Asics Love?!? Where is it?

was anyone able to get past CC info section ?

I got to that part countless times before, maybe about 10 times.  Then the page would crash and I would have to start the process all over again and again and again and again.........

These were definitely harder to get for me than any of the last 4 RF releases. Struck out everywhere!

These are basically limited edition -_- from what has happen and what it seems like now. I want to join the party...

Cant do over retail on those St As....but is anyone else still keeping up their cart link hoping they may get the site back up and be on there? LMAO

Wore my pair to work this morning. I had to break them in. Such an amazing shoe, man. I hope Saint Alfred gets their **** together so those who really want to actually purchase to wear have a shot.

Those look great Mayor. I should have scooped that pair you showed me on ebay via twitter. Im supposed to be saving for my wedding, but i really wanted these

Cant do over retail on those St As....but is anyone else still keeping up their cart link hoping they may get the site back up and be on there? LMAO
wait what? im lost with what happened yesterday, i already have a pair so i didnt really bother when i saw the site crashing down lol. anyone care to explain? theyre still re releasing them? or am i wrong 

wait what? im lost with what happened yesterday, i already have a pair so i didnt really bother when i saw the site crashing down lol. anyone care to explain? theyre still re releasing them? or am i wrong 
Seems nobody was able to checkout and after a couple hours they eventually took their online shop totally offline. The site has been down ever since. Check their Twitter for the Official statement!

Yeah those GRs look nice in pics, but I am hearing mixed reviews in person. Those poor man super greens look good in pics, but too many people seen to be underwhelmed in person, so I guess I will wait till I can see them myself.

I called the closest Footaction to check if they had this run of GR GLIIIs in stock the other day and the guy I spoke to checked, confirmed they had 4 colors (red, blue/volt, black/blue, grey/green) but when I asked the price, he said $70. Anyone see them for that price? I was under the impression they were $85.

I called the closest Footaction to check if they had this run of GR GLIIIs in stock the other day and the guy I spoke to checked, confirmed they had 4 colors (red, blue/volt, black/blue, grey/green) but when I asked the price, he said $70. Anyone see them for that price? I was under the impression they were $85.
Interesting. They were all $85 at Foot Locker. The emerald ones that Kith had (and PYS had on sale) were hideous. The only other ones that caught my eye were the infrareds.

Footlocker had them for 85 each. Best colors in person were the infrared and blue/yellow they were calling it "the sprites"

Interesting. They were all $85 at Foot Locker. The emerald ones that Kith had (and PYS had on sale) were hideous. The only other ones that caught my eye were the infrareds.

Footlocker had them for 85 each. Best colors in person were the infrared and blue/yellow they were calling it "the sprites"

I'm gonna try to go soon and check them out, maybe buy a pair or two and confirm that they're $70 there. Dude seemed like he didnt want to be bothered and I think he'd walked back to the register already when I asked the price, might've just guessed. The other Foot Lockers and Footaction that I called didn't have them so I can't compare.

Back
Top Bottom