Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i can already taste it 
nthat.gif

I really look forward to the Kayano pack for real...need some new runners, as in running runners, and that trainer looks crazy dope as well.

Anyway my pair of Grey/Blue/Purple Gel Lyte V from Kith finally arrived. They took a long time to ship. I fell in love with this shoe the moment I opened the box. The color blocking and the fit is amazing. I went same sizing as my GL3s which is half size up from my Nike/Jordan size and they fit amazing. Fit somewhat more snug than GL3s and I like it. I can't wait for Vocanoes now...GLVs might be my favorite Asics model at this moment.

As for the rope laces, they are a nice touch and all, but i really like the purple flat laces. They don't really need the laces to look good. I'm gonna rock it with the purple laces and sell the rope laces on feebay for 100 so I basically got a free shoe
roll.gif

Last edited:
^you're making me think i should go .5 size up in the v's to a size 9 from my gel lyte iii size (which is a tts 8.5 which fits me perfect)...anyone else with v's have an opinion on sizing relative to iii's and maybe gt-ii's?

Back
Top Bottom