Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Held off on those maroon kiths for the santas..... so happy i have the blue kiths and the santas coming my way!!!!

All that's left in my size out of all this mornings Kith drops is the elfs.... No more temptation.

ohwell.gif
Was wrong s dub?

Thank baby jesus I didn't cave in with those grey GL3 and told myself to wait for the santas. I hate paying the $12 shipping from Kith because I know most spots offer free and cheaper shipping but I just wanted to get it over with. Urban camos next? I already have them but my girl wants a pair hopefully they have a size 5. 

BTW those pictures of the santas are crap, blurry as hell. That black/green/red kith flag shirt looks good with those elfs. 

Well crap.. Got Santas on the refresh but wouldn't go thru with Rudolph's. Loving that 3x ship charge today.

Last edited:
It's been a great weekend of releases, I just wish they didn't have red on every single shoe ! Nonetheless got my elfs

I dont understand how the kith photographer managed to take every santa photo out of focus..... 
nerd.gif

Thanks guys, picked up the Rudolfs right now! I got the last 8 
happy.gif

This blue liner splatter pack was super random, but quite the surprise! They all look good. #resist4now

The maroons, rudolfs, navys are sold out now.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, picked up the Rudolfs right now! I got the last 8 :D

This blue liner splatter pack was super random, but quite the surprise! They all look good. #resist4now

The maroons, rudolfs, navys are sold out now.

Lol I had that size 8 sitting in my cart for 15 mins then say f it Ima wait for an 8.5

Elf, check
Grey/navy GL3 (best one out of the 3, not a red shoe fan), check
Rudolph, no check :smh:

Back
Top Bottom