as a kid, who had the best bedroom on TV?

This got me thinking, who's neighborhood did you want to live in when you watched TV growing up?

I always liked Arthur cause they were 8 year old kids and could basically walk to wherever they wanted around town. The Sugar Bowl was the spot :pimp:

Also the town in Rocket Power was too dope, they could skate everywhere and lived right by the beach

I'm just laughing at Shoelysses roasting these dudes rooms with reckless abandon

Yo. I always hated Arnold's room for the lack of tv. Like what did you do there? Just read. When I was a kid I couldn't comprehend how he didn't have a tv

you can NEVER forget that damn Kendall Gill poster. Man, they loved him so much. 
C'mon now. They only made like 5 episodes. The show's budget could only afford Kendall Gill (since they based their location in Charlotte, NC).

Panties just slide off

giphy.gif

:pimp:

Last edited:
C'mon now. They only made like 5 episodes. The show's budget could only afford Kendall Gill (since they based their location in Charlotte, NC).
they coulda ponied up a few more bucks and got at least mugsy bogues tho.... that's like having a show in okc and getting iuno Jeremy Lamb ....like really cant squeeze the budget enough to get at least caron butler ah something....

you can NEVER forget that damn Kendall Gill poster. Man, they loved him so much. 

I can hear their Southern accents echoing in my head everytime I see the name Ken dall GILL. That was the greatest short run of a TV show EVAR.

FUZZY WUZZY WAS A BEAR

HIT ME! HIT ME! (in that Southern accent)

GOO PUNCH

I can hear their Southern accents echoing in my head everytime I see the name Ken dall GILL. That was the greatest short run of a TV show EVAR.

FUZZY WUZZY WAS A BEAR

GOO PUNCH
Word. It didn't hit me until recently that they only had like 10 episodes 
laugh.gif
. Didn't realize Amanda Diva was on that show either.

FUZZY WUZZY WAS A BEAR

GOO PUNCH
lol They had an accent???
A little but not really. It was Dee Dee more than anyone who had a slight accent when he said certain words though.

I just don't get that feeling from Arnold's room. I don't think cartoons should could in this category. 

Back
Top Bottom