Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The Ronnie Selvedge Denims I got over the weekend off ebay for $200 thanks to that 20% off code came in, and I think they were only worn once. They are freaking flawless. Unfortunately we got a foot and a half of snow yesterday, soooo gonna be a while til I bust them out, lol.

The Ronnie Selvedge Denims I got over the weekend off ebay for $200 thanks to that 20% off code came in, and I think they were only worn once. They are freaking flawless. Unfortunately we got a foot and a half of snow yesterday, soooo gonna be a while til I bust them out, lol.
I just dipped mine in hot water and some of the fades are ill.  Looking forward to wearing them in more and seeing how the denim creases in.  Hands down my favorite GL3 of all time.  You picked up a steal.

I just dipped mine in hot water and some of the fades are ill.  Looking forward to wearing them in more and seeing how the denim creases in.  Hands down my favorite GL3 of all time.  You picked up a steal.

post pics if you can. love the way selvedge denim fades over time

These provided the necessary green for today's office wear:

You guys see how much them DS Patta GL3 went for per LBCDS? $3.3k!! I didn't know there was a F&F version of that shoe.

Last edited:
I think the Beast only dropped in the EU so far, based on the retailers that show up whe you google the model # (H70NK-2949)

Back
Top Bottom