At What age did Life Get Real for You?

16-17. Started working full time in addition to going to school and playing sports.

I was out the house, on scholarship at 17...Things have steadily been getting more and more real since then. I'm 19 now, and have about 10k of student loan debt...Gonna try to get that knocked out within this next year or two so I can graduate without debt.

16,grew up with my grandparents till the age of 10 moved to the other side of the world to be with my parents, 6yrs later divorced. old man got remarried,
dropped outta high school, moved out and got myself a job.

graduated college, moved out of my folk's house, started working full-time, realized ive got a crapload to accomplish.

23. Fresh out of college and after about 3 weeks looking for a job I accepted customer service role at Chase. I received referrals to Schwab and Bank of NY Melon within the same week and now I feel like short changed myself.

18 as a undergraduate freshman. Tuition, car problems, saving, job, etc. pretty much financially.

10. Pops got busted, moms disappeared and no one took care of me. Gram n gramps really didn't care so I just started smokin' and drinkin'.

Back
Top Bottom