nice with some of the voice impressions as well as singing. Reminded me of Christina Aguilera. All I knew before that was her annoying voice on that Nick show she had.

Showed some personality and didn't come off like a 13 yr old which was good. Still real small like a child though.

Her hosting SNL was pretty good.

Didn't know she was that nice with some of the voice impressions as well as singing. Reminded me of Christina Aguilera. All I knew before that was her annoying voice on that Nick show she had.

Showed some personality and didn't come off like a 13 yr old which was good. Still real small like a child though.
She's viewed as this generation's Mariah Carey.

SNL definitely showed her further talents.

Back
Top Bottom