Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yea not seeing it.... they are nice but darn sure not $500 nice and are a basic color scheme if you ask me. But I never knock someone else view. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. 

I wouldnt pay $500 either. I just think the materials in those pictures looks great.

these are on Feature

http://featuresneakerboutique.com/collections/asics/products/asics-gel-lyte-v-soft-grey-navy

Heard that Footpatrol's switching with Bait on the Anni release calendar while Bait sorts out some technical difficulties.

I am so on the fence with the Atmos GL3s...180 is steep but the materials look nice. Any persuasion? 

A Proper discount code would get me off the fence. lol 

I am so on the fence with the Atmos GL3s...180 is steep but the materials look nice. Any persuasion? 

If you want an all white sneaker with premium leather, the Made in Germany pack with German deer leather from Adidas is gonna blow the atmos out of the water. Atmos didn't do anything new or innovative or even remotely creative, and there are shoes out there that accomplish what they wanted much better. Waste of a collab imo

If you want an all white pair of Asics, grab them. The quality is nice. The shoe is just too boring in person for me. The quality is a lot better than the GR **** though. IMO don't cop. Plenty of other stuff to buy!

Last edited:
I just scopped the Asics Gel Lyte III " Grand Opening ", The Atmos "Birthday"  & the EVO II Tans . Gearing back up for Fall/Winter back to the basics yahmean'

Anybody got leads on current Asics promos?  Gotta scoop those white cement GLV's under retail...

If you want an all white sneaker with premium leather, the Made in Germany pack with German deer leather from Adidas is gonna blow the atmos out of the water. Atmos didn't do anything new or innovative or even remotely creative, and there are shoes out there that accomplish what they wanted much better. Waste of a collab imo
Where can these be had? i found a few pairs but they were both size 40...i think i need a 45 maybe. 

Back
Top Bottom