Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got the Widows. Hope I like. Couldn't say no when he asked. Easy retail dump if not

Last edited:
Copped the cocas, something about that green... went for the duties excluded shipping as they'll come quicker but I wonder how much more I'll end up paying

Had to cop the cncpts gel respector! Cant wait to wear them bad boys.

Their Twitter was saying most of their employees went TTS with the exception of a few with slightly wide feed that went .5 up. Said it fits similar to the GLV.

Hmmmmm.

I Usually Go Up .5 Myself On GLV's.

Hopefully That Leather Collar Makes Em Fit A Little Big

Any Recommendations On Quality Rope And Flat Laces For These Online?

Last edited:
went ahead and cop the concepts respectors even though the jack frost were on my radar. figured the JF would be a easier cop in a week or two then these.

did any of the black widows make it to the website or only sold in person at mia location? want those also but not pay a grip for them.

Last edited:
Can some one help clarify all this? I want the sand layers but are those exclusive to Japan? And does anyone have a site where I can purchase at retail? Also how to order from atmos when everything is in Jappanese, is there a way to translate the page/text? The concepts release was only exclusive to concepts Miami and no other boutiques will get them? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom