Asian On Asian Racism? Have You Experienced Or Witnessed It?

I'd imagine this is what the Bay Area would look like since its tech town now :wink:

Hate to say it but almost majority of the time, the Asian women is pretty attractive. I saw two couples on my way home today and one girl was pretty damn cute and she was like 5"10 with shoes and her man must have been 6'1. They had to be 24 or so and that generation produced some friggin' tall Asians.

Anyone ever been hit with the "He's good looking for an asian" ??

Almost like looking at a dyslexic and saying "He reads really fast for a handicap"

mean.gif

Last edited:
Anybody got the rich Chinese exchange students? The ones that don't speak English whipping around in Benzes and BMWs and always has heat on their feet?
Not Chinese, but knew plenty of Thai kids back when I was in school.

You have to keep in mind that cars cost 200-300 percent back in the homeland as well as most parts of the world.

A friend has a car shop that does high end cars. We usually help these kids buy since they speak little to no English. They couldn't believe how cheap an M3 is at around $75-80k :lol: they were sitting on HREs or Volks immediately too.

A couple of big timers were in Lambos

Super cool dudes. Just didn't go out much because they spoke broken English.

Just got back from a tech mixer event. Saw like 4 couples that were Asian woman and white male. All were out of shape and what I thought of the tech represents. Running sneakers, dad jeans and graphic t shirts :lol:

I'd imagine this is what the Bay Area would look like since its tech town now :wink:

SonicMS?

This was F1 or currently FX in NoHo.

Anyone ever been hit with the "He's good looking for an asian" ??

Almost like looking at a dyslexic and saying "He reads really fast for a handicap"

:smh:
Dang. That's rough and makes no sense. My friends just say something like he's one of those cool Asians. Shoutout to NT for keeping me updated with the da latest lingo. Jk.

^There is that too. A lot of my friends from the Philippines say the same thing when i say "why buy an expensive car if you have to leave after you are done with school".

"If I would spend 80k on a **** car back home why not just spend 80k on a good one?"

I guess thats one way of looking at it
$80k ain't much, man. They usually just lease anyway or the ones that buy will donate to get publicity from the local Thai newspapers since their families are well known back home.

Hate to say it but almost majority of the time, the Asian women is pretty attractive. I saw two couples on my way home today and one girl was pretty damn cute and she was like 5"10 with shoes and her man must have been 6'1. They had to be 24 or so and that generation produced some friggin' tall Asians.
Sucks being 5'10" sometimes :frown:

How's the scene up in the bay? A girl I knew moved back up and say there are there are a lot more single guys than girls. She's American born Chinese and is real dope. It never worked out because I don't command 7 figure income yet and her family is filthy loaded.

At my school's rec center, the Chinese dudes from China play pick up games by themselves. While the Chinese Americans tends to play with the rest of the general population. Its a weird dynamic
Chinese dudes from China are terrible at basketball, bball iq literally in the negatives

This was F1 or currently FX in NoHo.
Dang. That's rough and makes no sense. My friends just say something like he's one of those cool Asians. Shoutout to NT for keeping me updated with the da latest lingo. Jk.
$80k ain't much, man. They usually just lease anyway or the ones that buy will donate to get publicity from the local Thai newspapers since their families are well known back home.

80k aint much for someone who has to leave the country in 3 years? What?

At my school's rec center, the Chinese dudes from China play pick up games by themselves. While the Chinese Americans tends to play with the rest of the general population. Its a weird dynamic
Chinese dudes from China are terrible at basketball, bball iq literally in the negatives
from walking around Hong Kong at night, I can confirm that 80% of the asian basketballers use a chest pass or over head throw as a jump shot

roll.gif

Sucks being 5'10" sometimes :frown:

How's the scene up in the bay? A girl I knew moved back up and say there are there are a lot more single guys than girls. She's American born Chinese and is real dope. It never worked out because I don't command 7 figure income yet and her family is filthy loaded.

Not to be the old fart but I am 34 and with someone and kind of keeping things mellow as of late. As far as just the city, things have definitely changed from the tech scene. I used to go to bars that were such trash and now they are all flooded with people cause the younger guys love happy hours. I was even walking through Chinatown and this old crappy bar that has been there was flooded with kids and I went in asking and it was a tech company that moved in the area cause rent is cheaper there. I think the dating scene is different from what I hear. I think more than ever, having a decent job and income is key to even dating and that is aside from just being somewhat attractive or having a sense of humor. I think Tinder flings definitely in affect but a lot of the Chinese nice girls used Coffee Meets Bagel or whatever that app is. But you have to pay to play out here. People want the girlfriend experience with the nice dinner and drinks and for simple people that don't have a decent job and pay rent, it can be a chore.

No problem w/ Asian girls who "only date white guys." To each their own, be with whoever makes you happy, you have that right as an individual. You can't control who you are attracted to.

I see a lot of Asian dudes who are super bitter about the Asian Female / White Male thing.....it's all good homie, just do you. 

Now, Asian females who "only date white guys" because they are insecure and they feel like dating a white guy increases their social status? That's lame. 

I'm currently dating a white girl. Didn't specifically go out and try to find a white girl. Just happened. 
Same bro. Some dudes be letting the Asian yambs stress them out too much.
I have noticed more white girls are interested in me than Asian women are. Reverse yellow fever I guess? :lol:
Nevertheless, I have only dated Chinese and Viet chicks. I have a preference for Viet chicks :smokin

I backpacked north east asia and south east asia a few times, Japanese women and Vietnamese women are naturally the prettiest. Usually, you can tell if the girl is a lower class citizen or uppr class citizen. But in vietnam, I saw quite a few pretty girls even if they belonged to poorer class.

In Korea, the women are naturally the ugliest compared to other east asian and south east asian countries. That's why cosmetic surgery is probably the most prevelant. Half of the women I have encountered have plastic surgery. It was mind boggling for me to grasp.

from walking around Hong Kong at night, I can confirm that 80% of the asian basketballers use a chest pass or over head throw as a jump shot

:rofl:
It annoys the hell out of me watching chinese dudes play pickup, no such thing as ball pressure while dudes with suspect lebron handles dribble around like hot sauce.

The other week watched some guy style on his friends for two straight games and proceeded to lock him up like I was prime ron attest. And I'm not even good these dudes should not be allowed to have arms to dribble a basketball

It annoys the hell out of me watching chinese dudes play pickup, no such thing as ball pressure while dudes with suspect lebron handles dribble around like hot sauce.

The other week watched some guy style on his friends for two straight games and proceeded to lock him up like I was prime ron attest. And I'm not even good these dudes should not be allowed to have arms to dribble a basketball

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 you still over there??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  you still over there??
I live super close to the college campus here so 90% of the people that ball are straight outa wuxi

The other day I set an off ball screen that led to an open layup off a Back door cut and the guy I screened was so mindblown. He was talking to his team about it like the announcers in semi pro after the first ally oop, little did he know I understood every word

Do Chinese love half court games only? Something I kind of noticed.

Yup, so everyone can fit and also the pollution in china results in not enough cardio for full court.

4v4 on both courts = 16 people

5v5 full court =10 people

Dat efficiency

I live super close to the college campus here so 90% of the people that ball are straight outa wuxi

The other day I set an off ball screen that led to an open layup off a Back door cut and the guy I screened was so mindblown. He was talking to his team about it like the announcers in semi pro after the first ally oop, little did he know I understood every word
college as in uni or HS??  I get very confused with international terms for schooling

I had a similar experience, my first semester of college I took a badminton class, half the class was asian exchange students and the other half was elderly asians trying to stay active. I basically didn't tell any of the cantonese speakers I knew what they were saying till the last month of the class 
roll.gif
 some of the things I heard was lulz

Yup, so everyone can fit and also the pollution in china results in not enough cardio for full court.

4v4 on both courts = 16 people

5v5 full court =10 people

Dat efficiency

Dat dere Math! :wow: Never thought of it like that! I thought they were just lazy.

College is college highschool is highschool

Isn't calling highschool college a British thing? We had a basketball tourny (6years ago) and one of the teams was "Tianjin college" and we all wondered why a college team was playing in a highschool tourny. I just now realized that it was probably also a highschool

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

College is college highschool is highschool

Isn't calling highschool college a British thing? We had a basketball tourny (6years ago) and one of the teams was "Tianjin college" and we all wondered why a college team was playing in a highschool tourny. I just now realized that it was probably also a highschool
this post confuses me greatly tbh
plus 90% probably smoke
laugh.gif
Fax

first time I messed with a chick (and only time I've messed with an Asian) was when I finger banged a girl in my tour group from San Jose, on a rooftop pool in Shanghai under that gross orangey-redish haze at night 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom