Asics Love?!? Where is it?

GLV "Nightshade" 

From SN

Keep em...you really have to impress me nowadays for me to even consider buying another GLV. There have been so many of them that have come out in such a short period of time. They also don't hold up very well to everyday use and the creasing. Unless the color way is crazy nice or something different with materials I don't want them.

tonal stuff needs to go away..

...as i order a pair of mint glv for retail 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Keep em...you really have to impress me nowadays for me to even consider buying another GLV. There have been so many of them that have come out in such a short period of time. They also don't hold up very well to everyday use and the creasing. Unless the color way is crazy nice or something different with materials I don't want them.
have you ever had anything positive to say or contribute here? 

Still in the work pants but you get the picture... One of the dopest GR. I have seen in a long time

would anyone be interested in trading shoelaces? looking for mint rope laces, I have 3 of the 4 that came with the Boston Tea Party Concepts GL IIIs (navy blue, red, yellow)..

would anyone be interested in trading shoelaces? looking for mint rope laces, I have 3 of the 4 that came with the Boston Tea Party Concepts GL IIIs (navy blue, red, yellow)..
It would cost more to ship than it would to buy the pair you want...Just go online and buy some mint ropes. 

Last edited:
In case it had not yet been disclosed in this thread, bottle rockets will come in gs sizes. 120 for gs, 160 for adults (yikes!)

Still in the work pants but you get the picture... One of the dopest GR. I have seen in a long time
Pardon my ignorance, but can i still grab these from some where?? 
nerd.gif
     been trying to grab other stuff and asics has been getting my attention..

Back
Top Bottom