Asics Love?!? Where is it?

its funny how euro asics collabs these days are cheaper in stores over here then over their and US collabs are cheaper in stores over their then over here lol...btw, bait need to go back to shutting t f u about these collabs dropping online on friday nights. it felt mighty good having ur pair already secured before the saturday madness. u could actually sleep in or go out and do something without worrying about kicks
laugh.gif

Last edited:

its funny how euro asics collabs these days are cheaper in stores over here then over their and US collabs are cheaper in stores over their then over here lol...btw, bait need to go back to shutting t f u about these collabs dropping online on friday nights. it felt mighty good having ur pair already secured before the saturday madness. u could actually sleep in or go out and do something without worrying about kicks
laugh.gif
+1...  I like the $130 price point lolz.  $170/180 is a lot...  but then you got pairs like SG's that were $250

Give me $130 collabs with mesh all day. Not every single pair needs to have swine suede on it

swine suede 
laugh.gif

Weren't some people in here saying the $130 collabs had quality flaws? like the sandlayers?

most likely why they're $130 then.

Got my Tsavorites in and they are awesome, but I forgot about the leather liner :smh: If anyone wants to swap their 12.5 for my 13 lmk

So are we all in agreement that we're all gonna hold off on the blush pack until they go on discount and then it'll be open season?

Hopefully I'll be bumpin old Onyx songs this weekend with a smile on my face.. :nerd:

was about to ask if anyone caught the random, cause i saw it as sold out almost an hr ago and didnt see a word of it on any social platforms.

Last edited:
I was checking on a return at SNK, and by habit, always check the 'Just In' section, and was greeted by that.  Lame, didn't even know it was already an hour in.

Note for the respective locals: Extra Butter just posted that they'll be doing FCFS for the SJS at their Lower east side location (on Sat.).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom