Asics Love?!? Where is it?

picked up the last pair of sand layer for 140 in japan. damn good deal, minor flow little glue stain on the tongue, easily removed. pics when i get back to perth and settled down. 

long shot, but anyone know where I can find a 6.5/7 and a 7.5/8 in the Bodega Gel Classics?

delete if not allowed. thanks.

didnt want it then...don't want it now
laugh.gif

Could've sworn there was one around like NEW_____ something. Not sure if it'd still be working. Anyone remember what it was?

Wow i picked up the papercut 30 mins after it was released (738 pm) and i just recieved shipping 1 hour later. Thats fast!

Could've sworn there was one around like NEW_____ something. Not sure if it'd still be working. Anyone remember what it was?
the newyear15 or whatever stopped working. i'm waiting on a good bait code myself. need another one them 35% off codes they had after x mas

[emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

So theyre just quickstriking junk that didn't sell out earlier in the year? :lol:
No way offsprings sat anywhere, the surreal joints were a complete sellout as were the papercuts. The only kicks that didn't sell out were the guardians and the bodega pack.

Back
Top Bottom